Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 454345 times)
Bad Box Art Mega Man
Keeper of the Gaming Universe
Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #600 on: January 28, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »

more cleaning up is happening then its open for testing phase.
    need a vacuum?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Piccolo
    Advanced Kitten

"Show Me Ya Moves!".

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #601 on: January 28, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »

So, people have been asking what is left for the Purple hatted man. well to get to the point not an large amount is needed, more cleaning up is happening then its open for testing phase.
    Awesome, Now i need a new pair of pants. MK if you need any help with Waluigi i am most definitely open.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: January 28, 2014, 10:39:39 PM »

Aye. I would be happy to assist in testing for both vBrawl and Project M if need be. I'll check every corner and mode with Waluigi, haha.

Hi

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #603 on: January 29, 2014, 07:53:14 AM »

ok guys, real talk here, the only way we can have Waluigi has his own slot in Project:M is by the PMBR helping out. so what i'd need you guys todo is help me get the message across that you want our Waluigi in Project:M, or just to help add him as an "unofficial" add-on. send them PMs or what ever you have to do, because I'm sure if a message them they'll bounce it back and say no.

WwwWario
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: January 29, 2014, 08:05:19 AM »

ok guys, real talk here, the only way we can have Waluigi has his own slot in Project:M is by the PMBR helping out. so what i'd need you guys todo is help me get the message across that you want our Waluigi in Project:M, or just to help add him as an "unofficial" add-on. send them PMs or what ever you have to do, because I'm sure if a message them they'll bounce it back and say no.
    Aye. Done. I sent them a tweet saying that I spoke for the whole community when I say we need Waluigi in PM. I think you're right - if we all tell them we want your Waluigi in PM, how can they say no? He is basically complete (very close to completion, at least), so it won't be a lot of work for them. Let's go, people - bring the WAA out to the PMBR! Tweet them, send them a message, whatever!

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

Are you speaking to La Bello?

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #605 on: January 29, 2014, 10:33:27 AM »

I won't be a bad idea, after all is Tthe PMBR team, if they care minimum a 1.13% about what their fans want, they will add Waluigi Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2014, 02:58:10 PM »

I'm available for normal Brawl testing, and could get a video recorded if I need to.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tttttsd
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:33 AM »

I'll just restate that I'd love to test the Project M build over Pit, anyways.

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #608 on: January 30, 2014, 11:22:15 AM »

I hope that the PMBR team, make the Waluigi own slot to have it on the next update :v

Piccolo
    Advanced Kitten

"Show Me Ya Moves!".

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #609 on: January 30, 2014, 01:27:36 PM »

Yeah! I would love to, But just how or where do i message them?

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: February 03, 2014, 12:05:02 AM »

I had sent messages to the PMBR team, on facebook and twitter, they say that it could possibly be, but it wasn't in their plan because they're not searching for any newcomers at the moment :/

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #611 on: February 03, 2014, 12:18:18 AM »

I had sent messages to the PMBR team, on facebook and twitter, they say that it could possibly be, but it wasn't in their plan because they're not searching for any newcomers at the moment :/
    they need to, but the reason why they cant/wont do newcomers is because if they add someone that wasnt playable in the smash bros series at least before ssb4, there will be issues with Nintendo. people really like project m, but if it were to get in the way of sm4sh, then there will be a problem. believe me, waluigi deserves a spot, but it's currently unlikely. Sad
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:19:48 AM by King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) » Logged

JesucristoCROW
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: February 03, 2014, 12:27:58 AM »

they need to, but the reason why they cant/wont do newcomers is because if they add someone that wasnt playable in the smash bros series at least before ssb4, there will be issues with Nintendo. people really like project m, but if it were to get in the way of sm4sh, then there will be a problem. believe me, waluigi deserves a spot, but it's currently unlikely. Sad
    Hmmm i think you're right...besides, what coul Nintendo do about, it's true that the fans prefer 1000 time PM that Smash 4 but, you mean that we can get in their way in the meaning of the public tourneys of PM like the one of the APEX 2014?

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #613 on: February 03, 2014, 12:34:12 AM »

Hmmm i think you're right...besides, what coul Nintendo do about, it's true that the fans prefer 1000 time PM that Smash 4 but, you mean that we can get in their way in the meaning of the public tourneys of PM like the one of the APEX 2014?
    the tourneys are inevitable, it's just that if PM adds characters that are either revealed newcomers to sm4sh, or just new characters in general, it could hurt SSB4, Wii U, and 3DS sales; and im pretty sure that's the last thing PMBR would want to do, especially with the current status of the Wii U's sales. Iwata even cut his own salery to support Nintendo. if PM were to add Waluigi (although i really want them to), it would hurt Nintendo, creators of the 2 games that allowed PM to exist.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #614 on: February 03, 2014, 10:03:57 AM »

How would Project M adding Waluigi hurt the sales of Smash Wii U/3DS?
    That's what I was wondering too.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: