Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2328592 times)
narutofan1
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #9375 on: January 24, 2013, 01:41:03 PM »

i don't know how people are having all these problems with vegeta and things like
game freezes.

but i use Gecko and Vegeta works 100% with no problems or game freezes, and MarioDK you
did a good job on Vegeta.

my suggestion for everyone would be to use Gecko, it's better and has less freezes. but i'm
sure some of you don't wanna use gecko because then you could not use SFX packs for the
PSAs, but me personally, i don't care if vegeta sounds like wolf.

Kaaoeyi
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #9376 on: January 24, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »

so many have problems with vegeta but the funny thing is that its not the same
some with SFX pack freeze on vs. snake some not freeze if vs. snake
some have if grapping and some dont have that problem
beside there should not even be any bugs about the throws or graps since they are not even edited at all

so idk how to fix that
it will be easyer if anyone got the 100% same problem
instead some have  problems and others dont have problems at all
I've read somewhere before that Wolf was a rushed character and actually incomplete in his code. I suspect that's why many Character Ports, or PSA's aren't attempted over him. But I will try gecko os later..or riivolution, to see if the same results occur in-game.

It's most likey your USB loader. Also I used configurable USB Loader before to load hacks but it didn't work out so good.
I've actually never had any problems with my USB loader, in fact, I think Neogamma is the best loader to load Brawl Hacks.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:12:16 PM by Kaaoeyi » Logged

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9377 on: January 24, 2013, 02:30:42 PM »

I've read somewhere before that Wolf was a rushed character and actually incomplete in his code. I suspect that's why many Character Ports, or PSA's aren't attempted over him. But I will try gecko os later..or riivolution, to see if the same results occur in-game.

I've actually never had any problems with my USB loader, in fact, I think Neogamma is the best loader to load Brawl Hacks.
    wolf isnt an incomplete character in any way lol he doesnt have many psas becuase ppl didnt import him or vertexed over him that much its as simple as that

Kaaoeyi
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9378 on: January 24, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »

wolf isnt an incomplete character in any way lol he doesnt have many psas becuase ppl didnt import him or vertexed over him that much its as simple as that
    oh, I didn't know if it was true or not, but thanks for clarifying.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9379 on: January 24, 2013, 03:59:04 PM »

my suggestion for everyone would be to use Gecko, it's better and has less freezes.
    I'll get back to you on that when my Wii gets Wifi, and I figure out just how many times I updated my Wii to play awesome games, but until then I'll be using Dolphin and WiiSchrubber, atleast I don't have to worry about crashing my Wii or anything, when Dolphin crashes, all it takes is a simple click Okay to the pop up messages, and then open it back up. lol
    Also joke. has a point, Vegeta might be like ShadowKong, and can't be play with certain hacks and has no problems itself at all. Plus this brings up another advantage to using Dolphin, can make a clean and unhacked copy of the ISO easily. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9380 on: January 25, 2013, 09:05:38 AM »

its a lot easier to just delete files from an SD though O_o

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9381 on: January 25, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »

i consistently have the grab freeze the game  vs ganondworf. Idk if that has been anyone else's experience.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9382 on: January 25, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »

Good thing I have Piccolo over Ganon 0.0 ^

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9383 on: January 25, 2013, 03:13:35 PM »

its a lot easier to just delete files from an SD though O_o
    Maybe, but I don't have Gecko in the first place, my Wii has been updated too many times to count, and since I don't have Wifi for my Wii, how would I get the HomeBrew Channel? Unless there is a way to get without downlading it strait from the Wii, plus I'm used to using Dolphin, I'm actually much better using a Keyboard than I am with a WiiMote & Nunchuck. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9384 on: January 26, 2013, 01:20:50 AM »

Maybe, but I don't have Gecko in the first place, my Wii has been updated too many times to count, and since I don't have Wifi for my Wii, how would I get the HomeBrew Channel? Unless there is a way to get without downlading it strait from the Wii, plus I'm used to using Dolphin, I'm actually much better using a Keyboard than I am with a WiiMote & Nunchuck. xD
    you know you can hack the wii with brawl disc+sd card only?
    i consistently have the grab freeze the game  vs ganondworf. Idk if that has been anyone else's experience.
    yet a other idk why pll get these  bug while other dont got

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9385 on: January 26, 2013, 01:38:52 AM »

Sorry mariodk I didn't know about that shadow model being yours. I've gave you credit now.

[/url]

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9386 on: January 26, 2013, 03:09:02 AM »

Sorry mariodk I didn't know about that shadow model being yours. I've gave you credit now.
    if any see this texture:
    on a FitSonicXX.pac/pcs for a shadow model
    its sure is mine model import
    cuz i edited the UVs on the model to fit with that texture so i dont needing alot of texture for shoes/rings/chest hair

i already have 1 problem with one who dont think i made the model/texture of this hack:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30741
    can easy see its mine model cuz of that texture since i self made the texture map for shoes/rings/chest hair

infact i kinda dont care about my shadow model so much
    but i care if ppl steal other ppl work and think they did the all work like as these .rel ported PSA uploaded on vault: why i do not allow any .rel port of my PSAs but i allow if real ported
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:12:44 AM by Mariodk » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9387 on: January 26, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »

you know you can hack the wii with brawl disc+sd card only?
    ...but don't I need the File Replacement code for the hacks to load?
    Also did that guy do anything different to your Shadow hack? the only thing I can possible see is him making the texture a little bit more saturated. Wonder how much different the vault would be if someone went back in time and stopped SEGA from creating Shadow...then again Death Battle Vegeta vs Shadow wouldn't have been made then and I love that episode. lol
    Still you might as well put in the beginning of the description not to edit without you permission, then hopefully your Shadow won't get tons of pointless recolors/tiny and not noticable edits. xP

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9388 on: January 26, 2013, 11:29:07 AM »

...but don't I need the File Replacement code for the hacks to load?
    Also did that guy do anything different to your Shadow hack? the only thing I can possible see is him making the texture a little bit more saturated. Wonder how much different the vault would be if someone went back in time and stopped SEGA from creating Shadow...then again Death Battle Vegeta vs Shadow wouldn't have been made then and I love that episode. lol
    Still you might as well put in the beginning of the description not to edit without you permission, then hopefully your Shadow won't get tons of pointless recolors/tiny and not noticable edits. xP
    as i said i did not care it is my shadow model or one of my other hacks
    the fact is he first did not even credit me at first and said he did all the work and said the model was not even mine but still used the texture i made for my model

it will be like if i edit 0.01% of yours hacks upload it to vault and without even credit you and say i did all the work
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:47:33 AM by Mariodk » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9389 on: January 26, 2013, 11:55:56 AM »

as i said i did not care it is my shadow model or one of my other hacks the fact is he first did not even credit me at first and said he did all the work and said the model was not even mine but still used the texture i made for my model it will be like if i edit 0.01% of yours hacks upload it to vault and without even credit you and say i did all the work
    Understandable, but still I don't understand why tons of hackers do that, they just edit a tiny bit of someone elses and then say it's theirs. Now it'd be different if someone made their own from scratch and it ended up looking almost exxactly like someone elses, but the chances of that a very low.

Pages:  1 ... 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: