Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.
I do, keep going - 7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re! - 2 (20%)
No, I don't - 0 (0%)
I just don't comment. - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 65
Author Topic: Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/  (Read 184573 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 22, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »

I need some help for Tabuu's graphical effects. I want to know what are Tabuu's graphical IDs and file number for PSA so I can use them in the PSA. Thanks.

You also need this:

Ganondorf has Tabuu's sound bank:[Phantom Wings]
    4A000000 80AD89E0
    14000050 00000140
    E0000000 80008000

Thanks, EternalYoshi!

Hi, guys!

With no further ado, I present to you a much-anticipated project. One many Brawlers were awaiting since clearing the Subspace Emissary. You've seen many Brawl players in forums, blogs, and all sorts of sites in the beginning weeks and months since the game's release asking how to unlock him, and others responded it was impossible. Well, they were right. But all that is about to change! Wink

PROJECT TABUU, LEADER OF THE SUBSPACE ARMY

The evil, cruel man who doomed R.O.B.'s race and showed tons of bad@$$ery in the SSE is soon going to join the ranks as a playable character! By replacing Ganondorf, the first one to have his head handed to him on a platter by Tabuu. Laugh

Okay, I've received a few complaints about Tabuu being over Ganondorf. I, too, like Ganon, just for the record. However, the general consensus is that while he was bad@$$ in Melee, he just plain sucks in Brawl. He's not at the bottom of that Tier List for nothing. So this project is merely going to try replacing him with an all-around better fighter. To those who want to keep Ganondorf but want Tabuu, all that's left is to wait till Ganondorf's rel file is hacked, like Ike's was, by Phantom Wings, and just port Tabuu over someone else. Better yet, wait till the clone engine. Tabuu will not be switched over to another fighter unless an impossible roadblock presents itself.

Okay, so here's the basic gist.

Tabuu is intended to be a lightweight and fast character, with quite powerful moves, this I say without meaning broken, of course. ;] So, as for weaknesses, well, he's obviously going to be light, so sent flying easily. And no need to talk about Tabuu being a large target. And his moves will be neither Meta-Knight fast or Ganondorf slow. It'll be somewhere in the middle, like a little faster than Mario, perhaps. If at all possible, I would like Tabuu to be balanced enough to be considered for inclusion on the rosters of hacked Brawl tournaments. Actually, if you have any ideas about attributes like that, feel free to contribute ideas. I'm making this project to be enjoyed by everyone.

MOVESET:
    Neutral A:
    Point Explosion. Tabuu points forward and causes an explosion. He now has a looping Attack100, meaning he can point-explode infinitely if you hold A. And he counts them down from 1-4 with his fingers like in the SSE, too! Now edited to make it easier to hit grounded opponents.

Side Tilt:
    Energy Slash. Tabuu takes his sword/energy blade and slashes it at his opponent. May have a colorful slash graphic depending on what Brawl has available.

Down Tilt:
    Energy Trip. Whips out his sword again, except in the squatting position, and sideways and downward. Spikes and will trip the opponent at low %s.

Up Tilt:
    Undecided.

Dash Attack:
    Blade. Tabuu slides across the stage sideways, turning into a giant shark-shaped blade with his body's core as the "shark's eye". Upward knockback and sword effect.

Forward Smash:
    Self Projection. Attacks with his split body, which explodes on contact with an opponent. Slightly slower than most of his other moves, but has a lot of KO potential.

Down Smash:
    Rapid Chop. Rapidly slashes the area in front of him 4 times. The first 3 hits have enough hitstun to keep opponent trapped in the attack, with decent knockback on the final hit.

Up Smash:
    Awaiting Roo's animation for it.

Neutral Aerial:
    Electric Shield.  Electrical fragments from his core surround him, circling him. If the player is anywhere within the area contained by the sparks, they will take constant damage akin to Mewtwo's NAir. Multi-hit with KO potential.
    [/URL]

Up Aerial:
    Boomer Spin. Summons his boomerang, lifts it up and spins it rapidly. Multihit with decent knockback on the instant he begins putting it away. Sword type.

Forward Aerial:
    Clap: Tabuu slaps his hands together quickly. Sword type sweetspot on his hands, and normal, weak hit if only his forearms connect.

Back Aerial:
    Stab: Tabuu takes out his chain and expands it, stabbing anyone that comes in contact with wither the tip of his chain or the point of contact between the chain and his right hand.

Down Aerial:
    Palm explosion. Essentially, the last, explosive hit of his Bullet Rain attack in the SSE. Slow, but massive power.

Down Throw:
    Cage Attack: Turns into the golden bracket cage and slams his opponent into the ground.

Neutral Special:
    Bullet Rain. Fires tiny pellets with his right arm. Faster, shorter and more punishing version of the same SSE attack.

Aerial Neutral Special:
    The attack he uses to repel Ganondorf and Master Hand when he first shows up. Basically, a force field from his core knocks the opponent backward. Electric damage.

Side Special:
    Boomerang Toss. Summons his large boomerang and flings it forward for average distance. Vulnerable and unable to move while it's out of his hand.

Aerial Side Special:
    Flying Slash. Summons his sword and glides forward.

Down Special:
    Eye Lasers. Based on the same attack in the SSE battle, except smaller sized.

Aerial Down Special:
    Dragon Cannon. Takes out his large cannon and fires a beam out of it. Electric Type damage. Lots of start-up lag, but absurdly powerful.

Up Special:
    Explosive Teleport: Tabuu teleports overhead, leaving an explosion that burns anyone that comes in contact with it.

Aerial Up Special:
    Flight. Jumps up and then flies diagonally in the direction he's facing. When he flaps his wings a second time, the tips of his wings give an opponent electrical damage with some hitstun.

Final Smash:
    Off Waves: Sends massive shockwaves from his winged form that kills opponents on contact.

RECOLORS:

Default, White, Blue, Green, Red, Orange or Yellow.

And now, thanks to hammerbros.98, Tabuu even has his own Subspace Clone. A dark gray Tabuu appears. Cheesy

THE PROJECT TABUU TEAM:
    ---HAMMERBROS.98 HAS JOINED--
    TCRhade (me): Leader, model swap, animator, CSPs, BPs, Character Roll Call, stock icons, Trophies, music, stage and initial idea
    Snoopy: Bone glitch fixes
    Kangaroogreen: Bone fixes
    GammaRidley: Also fixes.
    Roo525: Animator
    Eternal Yoshi: Recolors
    diedhammer.98: Recolors, animated texture fix, PSA
    dark sonic 19: He hexed the rel for the stage.

Other eye candy! :awesome: Orange and Yellow colors are at your discretion, you can choose 1 or the other. They replace the Black recolor:

CSS:

Stock:

HUD/BP/Name:

Title Screen/SSE Ending:

Classic Mode:

Character Roll Call:

Replay icon:

Trophy pics:

Challenger Approaching screen:

WiFi Friend icon:

Classic Ending:

All-Star Ending:

Stage and BRSTMs:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sd4cvdinsw5nqbw

Trophies:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xun6cefocdt4jka
    http://www.mediafire.com/?texiwx1pl6q2w8t

Download (PSA Beta 1):

http://www.mediafire.com/?yl805mbrfepzb
    You know what to get to play as Tabuu. Wink

Enjoy, you guys. ^_^
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:46:36 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 12:28:14 AM »

Why you copy your project and move to here? Use this collapse
    to pics.
    (I'm hammerbros.98)

EDIT: Download this for Tabuu models. Just in case....
    http://www.mediafire.com/?etq0il0yyb1675f
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:01:06 PM by diedhammer98 » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 03:24:25 AM »

Ah so you've finally brought your awesome Smashboards shenanigans for Tabuu here.  I'd help (since this is a badass project), but I've got loads of stuff to be doing hack wise and life wise @.@

However, absolute best of luck with this.  Once this gets complete I'm pretty sure he'll be over Ganon for a while Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 03:57:35 AM »

what character is he over (prays to be toon link) and he seems pretty good on those screen shoots xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 04:06:04 AM »

what character is he over (prays to be toon link) and he seems pretty good on those screen shoots xD

Ganon.  It says in the OP...

DarkZero
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 04:36:56 AM »

hmm..this looks like a PSA i will have over ganon for awhile since all i ever have over ganon is overpowered PSA's -_-'
    btw,any glitches i should know about like freezing and stuff like that? cuz it doesn't seem to say anything about glithes

Edit:well thats the problem,some of his attacks are not effecting none of the characters,like his side B. then again,this is a Beta so stuff like that is to be expected i guess =/
    beside that,its pretty awesome!
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:21:10 AM by DarkZero » Logged

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 05:19:43 AM »

This sounds like a real interesting project... definately going to try it out once it's done.

But as an advice, I think you should put the entire moveset in the OP into spoilers, otherwise it stretches this page to a ridicilous length.

Rock Lobster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 09:19:32 AM »

Awesome!  Very excited to play as him.

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 11:06:47 AM »

I did work on Tabuu's PSA and still working on it (effect and Hitbox). I found Tabuu's  animated textures and I made some Recolors.
    But I still need help for animated textures.
    how add more Srt0 file?

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 11:44:15 AM »

This will be EPIC i never seen a project like this before can't wait for its BETA release Cheesy

-

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »

In the Downloads Section, I don't see any recolors, just that one texture.

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »

I have recolors. That recolors are not textures. I did it by through HEX.
    Download all recolors here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?actgbv3c6526nc9

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 05:05:20 PM »

Now I want another extra slot with a ft_ganon.rel! D:

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

He only has a few freezing glitches right now.

1. When he usually grabs with Ganondorf's Up B, that's a glitch that can be fixed with removing the reference to that grab. (FIXED)

2. Swim. His Swimming animations aren't done yet, so once they are, that will be fixed as well.
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:35:54 PM by TCRhade @ SWF » Logged

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 12:17:42 AM »

This moveset is verry good but there are some things I have to complain about:

He is to big. if you leave him the way he is -most hitboxes only hit enemys when Tabuu's heart hits them (S Smash), it's no fun to play him. If you make the S a hitbox around the complete body people only have to spam S Smash. Neutral A is the same. It's hitbox is much to high.
    I would like him better if you wouldn't make him that big. 

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 65
    Print
    Jump to: