Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: [NEW] Where to start
Prime - 5 (26.3%)
Other M - 2 (10.5%)
Samus Returns - 12 (63.2%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Tons of releases!  (Read 254844 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #960 on: March 30, 2019, 09:02:00 AM »

are you sure you're not ded. hmmmmmm.

Ooooh, so the more shiny and better hair from Smash 4 Link? Looking forward to it, I love how flowy hair looks in Smash 4. i'm probably weird for that though.

More muscular ZSS? Gimme. givegivegive.

Also love to see the Ultimate models. I love all of their looks in that game!
    but i'm not ded, I just keep forgetting to log in and post ;~;

I've been following your thread for a few months and I was wondering if you were also still working on the Breath of the Wild Link pack? They look great from what you posted about them so far!
    not 100% sure I want to but it may be too much. may end up doing only a few instead of all of the costumes I posted.

I'll probably have releases and or progress to show tomorrow. I have progress to show now but I want to focus on trying to finish and release stuff.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

PDubs44
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #961 on: April 02, 2019, 07:07:00 PM »

Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #962 on: April 21, 2019, 11:01:02 PM »

Always excited for new releases from you IWG! It's always great quality work
    thanks!

Here are some WIPs I have:

Brawl Sonic 2

Brawl sonic with all side mouth expressions, new textured fur, Generation shoe design, and generation styled cloth detailing.

Brawl Link 2

Brawl Link with a lot of OoT inspired changes. Going with an OoT styled hair(still a WIP, may not use) and head/face(pointy ears and longer nose), shield is mix of SS and TP. Sword now has a blue tint(awakened mastered sword), the OoT handle & SS goddess sword blue and gold jewel instead of the default gold one on the master sword.

Brawl zss 2

Brawl zss with more muscles with some other m influences, other M hair(don't like the front design on brawl's and didn't want to copy SJS's), other m green eyes instead of blue, and no sock boobs. I also have an alternate hair style that's based on her appearance in Metroid Prime 1.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link

Currently working on him. will be dropping off a v1 on discord for feedback on rigging and lag testing. Should be lagless tho, the default model without his equipment is about 9k almost 10k. I have two sets planned, one with the MM hero shield and one with the deku shield.

Smash Ultimate Samus

Just about done with her just have to do some rig touch up, finalize her shaders and materials, and correctly bake her textures, normal, and speculars.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Renowned Hacker Tutorial Writer Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #963 on: April 22, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »

no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.

Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #964 on: April 22, 2019, 10:31:03 PM »

no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.

Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.
    yeah, I ran into a transparency issue with Link's sm4sh hair. if the OoT hair doesn't work out i'll probably revert back and find a fix 4 it.

Warriors Young Link is over the young Link boneset by the lxp team I believe. I ask for the latest boneset and they sed that's who I need to credit. atm I ran into an issue with him. he crashes upon importing into brawlcrate. So i'll be looking into that throughout the week. once I get it fix I can preview his rig in Brawlcrate to see if he needs any touch ups and then i'll move on to expressions.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat Renowned Hacker Tutorial Writer Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #965 on: April 22, 2019, 11:08:21 PM »

Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.

LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

LinkTahuterasuSpirit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #966 on: April 27, 2019, 12:43:47 PM »

oh nice new Link, like the concept

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #967 on: May 05, 2019, 10:25:24 PM »

Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.

LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.
    yeah, that hair is sumthin else.

young link may be on the backburner for awhile. still can't get him into brawlbox/brawlcrate crashes upon importing every time.

oh nice new Link, like the concept
    thanks! will continue him soon, current working on improving my texturing skills.

Like I said i'm working on my texturing skills so the progress that I have will be reflecting that, Here's some progress on my brawl zss revamp(Justin bailey alt).

Textures are a huge WIP will probably have to redo them a few times to get them right and so that I can get use to doing them.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 10:27:21 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #968 on: May 06, 2019, 01:29:43 AM »

Woah. Neat.
    The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.

noskcire
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #969 on: May 17, 2019, 07:47:16 PM »

Today's update is pretty big, so I only posted the default costumes. All alt costumes are in spoilers.

Pokken Tournament Pikachu

Pokken Tournament Charizard

Pokken Tournament Lucario

Pokken Tournament Mewtwo

Currently at 16 char with new skins for my build.
    good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #970 on: May 26, 2019, 11:34:22 PM »

Woah. Neat.
    The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.
    final will be her artwork design

good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?
    I still has plan for pokken pokemen.

Since i'm posting here's some progress! Both are still WIP

Brawl styled BotW Link

Metroid Samus Returns Fusion Samus

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #971 on: May 27, 2019, 04:41:44 AM »

Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
    Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.

LinkTahuterasuSpirit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #972 on: May 27, 2019, 08:41:36 AM »

oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #973 on: June 14, 2019, 12:13:53 AM »

Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
    Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.
    thanks!

oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.
    yeah, still an early WIP. the spikes are there in Returns

As for progress here's an update on my texturing skills(Brawl ZSS 2.0). Still a WIP

Brawl

Other M

Zero Mission

Justin Bailey

Samus Returns Concept ZSS

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #974 on: June 20, 2019, 01:36:58 AM »

lil Update

This weekend i'll be updating two of my already existing mods: Kirby Returns to Dreamland Kirby & Hyrule Warriors Toon Link.

Kirby

- Textures are now brawlified
     - Will Include recolors

Toon Link

- fixing the freezing issue for Wii/Wii U users
     - New Recolors

As for progress, Today is a Marth Day. I'm updating my awakening Marth. I'm improving upon what's already there as well as adding something new. Here is the current progress:

He's being redone with brawlified textures as well as the brawl head. There's still one more surprise that i'm saving for when it's ready.

I also have one last thing. in the custom brawl modding discord server there is a summer contest. even tho i can only submit one for the contest I have quite a few character mods planned for the contest. Here's one of them:

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66
    Print
    Jump to: