Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need help with sc_selmap_en.pac using riivo  (Read 3100 times)
Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: November 30, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »

can anyone help me with that?

I am using beyond's riivo xml and  sc_selmap_en.pac is never read from the SD card so i cannot replace stage icons

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 06:40:05 PM »

dude, you need the Common5.pac, then innside this pac, replaces the SC_selmap an sc_selcharacter with your files!!, go in the system folder Cheesy!!!!  pf/System/Common5.pac

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »

thanks... after comparing, i was able to find the tex file i was looking for in the common5 .pac file originally

TheBrawler
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:55:17 PM »

I try that way but my wii freeze and i use alredy maked Icons that are perfectly maded i try the sc_selmap.pac in menu2 and i try inside the common5 both frezee for me idk what to do Help

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 12:25:58 AM »

I try that way but my wii freeze and i use alredy maked Icons that are perfectly maded i try the sc_selmap.pac in menu2 and i try inside the common5 both frezee for me idk what to do Help
    now that i know what to do... PM me the files and your common 5 file

(your images will be modified if neccecary)

*I use riiFS to do testing phases of hax now as I don't need an sd card for riivo to work (but it's slow when streaming hax over a network)

TheBrawler
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »

Ok  but please if is nessesary to remove the Common5 then NVM about the icons cause this ones has different character costumes and looks so cool.

And tell me the problem please dont modify anything just tell me whats the problem

zigazav
    Advanced Kitten

Likes to hack SSBB. Using mom's Wii for hacks now.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 06:26:19 AM »

Ok  but please if is nessesary to remove the Common5 then NVM about the icons cause this ones has different character costumes and looks so cool.

And tell me the problem please dont modify anything just tell me whats the problem
    OK, you should make it so both the sc_selmap.pac in menu2 and the sc_selmap.pac in common5 to ba exactly the same. SSBB isn't made to  be able to be loaded by whatever hack loader you're using to load both versions of the same file if they're different.
    now that i know what to do... PM me the files and your common 5 file
    EDIT: I'm having trouble too! I have the  sc_selmap.pac, sc_selcharacter_en, and sc_selcharacter2_en in my menu2 folder, but it freezes when I click "group" in SSBB to test the hacks! I even have both common3_en, and Common5_en in my system folder! Help! I don't know what I did wrong. Can I PM you with the files in it so you can see what's wrong?
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:52:33 AM by zigazav » Logged

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
    And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »

again, both of you having trouble, PM me your common5.pac files and I will try to correct the problem for you (either by indexing all the images that are hacked, or by modifying the size of portraites

zigazav
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »

Uh, how do you PM a file? I don't see any way to do it other than download link.

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
    And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »

Uh, how do you PM a file? I don't see any way to do it other than download link.
    upload to media fire, then send me the link...

zigazav
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 07:18:46 PM »

Oh, Ok, I'll do that.
    EDIT: I've sent you the link, please help.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:35:21 PM by zigazav » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: