Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Krystal Version 1.5: Update!! Now includes staff and Unique moveset!  (Read 26939 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 26, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »

*Bump for a non rude update*

Trace000222 Hunter Extraordinaire
    Expert Kitten

~Sniping the Gods~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 26, 2010, 09:28:48 PM »

Wait so does this mean there is going to be a new upload soon or just a heads up on whats to come?

Ultimate O.P.(Over Powered) Brawl Completion: 93%
    Characters needed:
    Olimar, Fox(i Have one but its WAY TO POWERFUL), King Dedede, G&W, Lucas(CurrentMovesetConfusing)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »

Wait so does this mean there is going to be a new upload soon or just a heads up on whats to come?

Yeah, Fire mode for MagicMaster fox is finished, so an update to that psa (no video though) will be released tomorrow. And I should have the first "true" krystal version done sometime by the end of the week.

I'm going to make a seperate topic for krystal since she's an entirely new character. ^+^

Trace000222 Hunter Extraordinaire
    Expert Kitten

~Sniping the Gods~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 26, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »

Sweetness Smiley I'll be sure to try out both and give feedback on it. MagicMaster Fox is the Godly psa amiright?
                                                                                                                                                      ~Trace

Ultimate O.P.(Over Powered) Brawl Completion: 93%
    Characters needed:
    Olimar, Fox(i Have one but its WAY TO POWERFUL), King Dedede, G&W, Lucas(CurrentMovesetConfusing)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 07:26:07 AM »

Sweetness Smiley I'll be sure to try out both and give feedback on it. MagicMaster Fox is the Godly psa amiright?
                                                                                                                                                      ~Trace

Yea, Krystal will be a bit weaker and hava actual staff swings and possibly a new final smash.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 02:46:11 PM »

K Im glad this PSA is going good and everything and Im happy that the staff is included and everything now and im also sorry if this has been mentioned b4 but um... What about the model itself? Is there any progress on it and if so does it look legit? I mean I see all this cool stuff about the PSA and what not but what about the girl herself? Also will there be SFX replacements it would be weird if Krystal sounded like a dood ya kno?. Sorry but that began to really bother me during the V1 video.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

K Im glad this PSA is going good and everything and Im happy that the staff is included and everything now and im also sorry if this has been mentioned b4 but um... What about the model itself? Is there any progress on it and if so does it look legit? I mean I see all this cool stuff about the PSA and what not but what about the girl herself? Also will there be SFX replacements it would be weird if Krystal sounded like a dood ya kno?. Sorry but that began to really bother me during the V1 video.

I'll have to ask yoshi to make a sound pack for krystal, the problem is she doesn't have many non-voice clips. ZSS sounds pretty close to krystal when it  comes to tone and moves.

Version  2.5 or 3.5 may or may not have Krystal, since I have no control over when fireking releases his Krystal model/texture(I'm just doing the psa/motionetc) though he does have a preview image of what he's been working on in his thread. Just a side note though, you probably won't get a sound pack from me cause I use Gecko OS to launch my brawl codes.

For now it will be fox with Krystal's staff, just like in starfox adventures, in fact a few moves from starfox adventures will eventually be implimented in this psa/motionetc hack that I'm making.

Up B: Rocket Boost(I might b able to do it, but not without an animation to go with it): Similar animation to starfox adventures and goes up  a bit higher than fox's up B, also won't go into helpless mode afterward.

Side B(If possible, will take a while): Frost/Fire blast: Depending on what mode your in, the staff will shoot out fire/ice smoke just like it did in starfox adventures. It'll have about 0.5 times more range than ice climbers frost move. In normal mode it will shoot a fire blast like from the fire blaster.

Down Smash A: Ground Quake (Again, need an animation for this one): The same move from the starfox adventures. It's shockwave will impale grounded opponents in normal mode, shock opponents close to you in storm mode (on top of the impale) and burn opponents in fire mode.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »

Mr. Misfortune I assure you the model will look like a replica or very close to one. I'm currently setting the stage, getting the assault model to be the right size and ready to model off of. I like to think of myself as one of the top vertex hackers out there (there's so little anyway)

I will not stop till shes perfect

Also the reason why ZSS and Krystal sound so much alike is that they have the same voice actress, go figure
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:25:48 PM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2010, 03:54:05 AM »

Yeah don't worry, Krystal is in good hands.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2010, 07:30:47 AM »

Yeah don't worry, Krystal is in good hands.

Hehehe shes in my hands too <3 lol kiddnig Tongue but the psa is my job so >_>

raykoojo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 29, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »

is the 1.5 released?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »

is the 1.5 released?

Not just yet, I'm working on the Krystal Eddition of this hack (IE it has the staff model AND staff attacks too) right now. Storm Mode is finished, Fire mode is in progress, and a possible Ice mode is on the way. So it'll probably be released sometime tonight or tomorrow evening.

On a side note, if you want super "OMFG awesome!!!!" graphics that take up more space than the attacks you've come to the wrong psa-er XD I plan to get the baisic A moves, the aireals (if possible, so far Fox's down Air is the only editable one) And at least the side smashes in before I even THINK about adding ANY graphics at all. though I did spice up the Up A in storm mode a little.

Since this psa uses his model, I need Fireking to thouroughly test the psa for his approval, since this is going to go over his krystal texture once he releases at some point in the possible not so near future.(From his reports I here things are going well on his end too, but no promises)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »

UPDATE@! New demo video available and direct download link for version 1.5 in the video description!

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 30, 2010, 04:43:13 PM »

@1.5

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »

@1.5

Watch the video, it's much better than version one :3

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
    Print
    Jump to: