Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816135 times)
BigBadBooya
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1320 on: June 08, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »

A remake of FF7?....It'd be about time!!!!! It's a really famous game yet they waste time by remaking all the others that came before it. And to waste even more time they make more FF Tactics, (tho I love FF Tactic games, but still), ever wonder why? Because they know that if they mess up in any way, millions of people will demand their money back! You now why, because fans (like myself) don't want any more unnecessary drama to be added, and I want the fights to be like the original game, not like FF10, 10-2, 12, and most of all nothing like 13!

Also you know what, the movie FF7 Advent Children was off because Cloud isn't a depressed man with a messed up past that he clings to anymore, HE GOT OVER IT AFTER LEARNING THE TRUTH AND ACCEPTING WHO HE WAS!!!!!...With the help of Tifa...I should know...I have FF7...

Everything about FF7 was perfect (to me). For instance magic , summons, skills, and other special abilities was more opened to everyone and because of the materia! There was a materia for just about every situation you ran into. The monsters were tough, but not too unfair, bosses had high healths, BUT NOTHING AS RIDICULOUS AS FF13'S BOSSES!!!......I won't continue for now....

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now

O o         
    /¯/________________________/
    { BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
    \_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1321 on: June 08, 2011, 02:29:44 PM »

Are the alternate textures only available on marth and not ROB?

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1322 on: June 08, 2011, 02:35:03 PM »

Yes, just look for them in the vault. I would get them for you but I'm busy at the moment

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1323 on: June 08, 2011, 02:37:15 PM »

Yes, just look for them in the vault. I would get them for you but I'm busy at the moment

Oh cool, the Marth recolors work over ROB.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1324 on: June 08, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »

Sad....dangit. if i were to make any of those sfx come up...they'd have pretty low quality. plus, in this psa, there's not voice sfx that show up for these moves: black materia, shadow flare, down b: fire pillar, and heartless angel...so really i can't do anything...
    I can make the sounds show up. Try to add in the sounds separately, like "descend." and "heartless angel" Heartless angel can go over his taunt sound. "I bring you despair, ruination to all" can go over his taunt, and "To the promised land" can be over the Final Smash sound, "Too late to repent" can go over the long victory phrase. "cut" over a short sound. "vanish" over another short sound, also "Fool" and his yell when he does Heaven's Light over short sounds.

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1325 on: June 08, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »

So I have a question, in the balanced version, should the fire attacks be only doing around 5 damage even when charged up? I've also noticed the side b projectile sometimes goes through the enemy?
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:12:02 PM by madkool » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1326 on: June 08, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »

I can make the sounds show up. Try to add in the sounds separately, like "descend." and "heartless angel" Heartless angel can go over his taunt sound. "I bring you despair, ruination to all" can go over his taunt, and "To the promised land" can be over the Final Smash sound, "Too late to repent" can go over the long victory phrase. "cut" over a short sound. "vanish" over another short sound, also "Fool" and his yell when he does Heaven's Light over short sounds.

if you can do all that (just making marth sounds show up i'll work on adding sephiroth sfx in), then send the link in pm please.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1327 on: June 08, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »

A remake of FF7?....It'd be about time!!!!! It's a really famous game yet they waste time by remaking all the others that came before it. And to waste even more time they make more FF Tactics, (tho I love FF Tactic games, but still), ever wonder why? Because they know that if they mess up in any way, millions of people will demand their money back! You now why, because fans (like myself) don't want any more unnecessary drama to be added, and I want the fights to be like the original game, not like FF10, 10-2, 12, and most of all nothing like 13!

Also you know what, the movie FF7 Advent Children was off because Cloud isn't a depressed man with a messed up past that he clings to anymore, HE GOT OVER IT AFTER LEARNING THE TRUTH AND ACCEPTING WHO HE WAS!!!!!...With the help of Tifa...I should know...I have FF7...

Everything about FF7 was perfect (to me). For instance magic , summons, skills, and other special abilities was more opened to everyone and because of the materia! There was a materia for just about every situation you ran into. The monsters were tough, but not too unfair, bosses had high healths, BUT NOTHING AS RIDICULOUS AS FF13'S BOSSES!!!......I won't continue for now....

I totally understand, I hated how Enix emonized Cloud, but nothing left to do than accept him, I guess. I liked the movie, he fought really good there, as well as the rest, but I do agree that his emo attitude is OFF and he should have sticked with his FFVII attitude, oh well.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1328 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »

I totally understand, I hated how Enix emonized Cloud, but nothing left to do than accept him, I guess. I liked the movie, he fought really good there, as well as the rest, but I do agree that his emo attitude is OFF and he should have sticked with his FFVII attitude, oh well.
    You try keeping your personality intact after witnessing one of your friends die by the hand of your enemy. At least he has a reason for it.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1329 on: June 08, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »

You try keeping your personality intact after witnessing one of your friends die by the hand of your enemy. At least he has a reason for it.

She died, he got crazy, Tifa helped him recover his memories, and HE ACCEPTED what he was and what he did, and kept his awesome attitude 'til the end of the game (Yes, Aerith died on Disc 1, he kept the attitude even in the end of Disc 3, understand now?). Advent Children turned him emo.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1330 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »

She died, he got crazy, Tifa helped him recover his memories, and HE ACCEPTED what he was and what he did, and kept his awesome attitude 'til the end of the game (Yes, Aerith died on Disc 1, he kept the attitude even in the end of Disc 3, understand now?). Advent Children turned him emo.
    oh i see, sorry i never saw Advent Children lol. I assumed it was Aerith's death that did that to him. And i didnt really understand enough of FF7's story to know that lol. I only played it once.
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:24:39 PM by Thundaga_T2 » Logged

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1331 on: June 08, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »

Maybe he's all depressed because of how f*cked up the world became after it practically ended at the end of disc 3. And all that stuff with Aeris, Zack and his false memories, Sephiroth and the whole cloning scenario would mess anyone up.
    But really he was just a little down is all, he was still Cloud. (He was the same way in Kingdom Hearts)

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1332 on: June 09, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »

Maybe he's all depressed because of how f*cked up the world became after it practically ended at the end of disc 3. And all that stuff with Aeris, Zack and his false memories, Sephiroth and the whole cloning scenario would mess anyone up.
    But really he was just a little down is all, he was still Cloud. (He was the same way in Kingdom Hearts)

Yes, he was emo in KH. He turned emo when Enix got involved. Stating he became emo for those facts you mentioned is just looking for a forced logic as to why is he emo make sense, which it doesn't. Enix just screwed up Cloud's behaivor into an emo one, with no explanation. Let's end the OFF-Topic here. lol

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1333 on: June 09, 2011, 09:53:21 AM »

Yes, he was emo in KH. He turned emo when Enix got involved. Stating he became emo for those facts you mentioned is just looking for a forced logic as to why is he emo make sense, which it doesn't. Enix just screwed up Cloud's behaivor into an emo one, with no explanation. Let's end the OFF-Topic here. lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they ALWAYS involved *raises eyebrow*?  Unless you're talking about the additional word addition (as in when they released FF7 they were only called Square, not Sqaure Enix).

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1334 on: June 09, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they ALWAYS involved *raises eyebrow*?  Unless you're talking about the additional word addition (as in when they released FF7 they were only called Square, not Sqaure Enix).
    Nope.

Square Co., Ltd. (株式会社スクウェア, Kabushiki-gaisha Sukuwea?) was a Japanese video game company founded in September 1983 by Masafumi Miyamoto. It merged with Enix in 2003 and became part of Square Enix. SquareSoft was also a brand name used by Square to refer to their games, and is often used incorrectly to refer to the company itself.
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:56:22 AM by Nameless » Logged

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Pages:  1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: