Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 58
Author Topic: AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!  (Read 258437 times)
AGFanProduction
Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: January 05, 2012, 06:07:32 PM »

roo you sure missed alot xD mewtwo taill was affected by wind already since lucario taill is but agfan had to remove it since the taill didnt obey him at all during the taill attacks like side tilt down tilt up tilt and so on

Agfan so you hexed fitlucario pac to make the lucario shadowball taking 100 frames to be fully charged?

Yes Roo, you have missed a lot of stuff in the Project:

first up that everyone left the team in Smashboards and left the project on the floor, until I picked it up once again to finish it now for sure. then I returned to KC-MM so people can see the updates, until I posted the first animation update, then it become really easy for me so that's why I don't take much time to make a good animation, same with PSA, etc.

I could type a book writing Project Mewtwo's whole history, since it is really interesting, but I don't have time for that xDD lol

and no, I didn't hexed it I just edited timers in PSA and animation so it holds it for 100 frames until it fully charges to Max.
    oh also now when you shot a huge Shadow Ball in ground you get pushed back by a bit. I have to edit this, the same way for the Air Neutral-B.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: January 05, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »

Yes Roo, you have missed a lot of stuff in the Project:

first up that everyone left the team in Smashboards and left the project on the floor, until I picked it up once again to finish it now for sure. then I returned to KC-MM so people can see the updates, until I posted the first animation update, then it become really easy for me so that's why I don't take much time to make a good animation, same with PSA, etc.

I could type a book writing Project Mewtwo's whole history, since it is really interesting, but I don't have time for that xDD lol

and no, I didn't hexed it I just edited timers in PSA and animation so it holds it for 100 frames until it fully charges to Max.
    oh also now when you shot a huge Shadow Ball in ground you get pushed back by a bit. I have to edit this, the same way for the Air Neutral-B.

didnt lucario get pushed back abit already unless im wrong i think lucario full charge in the air already makes him get pushed back

and nice touch doing that thing to make fully charged animation only coming out after 100 frames xD but to edit shadow ball speed  lifespam and etc you need  to do some hexing(really easy one) altough i dont know how many frames in melee the shadow ball lived  or even the speed of it :S

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: January 05, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »

OH that's right. I forgot it was rigged and not a pure model import.

So, will we ever be able to apply wind physics to his tail? :\

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: January 05, 2012, 06:20:16 PM »

if you download pikazz model it has the wind applyed to the taill already agfan removed it so he could make the taill attacks becuase the taill didnt like getting moved by animation since wind changed the place the taill was  all the time and the hitboxes didnt match the taill position if its controled by the wind unfortunelly :s

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: January 05, 2012, 06:21:24 PM »

didnt lucario get pushed back abit already unless im wrong i think lucario full charge in the air already makes him get pushed back

and nice touch doing that thing to make fully charged animation only coming out after 100 frames xD but to edit shadow ball speed  lifespam and etc you need  to do some hexing(really easy one) altough i dont know how many frames in melee the shadow ball lived  or even the speed of it :S

Yes lucario gets pushed back while using it on air but that function was disabled in some Mewtwo update, now I'm reactivating it xP

and the Shadow Ball speed is ok, I only needed to it to go Ziggy Zaggy but is not possible, yet. Sad

I'm not sure, if someone finds a way to edit the wind stuff maybe, I could re-edit Mewtwo's tail to his original state and make it to go with the wind without messing with the tail animations.

exactly like Carnage said above.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: January 05, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »

Yes lucario gets pushed back while using it on air but that function was disabled in some Mewtwo update, now I'm reactivating it xP

and the Shadow Ball speed is ok, I only needed to it to go Ziggy Zaggy but is not possible, yet. Sad

I'm not sure, if someone finds a way to edit the wind stuff maybe, I could re-edit Mewtwo's tail to his original state and make it to go with the wind without messing with the tail animations.

exactly like Carnage said above.
    well it can go zig zaggy but not in the max charge

17F58    6            Frames between wiggling
    17F5C    10.0    Uncharged Aura Sphere wiggle intensity
    17F60    0.5            Uncharged Aura Sphere wiggle decrease?
    17F64    0            Something with wiggling distance/rotation

the problem is that max charge isnt programed to be wiggle :S the only way would be someone finding a way to make the last charge never happen but i dont see how :s that would require a very skilled hacker if it even was possible :S

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: January 05, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »

well it can go zig zaggy but not in the max charge

17F58    6            Frames between wiggling
    17F5C    10.0    Uncharged Aura Sphere wiggle intensity
    17F60    0.5            Uncharged Aura Sphere wiggle decrease?
    17F64    0            Something with wiggling distance/rotation

the problem is that max charge isnt programed to be wiggle :S the only way would be someone finding a way to make the last charge never happen but i dont see how :s that would require a very skilled hacker if it even was possible :S

I would search through all that stuff until I found a solution but I don't have enough time for that.  Undecided

also the Shadow Ball textures are odd, (I made them back while ago x33) so I'll see If I can improve at least something from them, I haven't edited the textures of it in these updates :3

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: January 05, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »

I'd still love to see if we could somehow change Mewtwo's crazy shadow-ball trajectory. Do you think if we where able to import it's model (guessing as if it has one), would we be able to do it? Perhaps by making it an article with it's own curvy animation?

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: January 05, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »

I'd still love to see if we could somehow change Mewtwo's crazy shadow-ball trajectory. Do you think if we where able to import it's model (guessing as if it has one), would we be able to do it? Perhaps by making it an article with it's own curvy animation?

I'm not sure if the Shadow Ball has a model in Melee...

but about making it an article, no, It might work same way it does with the current Mewtwo's (or Lucario's) Aura Sphere.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #519 on: January 06, 2012, 02:45:39 AM »

Okay... Time to go more into detail here...

Remember, I'm using normal Brawl physics, not Brawl+.

AAA: Eh, I don't find much use for it, the second hit comes out too late, and the foe hits me before the second part can even be done... But, it seems a lot like the Melee version, although the animation needs more life to it.

Forward Tilt: This is one of the few moves I can regularly find use for, it's fast, has a lot of range, little end lag, and great base knock back, a excellent "GET OUT" move.

Up Tilt: Eh, this one's more situational, but I think it could work well on Battlefield, it only seems to knock foes away well when you hit with the tip of his tail... Also, it seems like if you try to hit the foe when they're in front of you, the tail just goes through them without hurting them at all.

Down Tilt: In normal Brawl... This move isn't as good as it was, since it has too much end lag to follow up with... Although it is effective on fast fallers... But if you were to make a normal Brawl version, I'd go with making this move have more start up lag, but less end lag, this way, you can follow it up.

Forward Smash: I already said it's problems before... But, I'll say them again, too much range, seemingly no kill power at all.

Up Smash: Hm... Kinda odd... It's alright for some cases, like if you spot dodged a foe, and you can catch them in end lag, or if it's used as an anti air... But other wise, it's hard to use. It also seems to have no kill power. At all, Peach just went a little in the air, being hit at 120%... So you might want to fix that up.

Down Smash: I believe this is the only smash that can kill in this build. It can kill Mario with no DI at 92% at the center of Smashville. It's a bit hard to land though... Maybe buff the knock back some, since it's a slow move, with a lot of end lag.

Dash Attack: The hit box seems to last the whole animation almost... All except the start up lag, but even after the dark energy is gone, it can hit you.

Neutral Air: Seems alright, just needs some way to not be too unsafe... Maybe just a tad bit of knock back on the last hit, and a little tiny bit on the landing lag animation? Just for a frame or so, this way a foe could still punish foolish uses of neutral air.

Forward Air: Hard to hit with honestly, but that's how it was in Melee as well, it has good kill power too, so this one seems alright... Not sure though about if it's 100% like Melee or not, look at it side by side with Melee's.

Up Air: ...Oddly hard to hit with, it's like the hit box doesn't cover the whole tail, much like up tilt, in front of Mewtwo, the tail goes through the foe without even hurting them...

Down Air: This one's not bad, however, it seems odd... It's like the hit box stays too long... What was it like in Melee? I don't recall it being this easy to use... Although, I don't mind in a way that you don't need to sweet spot it anymore, it reminds me of Ness' down air, just make the hit box last less long, and this should be fine.

Back Air: Hm... Not bad for off stage, but meh on stage, due to it's landing lag.

Neutral Special: Well... Not much to say yet, since it's the same as the last version... Too fast.

Side Special: An oddball... On the ground, it's... Well, I'm not 100% sure yet, it seems like you can shield after using it... So you might be able to punish foes trying to counter attack you... But in the air, while the uses on stage are about the same. You can off stage use it to gimp foes big time. Since it takes the foe down with you. It can even air combo, I think a neutral air is fast enough to follow it up.

Up Special, not much to say, it still has that glitch Lucario's has, where if you play with the tap jump mechanic turned off, and you use it on stage, you can't use it again until you jump... Maybe see to fixing it if possible.

Down Special, man... This one is broken as I said before. Since it has SO much range, and it's quick, it's the only move here I can say is really broken... Fix it.

Grab: There is something wrong with this... His grab range seems normal at first glance, but I can't seem to shield grab Peach floating towards me... Yet with Ganon, I have no problem at all with this... This hinders Mewtwo pretty badly. His grab should be more Brawl like.

Up Throw: As you already said, it needs more kill power.

Back Throw: Seems alright, although my memory on Melee is fuzzy...

Forward Throw: Pretty nice honestly.

Down Throw: Uh... I can't say anything about it, since in the build I have, it traps the foe in Mewtwo... Filler to prevent freezing I would think. Though I admit it is funny to jump off the stage like this.

Final Smash: As someone else said... It doesn't quite have the oomph for a Final Smash, it should have more start up, but in exchange deal 40, to 55% damage... Maybe even 60%. But I am glad you didn't go overboard with the GFX though.

Air Dodge: It sends Mewtwo downward... This should be changed, just make it more like Lucario, or Ganon's air dodge physics wise. Looks wise, it's very nice.

Dodge Roll: Seems alright to me so far.

Spot Dodge: It makes Mewtwo turn around... Which is very odd, that should be changed. Also for general dodging... For normal Brawl, those dodges should have as much invincibility as any other character in normal Brawl...

Alright... I'll try getting more info at some point, but right now... Other then a few things I mentioned, he seems too weak... Mainly due to the non-Brawl mechanics in some things, like dodging, grabbing. Little things like that.

Also... One more thing, I hope the next version includes a version for those who don't use Riivolution for sounds... Since his noises are annoying. Especially his air dodge... "HUAHG!"
    <_>
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:13:50 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: January 06, 2012, 03:12:18 AM »

but rivoo is the onlyone who suports sounds DD since if you use gecko  you cant have custom sounds atleast thats what i heard

Also in melee Foward Smash, down smash and up trow were mewtwo best killing moves i hope agfan buffes the up trow and the foward smash since from what you said the Foward Smash should have kill potencial and less range.dont know what hapeneed to up smash but i liked the mewtwo 1.01  US offensive collisions i dont know if agfan changed it

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #521 on: January 06, 2012, 03:16:37 AM »

What I mean is...

A version without the need to change his sounds. I don't use Riivolution, I don't care enough to change the sounds. But right now, his sounds are set up in a odd way, making him obnoxious without using Riivolution, load him without sounds, and air dodge over and over... You'll see what I mean.

Or use some attacks over and over...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:53 AM »

What I mean is...

A version without the need to change his sounds. I don't use Riivolution, I don't care enough to change the sounds. But right now, his sounds are set up in a odd way, making him obnoxious without using Riivolution, load him without sounds, and air dodge over and over... You'll see what I mean.

Or use some attacks over and over...

well im pal so mewtwo is silent on my wii :S when i port this moveset to pal im gonna put all lucario sounds on the original place so mewtwo will sound like lucario since i cant use sound packs Tongue

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #523 on: January 06, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »

Ah... If all else fails, I can do what I did to a really old version of Mewtwo. Just mute his voices, and leave the attack sounds in. (And replace some as needed.)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #524 on: January 06, 2012, 03:23:01 AM »

but rivoo is the onlyone who suports sounds DD since if you use gecko  you cant have custom sounds atleast thats what i heard

Wrong.  USB Loader and Dolphin can also use custom SFX.  It's a little awkward with the USB Loader since you have to use Wii Scrubber and replace the iso each time.

But I agree with Data.  

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 58
    Print
    Jump to: