Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Demonic Bowser Version 2.0: A little better than 1.0 XD ~For Bowser Fans~  (Read 35567 times)
ChaosInvoker
Mega Kitten

Gone crazy, be back in a few hours

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »

OK it's up, for some reason the Title, description etc wasn't put onto the video yet! I'll try to fix it!

If you want to use this video too feel free, in fact I hope you can! I put a few codes into the game to give this battle more to it! I think it makes the match feel more like a boss battle! XD

Here's the link:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvK9XVz2FvM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvK9XVz2FvM</a>

DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »

OK it's up, for some reason the Title, description etc wasn't put onto the video yet! I'll try to fix it!

If you want to use this video too feel free, in fact I hope you can! I put a few codes into the game to give this battle more to it! I think it makes the match feel more like a boss battle! XD

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvK9XVz2FvM 

Thanks lol. that was a great boss like video XD its now on the post

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 12:54:40 PM »

Could you make a version where Demonic Bowser needs to reach 250% damage to be engulfed in flames make his weight and give his B attack (fire breath) a larger animation (and hit box) and if you could give him 450 weight using your medium Demonic Bowser?

I want to make the ultimate boss fight, and I think this might be the right way to do it!

As for Version 2, I think he should have a bigger B attack (like in my above request), mabye set the damage needed for the flame effect higher (150% or 200%), set his weight at about 400-450 range and give him one of links bombs when he does any of his three taunts (I remember you saying you think it's possible)!

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »

Could you make a version where Demonic Bowser needs to reach 250% damage to be engulfed in flames make his weight and give his B attack (fire breath) a larger animation (and hit box) and if you could give him 450 weight using your medium Demonic Bowser?

I want to make the ultimate boss fight, and I think this might be the right way to do it!

As for Version 2, I think he should have a bigger B attack (like in my above request), mabye set the damage needed for the flame effect higher (150% or 200%), set his weight at about 400-450 range and give him one of links bombs when he does any of his three taunts (I remember you saying you think it's possible)!

What in the freaking hell are you thinking?? Why are you so obsessed with needlessly overpowering an already overpowered moveset!? D<

I'm going to test this now and give feedback.

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

What in the freaking hell are you thinking?? Why are you so obsessed with needlessly overpowering an already overpowered moveset!? D<

I enjoy adjusting codes and settings so that I can enjoy the challenges more (in case they turn out to be too difficult).

If you don't like the extra thrill then nobody said you had to try it, but I'm going to enjoy making this a fantastic Boss fight for my friends and I in a Team Battle!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 22, 2010, 01:47:58 PM »

Woah this moveset is strong!  Though strangely it still feels restricted.  I mean it's overpowered, but you don't get that sense of insane overpoweredness (?) with some of the other broken characters.  You can't really epic spam attacks in quick succession yet at the same time, it's hard to properly combo because his base knockback is high.  

That said though I don't mind the moveset whatsoever.  That's just my opinion.  Feel free to disagree.

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: June 22, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »

that was a AWESOME BOSS BATTLE. nice job on the video Chaosinvoker and I love the way you ended bowser go old fashion style with mario.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: June 22, 2010, 07:34:39 PM »

I enjoy adjusting codes and settings so that I can enjoy the challenges more (in case they turn out to be too difficult).

If you don't like the extra thrill then nobody said you had to try it, but I'm going to enjoy making this a fantastic Boss fight for my friends and I in a Team Battle!

"Team battle"?

I these guys 1 on 1 and beat them. No wonder you're suggesting such crazy ideas. -.o

Also, I play Brawl+ only, so it's actually a tougher fight for me since they can actually combo and I can't just easily recover and escape every attack.

Anyways, I've been getting sidetracked all day, plus I've been busy. I'll let you know how it turns out. :3

Though from what the others said...This might end up being too easy. We'll see. o.o

-------------------------

...That was TOO easy.

Nevermind what I said. Take Chaosinvokers advice effective immediately. PLEASE. XD

However, keep this one up for download. If I have my way, he may end up in somebody's machinima. :3
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:57:23 PM by Waveshocker Sigma » Logged

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 12:50:56 AM »

that was a AWESOME BOSS BATTLE. nice job on the video Chaosinvoker and I love the way you ended bowser go old fashion style with mario.

Thanks! After I uploaded the video I noticed that too! XD

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 02:49:25 AM »

If possible for version 2, could you decrease the visual of his flame animation (after reaching 130%). That's a great concept, but it'd be badass to see Bowser's face engulfed in those flames rather than have him hide from the camera inside a hyperactive Fireball!

Version 1 was almost perfect, I can't wait to see more of your genius! XD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 03:22:22 AM »

If possible for version 2, could you decrease the visual of his flame animation (after reaching 130%). That's a great concept, but it'd be badass to see Bowser's face engulfed in those flames rather than have him hide from the camera inside a hyperactive Fireball!

Version 1 was almost perfect, I can't wait to see more of your genius! XD
    Please refrain from double posting... Just edit your last post if needed.

but yes the strongest of the 3 bowsers is too easy to beat XD
    make him stronger faster and more overpowered Cheesy
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 07:57:30 AM by PrideToBeMe » Logged

ChaosInvoker
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 08:36:12 AM »

sorry bout that, thanks to you post though I just figured out how to edit a previous post. Kinda new here so i'm learning.

thanks Grin
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:41:32 AM by Chaosinvoker » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 08:55:22 AM »

sorry bout that, thanks to you post though I just figured out how to edit a previous post. Kinda new here so i'm learning.

thanks Grin
    No problem Wink just keeping you out of trouble Smiley

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »

Thanks! After I uploaded the video I noticed that too! XD

no problem chaosinvoker.

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »

I like!!  Bowser doesn't seem to get much love as far as PSA goes.  He's got plenty of textures (though loads of them are just Dark Bowser from Mario and Luigi RPG 3) but very few PSAs.  I like PSAs that fill a gap Smiley
    Reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy XD

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: