Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 602237 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #780 on: July 22, 2012, 01:56:13 AM »

Got the pics. I'm just taking a break to watch some shows I missed this week before I release.

Awesome Face
    o.o okay then, nevermind.. Oh well~ At least you got your pics bro.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #781 on: July 22, 2012, 10:27:40 AM »

Got the pics. I'm just taking a break to watch some shows I missed this week before I release.

Awesome Face

You sure know how to keep people in suspense LOL

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #782 on: July 22, 2012, 11:42:51 AM »

I didn't feel like doing the stuff I had to do for the IST release of Ryu and Ken... Since I had to make a picture and edit it in photoshop and upload it... Didn't feel like doing all that last night. But I decided to get it overwith.

So... Feedback... I wanna hear it. They were released, lemme know what you think so when I get around to v2 both Ryu and Ken will be way better.

They will also have EX moves in v2.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #783 on: July 22, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »

Ken I feel like needs more frames of animation for his specials. his side and down specials seem really fast animation wise and a little unnatural. Taunts on both Ryu and Ken could use some work (The headband fixing taunt Ryu has could use some more animation frames.)
    Also, Ryu's down special is supposed to be a parry right? So how come when he is close to an enemy it damages them even without the enemy having to attack Ryu?

Other then those few thoughts, it's pretty solid for a beta, nice job!

Youngnamez
    Expert Kitten

Due Tomorrow? Do Tomorrow

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #784 on: July 22, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

I used Ryu's moveset but for some reason, Ryu T-stances then freezes when he moves. Why is this happening?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #785 on: July 22, 2012, 01:43:02 PM »

I used Ryu's moveset but for some reason, Ryu T-stances then freezes when he moves. Why is this happening?
    maybe you did something wrong... double check your files, and when inserting a PSA, its always a good idea to make a backup folder with your old stuff and fully place the PSA and costume files in there...

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #786 on: July 22, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »

Holy crud! I love Ryu and Ken. In fact. Sometime, I'll try making a .sawnd for Ryu and a .sawnd file for Ken. I know how, but I need some time to know the sound effects of his moves to make it.

kirbyboi :3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #787 on: July 22, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »

Hey, nice psa. Cheesy I tried porting Ken over yoshi, and it worked. Cheesy I think everything works except sometimes the shoruken screws up. The Specialfall is kinda strange xD well im not complaining since I just randomly put him over yoshi. xD hahaha anyway keep up the good work. ^_^ i really enjoy it. Imma make avideo soon... >w<

kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. Cheesy

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #788 on: July 22, 2012, 02:14:50 PM »

I know you said you had previously wanted to do a Yoda PSA, but didn't like the model. I don't know if you've seen some of the newer imported Star Wars models; if you're not interested in Yoda, I know he said he'd like to import Obi-Wan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47846.0

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer

« Reply #789 on: July 22, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »

I'm in progress with Ryu's sounds. I hope you guys will enjoy it when I release it. Smiley

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #790 on: July 22, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »

is the hadoken model an article or a gfx? becasue i want to try to port the psa of either ryu or ken so it can be ryu vs ken with their own animations

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #791 on: July 22, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »

I know you said you had previously wanted to do a Yoda PSA, but didn't like the model. I don't know if you've seen some of the newer imported Star Wars models; if you're not interested in Yoda, I know he said he'd like to import Obi-Wan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47846.0

BTW that Yoda is the same model as the one over Toon Link.
    Its just that he made a custom bone structure so that Yoda has a more define rig...
    And his Yoda moveset is still a work in progress so it will probably get ever better
    is the hadoken model an article or a gfx? becasue i want to try to port the psa of either ryu or ken so it can be ryu vs ken with their own animations

He is porting Ryu over Ganon later on btw...

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #792 on: July 22, 2012, 02:21:40 PM »

Its a GFX my friend. and i totally agree with you on ryu and ken

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #793 on: July 22, 2012, 02:24:21 PM »

He is porting Ryu over Ganon later on btw...
    oh well im gunna port ken right now lol
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:42:40 PM by SonicBrawler » Logged

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #794 on: July 22, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »

Right... I'll address whats been said:

1: The down special for Ryu isn't a counter. I couldn't get it to work properly, so I made it a on-hit combo move. If the move hits, you follow up with an extra hit. If it doesn't, its very punishable.

2: Ken's moves... I'll take that into consideration. Slowing them down/making them longer. Granted, the videos I took it from were fast. But I'm considering your feedback non the less.

3: A sound pac would be awesome. I personally wouldn't be able to use it, but that would be mad cool to have.

4: If you can port him, feel free. Just credit me and the guys I collabed with.

5: Hadoken is a gfx. I haven't heard anyone having any trouble with the gfx showing up, so I'll just assume that its not happening. I was initially having some trouble with the Hadoken showing up in anything but training... like... it wasn't there. But I'm gonna assume that since none of you have stated that, then its showing up just fine.

6: Star Wars... i watched the Yoda vs Vader fight... I almost wanted to make a PSA for it. Buuuuuut.... I've got enough on my plate and they seem to be doing fine so I'ma let them have it. Looked pretty good and I don't have anything important over Metaknight. My Ike slots are almost all full though.

7: I'm gonna be working on helping MarioDK with Gotinks for a while. Ryu and Ken will get their update when the time comes. But I still need sufficient feedback for that to happen.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: