Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: pokemon trainer freeze help (NOT SOLVED)  (Read 2617 times)
darkchris126
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

not impressed idk why but when ever i play as pokemon trainer or the cpu plays as pokemon trainer and his pokemon reach the stage boundaries all of a sudden my game freezes, and when i use the pokemon with the pokemon trainer separate pokemon code, the pokemon dont freeze when they reach the boundaries, but then if i play as trainer and the pokemon reach the boundaries the game freezes, does any body know why this happens or how to fix it?  I see what you did there ...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:01:50 AM by darkchris126 » Logged

Rayn
Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 09:14:03 PM »

pokemon trainer has always been kinda glitchy. IDK why it does that though.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
Louis (Left 4 Dead)
Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
The Kid (Bastion)
Tumblr!

KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 02:44:20 AM »

Because the file .pac are uncompressed, you need to compress him for play normal (it's the same for the Pokémon; ZSS and Zelda/Sheik). Learn this tutorial :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15925.msg276373#msg276373

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 04:03:49 PM »

Because the file .pac are uncompressed, you need to compress him for play normal (it's the same for the Pokémon; ZSS and Zelda/Sheik). Learn this tutorial :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15925.msg276373#msg276373
    ok, i have a question, when i check if fitpoketrainer.pac is compressed it says none, what do i compress it to, and that tutorial is for when it freezes whn u switch, mine freezs when the pokemon reach the boundaires.
     not impressed oh and idk if it helps but i heard that i had to transfer all of my pokemon textures over to the fitpokerainer folder, is that true.
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:05:32 PM by darkchris126 » Logged

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:18:32 PM »

ok, i have a question, when i check if fitpoketrainer.pac is compressed it says none, what do i compress it to, and that tutorial is for when it freezes whn u switch, mine freezs when the pokemon reach the boundaires.
     not impressed oh and idk if it helps but i heard that i had to transfer all of my pokemon textures over to the fitpokerainer folder, is that true.

First of all the .pac files should always have the compression to none, but not just the Pokemon trainer's files. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charzard should all have no compression in their .pac files and LZ77 compression in their .pcs files. Also, each pokemon has its own folder, they don't all go together in the Pokemon trainer's file. As for why it's freezing, you said that it works when Independent Pokemon codes are on. So, did you leave a code on that's effecting the trainer? (doubt this would cause freeze, thought...)

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 04:15:48 PM »

First of all the .pac files should always have the compression to none, but not just the Pokemon trainer's files. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charzard should all have no compression in their .pac files and LZ77 compression in their .pcs files. Also, each pokemon has its own folder, they don't all go together in the Pokemon trainer's file. As for why it's freezing, you said that it works when Independent Pokemon codes are on. So, did you leave a code on that's effecting the trainer? (doubt this would cause freeze, thought...)
    no there is no code that affects the trainer, but i think your right about the compression, ill try that.
     Happy Face yes it was the compression, thanks to all that helped.

wait nope i get frozen at the stage select screen.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:01:30 AM by darkchris126 » Logged

Lethal Blade
    Supreme Kitten

Hi

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 03:48:12 PM »

Has the stage select screen has exceeded it's file limit? (1.14 MB)

Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »

Has the stage select screen has exceeded it's file limit? (1.14 MB)
    trust me that is not why it froze, before i messed with the compression it didnt freeze at the stage select. it would freeze when the pokemon trainers pokemon reach the stages boundaries.

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 06:54:13 PM »

Are you using any PSA's? Once I messed with Squirtle's moveset and it froze at the SSS. Then got rid of it and it works fine.

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »

Are you using any PSA's? Once I messed with Squirtle's moveset and it froze at the SSS. Then got rid of it and it works fine.
    nope no psa at all.

junior139
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 01:19:33 AM »

im getting this same issue now this has never happened to me be4 but now when i kill one of the pokemon while the trainer is out i get the beep of doom i need helppp plzz Lol

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: