Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is there anyway to add sfx or announcer calls without using the entire brsar?  (Read 2997 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 16, 2013, 05:45:14 PM »

I use Gecko.

Is there?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:54:35 PM »

Here.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 11:15:19 AM »

Do I put .bnk files into the sfx folder or sawnd files? I can only create sawnd with the Super Sawndz not bnk for some reason.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »

The Thread should have a Modded Version of it that allows BNK Exporting. Yes, you put the BNK Files in the SFX Folder. sawnd files are to be placed in a BRSAR if you have one.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »

I've been through most of the pages... Is it not on the front page? I mean the option is there to create a bnk file, and it asks what I want to save it as and where, it just doesn't actually show up.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »

That's beyond me. The Download to the Modded Super Sawnds should be on the front page.

What do you mean that it doesn't show up? The bnk file is not showing up? Files relating to SFX would normally take long to complete, so if you're not waiting, I'd suggest you do so.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »

Like if I highlight the character in Super Sawndz (In this case Purin/Jigglypuff) and it had Rosalina's sawndz in it already (Because I put them in the brsar with sawndz) I would hit "Create .bnk" And then it will tell me "RSBE doesn't support it do I want to anyway?" or something. I hit yes, then it brings up the file name and file type option, so I make sure it's going to desktop and then I hit "save". But the bnk file isn't anywhere to be seen. If I create a sawnd file it comes up instantly. .bnks don't. Is this normal?

I'm confused because there's not waiting bar or anything, it's just not there. Are you saying that it will show up in a bit without a waiting bar?

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »

Read the Green text on the Bottom Left. There should be signs of progress there.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

I've tried highlighting it in the brsar and hitting create and hitting create .bnk with nothing on the black screen and no file. I've tried inserting it with the program itself (Where it says insert) and then the black screen will say "Inserting sawnd Rosalina sawnd", but when I hit create bnk still nothing and black screen doesn't say anything. but remove the "Inserting Rosalina sawnd". Do I need some sort of program to run this correctly?

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 12:15:30 PM
    Okay, I found them in recent items. I put them into the sfx folder and nothing happens. I put in the code provided. Now I'm just confused. I think I did everything right but my game's not reading it.

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 12:50:45 PM
    Is the code to read bnk files the same code that's on the page?

Post Merge: November 17, 2013, 12:55:24 PM

UPDAATE!

I know why they aren't working. It's because I put the shortcuts in. In my recent items it has shortcuts for these .bnk files, but they don't lead to anything...

So it's still not making them... It has the option but it's not doing it, I don't understand.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:55:24 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: