Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: NO! Downloaded Wii system 4.3 by mistake !  (Read 9547 times)
Setzer
Newbie Kitten

Funny, I don't remember taking LSD.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »

Pray to your various gods. I also recommend sacrificing a goat.

Hopes...Dreams....
Where did they come from.... and where are they going...
I shall destroy these things!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=xx-small]Credit to Johnny Phantom for the signature.[/size]

Hackingstar
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 10:35:32 AM »

cheer up sport Tongue
    smash stack works fine!
    everhow I am still having problems with stage selection screen.... Kirby Dance

smash stack doesn't work for me every time i try to start it it freezes. like when im at the part where you activate it it freezes for no reason..whats wrong?

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »

when you say smash stack, i assume you are using the ssbb stage loader exploits? for those who don't know what that is, some coders programmed a  custom stage builder stage to crash the game, (causing a smash stack) and then it loads the boot.elf that is in the root of your sd card. right now you can't re-install homewbrew, but gecko os DOES work with this. I can confirm that

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 11:28:24 AM »

If you use Smash Stack to load Gecko, make sure one of the codes in your GCT is "Disable Custom Stages." Otherwise, the SSS will freeze when using hacks.

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »

If you use Smash Stack to load Gecko, make sure one of the codes in your GCT is "Disable Custom Stages." Otherwise, the SSS will freeze when using hacks.

i tried it and..and..IT STILL FREEZES...idk whats wrong

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »

i tried it and..and..IT STILL FREEZES...idk whats wrong

never mind i got it to work

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 12:46:17 PM »

Ok i got a method from iHackertouch on Youtube on how to get homebrew channel on 4.3 with the use of smash stack (thanks BeyondYou) but whenever i get to the multi-mod manager screen my wiimote just turns off (he said to try it a second time) i did and it STILL doesn't work. Im sure you smart kitty corp members can figure this out. please do it for me. i miss homebrew  Oh shi~

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 11:35:19 AM »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!

crackedthesky
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 02:39:35 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!

Dude, I had to create an account just to tell you you're being freakin' annoying. Nobody is going to answer you when you act like this. Most forums will ban you for it, in fact.

The people at this forum have absolutely nothing to do with the method iHackertouch came up with, so how are they supposed to know how to solve a problem iHackertouch has already said he himself doesn't have a fix for?

I wouldn't have gone with that guy's method anyway. Not as anything but a last resort. It's very complicated and has a pretty slim success ratio right now. But basically, if you must, just keep on doing it. Either it'll suddenly work one time, or (more likely) it never will and you can just wait for the new HackMii to come out (most likely sometime this week.)

OR, you can download LoadMii or Homebrew Launcher (that's Launcher, not channel or browser) and put the boot.dol of either of those apps in the root of your SD card, then do Smash Stack or Indiana pwns, and it should load it. Then you can load any homebrew you have on your SD card (and from what I understand, since Riivolution installs a channel, you should only need to launch it once.) It's just like having a launcher on your Wii, just a little bit more complicated since you'll have to run Smash Stack or IndianaPwns every time you want to launch something (but if you choose to just keep either of the launchers on there, it's still a pretty simple solution, especially compared to what you're doing now.)

This is what I gather from a few hours of reading, anyway. I haven't tried it myself; I'm waiting for HackMii. But if I get bored enough, I might end up doing it.
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 03:48:36 PM by crackedthesky » Logged

KingZeoX
    Advanced Kitten

The Lone Sword has returned!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:25 AM »

I recomend just waiting until the official HackMii or bannerbomb comes out to top 4.3.
    4.0 was once unhackable, then 4.1, and 4.2 and they now arent much tougher to hack with.

Patience is a virtue, man. The hackers of the world will figure it out. If all else fails, buy a new wii and never update it. Maybe to 4.0 for SD Menu using that program thats name escapes me XD

"Games are like dreams, you don't have to bring the real world's rules and regulations with you. And you don't have to like other peoples dreams, but you also have no right to tell others what they are and aren't allowed to dream." -PAVGN
    "Hatred is limited. Love is infinite." -Zeo

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: