Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341774 times)
KGN Nappdagg
Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8580 on: October 10, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »

I don't care if you guys get mad or if this question's been answered. 'I' haven't seen it answered, anyways, What will come of Eggman over PT? complain or whatever I just wana know because I didn't see that anywhere.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8581 on: October 10, 2012, 08:01:08 PM »

MarioDK, you know how you said you are tired of ssbb hacking because of the character limits, If you put a SINGLE character over ice climbers will you be able to do more with it then a character over, lets say, Mario or Luigi?
    only limits to that is that the person over Nana uses almost every single animation that Popo uses, and her PSA is sOmewhere hidden, she doesn't copy Popo's commands because in my M&L Over IC, I made then fall faster in the down air attack, only Mario fell faster, Luigi (who is over Nana) fell at the same speed as before.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8582 on: October 10, 2012, 10:34:28 PM »

only limits to that is that the person over Nana uses almost every single animation that Popo uses, and her PSA is sOmewhere hidden, she doesn't copy Popo's commands because in my M&L Over IC, I made then fall faster in the down air attack, only Mario fell faster, Luigi (who is over Nana) fell at the same speed as before.
    thats odd lol its hidden pretty well then

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8583 on: October 11, 2012, 01:01:09 AM »

Hm... I was thinking of making a Sonic and Tails over IC but if they have separate animations... then it's pretty much pointless...

Mainly because the UP-B was gonna be Tails flying Sonic... *scratches that idea*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8584 on: October 11, 2012, 06:33:17 AM »

MDK i have 2 questions about your epic up coming games

will the super mario bros game have luigi in it 'cuase if not then it should just be super mario (and i say this becuase you only mention mario as a character in the game)

and in the SSBmugen game will the adventure mode (becuase im sure there will be one) be like melee or brawl?

thats it thanks Grin
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:45:56 AM by -SSJ- » Logged

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #8585 on: October 11, 2012, 06:37:33 AM »

Hm... I was thinking of making a Sonic and Tails over IC but if they have separate animations... then it's pretty much pointless...

Mainly because the UP-B was gonna be Tails flying Sonic... *scratches that idea*
    I believe Calikingz figured out how to get to Nana's PSA and everything but I'm not sure. Kagemaru, for the PSA, I'll ask Calikingz if he can tell us. But, is it ok to let me use the Tails carries sonic for my classic S&T?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8586 on: October 11, 2012, 07:54:09 AM »

MDK i have 2 questions about your epic up coming games

will the super mario bros game have luigi in it 'cuase if not then it should just be super mario (and i say this becuase you only mention mario as a character in the game)

and in the SSBmugen game will the adventure mode (becuase im sure there will be one) be like melee or brawl?

thats it thanks Grin
    1. there is a reason for "Bros"
    luigi´s coding and animetions i can just use mario´s but alittle edited
    so luigi will mainly just be copy/paste

SSBmugen i will mainly focus in vs. mode stuff but i was thinking to make a editor just for adventure mode so ppl can make they own adventure mode and upload/download them

but i will first force on my mario game since it seems easyer to code and make
    then my SSBmugen
    i possible find out how to use brawl models+animetions without needing to convert them but not sure yet
    will wait alittle for that(possible after blackjax have finished show shaders+materials like as ingame for brawlbox and maybe also possible after he have done show GFX effects in brawlbox)
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:40:56 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8587 on: October 11, 2012, 10:53:20 AM »

yah i figured he would just be a clone, but thats what he is in most mario games

kk about the adventure mode, sounds like it might kinda hard to make a custom adv mode but meh what ever

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8588 on: October 11, 2012, 03:19:08 PM »

yah i figured he would just be a clone, but thats what he is in most mario games kk about the adventure mode, sounds like it might kinda hard to make a custom adv mode but meh what ever

why are we talking about a different game on this thread so much?

shouldn't all of this be in some different thread and MarioDK isn't this thread of
    yours supposed to be about PSAs and hacks for Brawl, i would rather hear more about
    the progress about the PSAs being worked on and i agree with what that slayermarth guy
    said on here, that info about this new game and stuff should be on a programming thread.

anyways, i would like to see more progress about Luffy, Naruto, and Vegeta.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8589 on: October 11, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »

its his thread dude he can do as he please

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8590 on: October 11, 2012, 03:23:28 PM »

why are we talking about a different game on this thread so much?

shouldn't all of this be in some different thread and MarioDK isn't this thread of
    yours supposed to be about PSAs and hacks for Brawl, i would rather hear more about
    the progress about the PSAs being worked on and i agree with what that slayermarth guy
    said on here, that info about this new game and stuff should be on a programming thread.

anyways, i would like to see more progress about Luffy, Naruto, and Vegeta.
    "Mariodk's Projects" Suns it up right there, it's his thread, his projects and they use Brawl's files so I think it's in a good standing here.

Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 03:25:34 PM
    Will Luigi use his original model and his actual bone translations in his animations? Or will you copy Nintendo and just put Luigi's head on Mario's body like in the Galaxy games?
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:25:34 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8591 on: October 11, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »

Or will you copy Nintendo and just put Luigi's head on Mario's body like in the Galaxy games?
    Wait, they actually did that? O.o

why are we talking about a different game on this thread so much? shouldn't all of this be in some different thread and MarioDK isn't this thread of yours supposed to be about PSAs and hacks for Brawl, i would rather hear more about the progress about the PSAs being worked on and i agree with what that slayermarth guy said on here, that info about this new game and stuff should be on a programming thread. anyways, i would like to see more progress about Luffy, Naruto, and Vegeta.
    Do you see "PSA" in the thread name? >_>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8592 on: October 11, 2012, 03:35:03 PM »

"Mariodk's Projects" Suns it up right there, it's his thread, his projects and they use Brawl's files so I think it's in a good standing here.
    Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 03:25:34 PM
    Will Luigi use his original model and his actual bone translations in his animations? Or will you copy Nintendo and just put Luigi's head on Mario's body like in the Galaxy games?

really, last time i checked, i was really sure this thread is on attack and animations, which is
    supposed to be PSAs that are for Brawl.

i'm remember slayermarth saying on here that creating a new game should go to a
    programming thread. and i'm really sure that making a completely new game isn't the same
    as making PSAs.

anyways i'm done arguing about this, i just wanted to see if any new progress has been made
    with the new PSAs for brawl.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8593 on: October 11, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »

meh mariodk is killing all of us with his "pack" that may not arrive til christmas

o well its his work we really cant do anything about it

lolo

somebody should really offer him some help though

i mean its a lot of work

and maybe that can speed up the process

imo
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:43:07 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8594 on: October 11, 2012, 04:21:16 PM »

really, last time i checked, i was really sure this thread is on attack and animations, which is
    supposed to be PSAs that are for Brawl.

i'm remember slayermarth saying on here that creating a new game should go to a
    programming thread. and i'm really sure that making a completely new game isn't the same
    as making PSAs.

anyways i'm done arguing about this, i just wanted to see if any new progress has been made
    with the new PSAs for brawl.
    Why not create a website Identical to Brawlvault? (Problem Solved)

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Pages:  1 ... 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: