Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Noah Update Version 0.1.5 [10/3/2016]  (Read 63852 times)
somen00b
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 15, 2016, 07:24:53 PM »

Wow, this topic EXPLODED.  I hope I don't get pinned for answering these all at once...
    I've been working on him for a few months...  His movesets change over time, and they will change drastically once he gets his sword and jacket.  He's going to have magic circles, energy sword projectiles, and energy orbs that will follow the closest opponent for a good 50 frames before they disappear.  I have alot planned for him.

I knew I was gonna get flak for uploading this mod...  I thought I was being "ready" to back-sass anyone that tried to belittle me...  Yes I went a little personal on him, but he started it! >:I

I won't do it again...  But man, did he spam the report button to no end...  I DID report him multiple times, but hours went on with no action from admins/mods, so I felt like I had to give some flak back.  Thank goodness the Mods came in shortly after.

I don't know...  I don't think he wants to be friends with me by the way he attacked me.  I'm usually a great guy to get along with.  Some people just don't like me for being me, that's all.

He sure has. ;3

Hey man, I appreciate it.  The only thing here is that I don't really feel any hate towards him, it's more of a "Oh, this guy hates me for no reason.  Why?  I guess I can play around with him/her.", but I guess that's not how things work around here...  I'll be more tame when dealing with such nuisances.

Cake is an understatement.  But actually, there's a story about his tail being the way it is.  His master chops Noah tail short while trying to kill Noah (barely missing a killing blow otherwise).  His master was possessed by some evil force, causing him to go bloodthirsty.  .w .

Plus I liked the cute little bunny/deer like tail, then the spots on his rear came after that.

I commissioned an artist named Bitcoon to make this 3d model (He's on deviantart and furaffinity).  I saw that he did in fact make them and thought to myself. "I want that..."  Noah has been changed once, he used to be alot skinnier, and he had clothing, such as a shirt, hat and scarf:

Don't mind the white blocky parts, those are supposed to have alpha texturing on them, but i quickly redownloaded this model to show it.

^ Yeah, that's the first model of him, but then I wanted him to have a bit more muscle, since he'd be athletic.  Let me tell yah, for what it's worth, ($250, not too bad) you'd better be making a fully fleshed-out character with the model.  With a little coaching on how to export the models for Brawl Box, Noah became a reality.

I remember seeing the following forum signature once, it had a dancing pony from My Little Pony and an important message: "Haters gonna hate". Its a good thing to remember sometimes. Though don't get be wrong, its very frustrating when the first reaction to something you worked very hard on is so negative.

I don't mod ssbb much anymore but I can see that your passionate about your work and that will take you far.

Also I'm curious, did the other artist do your request for free? Or was it a 'commission' in the sense of you paying him/her to do it.

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

I find your lack of fur disturbing...

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: July 17, 2016, 10:37:03 PM »

I remember seeing the following forum signature once, it had a dancing pony from My Little Pony and an important message: "Haters gonna hate". Its a good thing to remember sometimes. Though don't get be wrong, its very frustrating when the first reaction to something you worked very hard on is so negative.

I don't mod ssbb much anymore but I can see that your passionate about your work and that will take you far.

Also I'm curious, did the other artist do your request for free? Or was it a 'commission' in the sense of you paying him/her to do it.

Well, it was a commission, and on top of that it was a bit pricey...

I already have three other models made from him, and they're waiting in the shadows to be made.

One's a Chameleon, a Raven, and a Unicorn.  All bipedal, just like Noah... ;3

"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 06:03:58 PM »

Hey guys, I'm gonna be away for a while, I can't say when or why, but I will be working on this mod for about a month.

I'm kicking it into overdrive while I'll be away, so expect some new things to be added to Noah.

Making better animations for his attacks, moving onto tilts and smash attacks, and even specials.

I might be done with all the pretty attack stuff before I move onto movement animations.  Wish me luck.

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 29, 2016, 01:12:08 AM »

Hey guys, guess the trip was postponed...  I made some new stuff though!

Have a look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUINJeKZCHg

ProjectXBros
    Mega Kitten

Fate Was Chosen Between Heroes

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 29, 2016, 01:23:35 AM »

looks nice

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: July 29, 2016, 07:29:59 AM »

looks nice

Thanks.  next I gotta get more effects made...  Oh boy...

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: August 05, 2016, 01:44:03 PM »

Noah is near completion...  Moveset wise.

I'll be making his Final Smash, but not too soon.  Once I get the smash attacks and aerials done, I'll release an update.  Most likely today!

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 07, 2016, 03:47:05 PM »

Noah v0.1.3 is released!

Things to do:  Change up and forward throw, change landing animations for aerials, change wake up attack animations.

TeenLukus
    Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #38 on: August 08, 2016, 06:07:12 AM »

Hamburgers.

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 11:02:14 PM »

Noah 1.5 is released!

Enjoy.

Peardian
    Extreme Kitten

something

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 05:27:25 PM »

I meant to say something earlier, but this is pretty neat. I don't use mods or anything, but I can certainly appreciate the amount of effort being put into creating an original fighter.

Click for my stuff:

paku
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 06:12:34 PM »

will there ever be an "Enhanced" thicc version
    i sure hope so

NoahTehFox
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: October 03, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »

I meant to say something earlier, but this is pretty neat. I don't use mods or anything, but I can certainly appreciate the amount of effort being put into creating an original fighter.

Why, thank you! I appreciate your support!

will there ever be an "Enhanced" thicc version
    i sure hope so

I uh... Highly doubt that the booty needs to get bigger.

Wulfy~
    Intermediate Kitten

Amateur Modder

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: October 10, 2016, 07:51:29 PM »

Is there a way to "fix" the model so it works with Project M? I'd love to add it to my build but the hand paws look kinda funky.

SmasherInferal
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: October 15, 2016, 07:50:52 AM »

Nice work, as always! Keep it up Noah!

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: