Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341765 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8475 on: October 02, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »

Wait so there's no gonna be SMBZ Mario v4 Oh shi~

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8476 on: October 02, 2012, 01:30:55 PM »

^THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8477 on: October 02, 2012, 01:32:50 PM »

i got good news and bad news:
    the bad news:
    i am thinking to kinda leave SSBB hacking (not 100%) i can still help PSAing specials/FS/modes but will not have time to model importing with rig anything+make animetions
    also help with make model imports with animted eyes and that stuff but there is a good reason for why kinda leave SSBB hacking
    and will do that after my right now WIPs is done

the good news:
    the main reason for i leave kinda SSBB hacking is cuz i am been study programming and i think now i might be able to make games(even 3d games) and the two first games i am planing to make will be:

-SSBmugen(not sure what title should be but mugen kinda explain it all):
    a SSB game(with 3d models and use most of brawl files like animations+models) so we dont have to redo them
    no limits at all since yours PC is the limit unlimited slots for Char. slots/stages/textures/moveset slots(moveset slots is you choose what moveset after chose texture so you dont needing 3 char. slots for mario if you have: Brawl/melee/dr. mario moveset)
    possible have to redo PSA/rel/AI coding but i will do something about that so it will be easy to make stuff like oneslot articles like as a oneslot super sonic
    anything will be possible for this game
    but ofc not having a super high polygon model for this game on a bad PC
    also
    animted CSP like as in n64 so you dont needing to make CSPs and was thinking to have alittle of something like that for CSS icons/BPs
    even planed the menu so there is place for unlimited slots for char/stages
    and more stuff maybe not in first versions but later

-the other game:
    (title unsure) a custom mario bros game but i can kinda say its all in one mario game with all powerups/all gameplay from all mario games
    like if you make a SMB1 level you can turn off walljump/the other stuff mario can do in new mario bros and make a SMB1 level in new mario bros style at same time you can have a level with SM64 gameplay with raccon power or cape or any other powerup in a other level(stars from SM64/sunshine/galaxy1,2 will be replaced with flag so the goal in a stage is not the star but a flag like as in new mario bros/mario 3d land) since this game is mainly about make/upload/download new levels not getting more stars also i will try so you can play 1-4 player like as in new mario bros wii
    also will be able to make custom char. for this game like instead of toads you can get wario/waluigi or who ever you want to be in a mario game
    for this game i am also alittle thing to use brawl´s file format for animations+models so brawlbox can make new animations or models for this game(and i can use brawl mario bros+his animations for this game xD)

inb4pplsaythisprojectwillfailcuzigotafewfriendsth atcanhelpmewiththisnow
    anyway if 1 of the games can be done i am thinking to use that game as base to make the other

also more wanted to make new games then brawl hacking now since i getting alittle tired of that cuz of filesize limit/other limits so anything is not possible/lose motivetion for making SSBB hack so sometimes i can´t finish stuff and making new stuff (like as most of other here) or lose motivetion of do anything with SSBB hacks
    also make new games will help me really much with my studys since i always wanted to be a progammor and i even got a chance for be that even then i am not good at english

also before i  kinda leave SSBB hacks i will also do updates of SMBZ mario/sonic and goku/gotenks (maybe)

if not i finish my WIPs i will make a Recycle Bin so stuff dont get 100% wasted
    the Recycle Bin will also inc. my future plans if ppl wanted to help me with making the models imports/animations/PSA the normals for me over the right char.
    i know afew who will help me like on ussop/kid goku so these can still get done
    learn to read (and most import learn to red red stuff)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8478 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:42 PM »

Really? -_- u need to learn to read and stop telling others they gotta read wen u dont

You don't read, do you? -_-

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8479 on: October 02, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »

*cough*

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8480 on: October 02, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »

noooooooo! well if u leave ssbb hacking im just gonna say YOUR HACKS ARE EPIC!!!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8481 on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:54 PM »

^THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xDDD, I knew this would be put on blast, cookie for me Wink xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8482 on: October 02, 2012, 04:32:35 PM »

xDDD, I knew this would be put on blast, cookie for me Wink xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8483 on: October 02, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »

Sucks you won't be making many hacks after your WIPs, but those two games would be cool, here's an idea for the Mario one: Super Mario Universe, and instead of Wario and Waluigi, it's Mario Jr and Luigi Jr, with the koopalings are grown up and stuff. Of course I did always want to play as Wario and Waluigi, but it's just a suggestion. You can look up Super Mario Universe for more info.....or look at my model importing thread, I hsve the story on the first post.
    Good luck on those two games. I hope SMBZ v4 will be your best Moveset hack ever.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Swaggemup
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8484 on: October 02, 2012, 06:39:35 PM »

To mariodk I'm actually happy 4 u but just keep us updated about that ssbmugen game ok? We'll b supporting u all da way

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8485 on: October 02, 2012, 06:41:15 PM »

To mariodk I'm actually happy 4 u but just keep us updated about that ssbmugen game ok? We'll b supporting u all da way
    nice positive first post Cheesy

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8486 on: October 02, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »

This ^ And welcome to the forums.

nice positive first post Cheesy
    Agreed. Cheesy

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8487 on: October 02, 2012, 08:56:23 PM »

Will SDo0m or someone carry on your php legacy? (as far as Gotenks final version, Goku final version, SMBZ Final version etc.) In otherwords, who will keep your hacks updated because the recycle bin doesn't sound like a good Idea (my opinion).

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8488 on: October 02, 2012, 09:38:59 PM »

Will SDo0m or someone carry on your php legacy? (as far as Gotenks final version, Goku final version, SMBZ Final version etc.) In otherwords, who will keep your hacks updated because the recycle bin doesn't sound like a good Idea (my opinion).
    since i feel mariodk shouldnt have to say this a for a 50th time, Ill say it :p He will update everything u put parenthesis. And im sure he will make sure all of his projects, that he started, will get finished by passing them onto someone he trusts. okay?
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:20:13 AM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8489 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:49 PM »

i will be making a thread here/on smashboard for the new game but not right now
    i will be making the thread then i have made progress on it so i can preview stuff
    instead of  make a thread to a new game they just have started on but no previews at all and the thread gets closed/forgotten and never see any news about that again (like as afew on smashboard
    since i feel mariodk should have to say this a for the 50th time, He will update everything u put parenthesis. And im sure he will make sure all of his projects, that he started, will get finished by passing them onto someone he trusts. okay?
    yes i will hope anything and geno idk if that one gets more updated then the mini update i will do since we dont have heard any progress from Albafika
    so most of my movesets gets updated so they are up to date to what i can do in Animations/Modeling/PsAing(mainly PSAing)
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:32:02 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: