Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 4 (18.2%)
Blue. - 3 (13.6%)
Yellow. - 3 (13.6%)
Green. - 5 (22.7%)
Can't decide. - 5 (22.7%)
Not interested. - 2 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 447 448 449 [450]
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 941237 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container Troubleshooter Helping Hand

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6735 on: September 08, 2019, 09:15:43 AM »

The Fighting Alloy Team Pack has been updated with an alternate all-in-one version, which utilizes costume hijacking to condense all four Alloys into a single slot on the CSS.

I'll repost the initial links, so you don't have to scroll through for them. Wink
    BrawlVault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000
    Dropbox (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container Troubleshooter Helping Hand

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6736 on: December 03, 2019, 07:32:19 AM »

It's that time again. Time for another update, but this time, it's not about any of my projects, but rather my Youtube.

If any of you were wondering why my content has suddenly gone private, it's because I have decided to private my videos in protest of COPPA. For those out of the loop, COPPA was a law passed by the FTC back in (I think) 1998, with the law getting renewed every 10 years. It was expected to get renewed on 2023, but were pressured by child advocacy groups to renew it earlier.

COPPA's guidelines force content creators are to mark their videos based on whether or not their content is targeted towards children. And if they mark something incorrectly, they can be fined $42,000 per incorrectly marked video. Even one of these fines are enough to bankrupt most people. The guidelines regarding what's considered child-targeted content are very vague and don't allow for nuance (Example: Animations intended for adults).

If you're in the United States, I strongly recommend submitting a (civil) comment to the FTC regarding COPPA's strict and vague guidelines. https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FTC-2019-0054-0001
    The deadline to submit feedback is December 10th with the regulations coming into effect in January 2020.

If you decide to keep your content on Youtube, please do so with extreme caution, lest you be heavily fined.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 447 448 449 [450]
    Print
    Jump to: