Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2844948 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5745 on: May 21, 2014, 10:47:59 PM »

There isn't any other way to do use smash stack without regular sd?

What do you mean? Smash stack should allow sdhc if your launching with something other then gecko. Minus' Minima Launcher Or the PM launcher. The minima laucher automatically loads the game with axnextframe, there is no need for gameconfig.txt or anything at all. There isn't even a GUI (hence minima) all you would have to do is have the sdhc code and the minima launcher's boot.elf

If your using hackless and want to use the minima launcher, just put this on the root of your sdcard.

Other then that it is exactly the same as gecko. Codes go in /codes/ etc etc

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5746 on: May 21, 2014, 11:00:33 PM »

Something I have noticed is that the EX characters I add cant use their final smash unless there is a fit___final.pac in there as well (example: Ike slot add =Riku over ike by jrush.  just uses regular b move instead of dark aura). Has anyone else encountered this and has this been solved?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5747 on: May 21, 2014, 11:04:39 PM »

Something I have noticed is that the EX characters I add cant use their final smash unless there is a fit___final.pac in there as well (example: Ike slot add =Riku over ike by jrush.  just uses regular b move instead of dark aura). Has anyone else encountered this and has this been solved?

Ex characters need to have all the fighter files off of the brawl disc for the fighter that your cloning. Fit__dark, spy, final, motion. etc etc etc

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5748 on: May 21, 2014, 11:14:32 PM »

So, what are my options if the PSA does not include all of those files?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5749 on: May 21, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »

You can look through here to gather the missing things~
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSQlZNb0JiZEQ0U2s&tid=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5750 on: May 21, 2014, 11:19:28 PM »

Thank you!! Shocked

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5751 on: May 21, 2014, 11:30:08 PM »

The Spy and Dark Files aren't needed to get the clone to work I have clones that don't have Spy, Dark, or Fake Files in their Folder.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5752 on: May 21, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »

The Spy and Dark Files aren't needed to get the clone to work I have clones that don't have Spy, Dark, or Fake Files in their Folder.

While that may be true, it's always better to be on the safe side and include everything that a fighter would normally need in the game. That way there is less room for crashes or wierd bugs to pop up.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5753 on: May 21, 2014, 11:48:01 PM »

I might aswell inform you guys don't use the unused fighter configs for the forbidden seven or it'll crash the game when enter a match it happened with me using the Mewtwo's fighter config. as Soon as he got ready to do his entry the game crashed on me.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5754 on: May 21, 2014, 11:59:53 PM »

I might aswell inform you guys don't use the unused fighter configs for the forbidden seven or it'll crash the game when enter a match it happened with me using the Mewtwo's fighter config. as Soon as he got ready to do his entry the game crashed on me.
    They work, did you set them up properly?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5755 on: May 22, 2014, 12:08:58 AM »

Well I just glanced though it, (not very in depth, but..) you don't have a fighter folder in pf. You need to add the fighter files for the clone to work. Otherwise the game will crash after stage selection. Tongue

I am aware of that but my problem is setting up the clones, the clone tool wont work, when I select the pf folder it says CSSRoster.dat not found.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5756 on: May 22, 2014, 12:25:27 AM »

They work, did you set them up properly?
    Let Me think, I followed Nebulon's Tutorial along with enabling the correct stuff in the fighter config such as costumes, jabs, etc then I also gave it my original Mewtwo Clone Slot's portrait setup along with Announcer, So I don't see what the problem is, unless it's from where I used the, "Cosmetic2A [-]" file combined with Lucario's CSSSlot and Slot.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5757 on: May 22, 2014, 12:26:45 AM »

I am aware of that but my problem is setting up the clones, the clone tool wont work, when I select the pf folder it says CSSRoster.dat not found.

Found your problem mate. Your CSSRoster.dat is actually named CSSRoster.dat.dat It's a simple fix really, hope this helps

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5758 on: May 22, 2014, 12:28:21 AM »

Let Me think, I followed Nebulon's Tutorial along with enabling the correct stuff in the fighter config such as costumes, jabs, etc then I also gave it my original Mewtwo Clone Slot's portrait setup along with Announcer, So I don't see what the problem is, unless it's from where I used the, "Cosmetic2A [-]" file combined with Lucario's CSSSlot and Slot.
    You should probably just use Lucario's configs for all 4, then rename them afterwards.
    Unless I'm misunderstanding here.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5759 on: May 22, 2014, 12:32:50 AM »

I'm trying to use the actual, "Fighter26 [MEWTWO]" File and not Lucario's Fighter Config I got most of the clones I want, and right now I'm just wanting to see if it's possible to actually use the original Forbidden Seven's Fighter Configs instead of the actual Brawl Fighter's Configs.

Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: