Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1828053 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1740 on: September 27, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

^ this.

I'd love to see Predator over someone else, but this is good too.
    If Snake's .rel file was hacked, then someone would most likely port him.

i dont thnik you need to make it invisible just  call it and remove it at the same time  since you can have the missile without  the  RPG they are separate articles think missile is 6 and rpg is 5 so right in the begining remove the RPG article and let the missile be on its way i think it works since thats how mariodk made it work on wolfgeta side B xD
    No, The RPG and the projectile are one article. The projectile is an article event. Article 5 is his bomb and Article 6 is his Detonator.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1741 on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »

If Snake's .rel file was hacked, then someone would most likely port him.
    No, The RPG and the projectile are one article. The projectile is an article event. Article 5 is his bomb and Article 6 is his Detonator.
    maybe i interpreted wrong in opensa dantarion i saw this:
    00 Land Mine (Down Smash)

01 Missle Silo Thing (Up Smash)

02 Rocket Launcher (Side Smash)

03 Cypher

04 C4

05 C4 Detonator

06 Remote Control Missle (Side B)

07 Nikita

A Missle Launcher (Final Smash)

B Missle Shot (Final Smash)

D Grenade

so i though nikita 07  its the RPG and 06 is the missile but maybe im worng :S well lots of people make swords and etc invisible  i thinks its in the motion etc file itself or even the characters  costumes and not in psa maybe you should ask around i bet someone will know this and help you out

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1742 on: September 27, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

@Carnage

Sorry mate but I'm gonna have to disagree with you completely when it comes to the Neutral B animation.  It makes a lot more sense for him to bend like that because it makes the antic for the gesture of firing the missile more obvious and as a result have more of an impact.  Same goes with the Down B.  The gesture of him raising his arm makes it much more obvious that he's setting off the bomb.  If he fiddles with some device on his hand, it won't translate well into Brawl unless it's done REALLY well.  It would need a lot of time, patience, skill, judgement and something additional to give it more of an edge.

For example, when Snake explodes a C4, he doesn't just tap the switch.  He raises his arm to give suspense to the gesture, then yanks down on the switch quite ferociously.  It took a simple gesture and made it more dynamic, but that takes a lot of work and really isn't that rewarding comparative to other things when it comes to animating.

Anyways, nice work on this do far KJ.  Everything that I wanted to say has already been said, though I'm very intriged about that Neutral B.  It looks really cool.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1743 on: September 27, 2011, 12:24:33 PM »

@Carnage

Sorry mate but I'm gonna have to disagree with you completely when it comes to the Neutral B animation.  It makes a lot more sense for him to bend like that because it makes the antic for the gesture of firing the missile more obvious and as a result have more of an impact.  Same goes with the Down B.  The gesture of him raising his arm makes it much more obvious that he's setting off the bomb.  If he fiddles with some device on his hand, it won't translate well into Brawl unless it's done REALLY well.  It would need a lot of time, patience, skill, judgement and something additional to give it more of an edge.

For example, when Snake explodes a C4, he doesn't just tap the switch.  He raises his arm to give suspense to the gesture, then yanks down on the switch quite ferociously.  It took a simple gesture and made it more dynamic, but that takes a lot of work and really isn't that rewarding comparative to other things when it comes to animating.

Anyways, nice work on this do far KJ.  Everything that I wanted to say has already been said, though I'm very intriged about that Neutral B.  It looks really cool.
    I see. Thank you.
    Now I just need to stop being so rude.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1744 on: September 27, 2011, 12:46:40 PM »

@Sdoom your right about N-B i jus saw this:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arFxuajzxOM&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arFxuajzxOM&feature=related</a>

Alien vs predator for the snes  during the canon blast shooting he does bend over abit  xD maybe just a few touches up also KJP did you take some ideas from this game i see your down A and a few other moves xD
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:36:27 PM by Carnage » Logged

Krystal_Starfox
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1745 on: September 27, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »

Hello KingJigglypuff no way to make a new version of Renamon in Lucario

Salu2

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1746 on: September 27, 2011, 01:26:23 PM »

Hello KingJigglypuff no way to make a new version of Renamon in Lucario

Salu2
    I don't get what you're saying. Explain a little more please.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Krystal_Starfox
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1747 on: September 27, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »

hello KingJigglypuff nécessité a new version of Renamon

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1748 on: September 27, 2011, 02:10:05 PM »

hello KingJigglypuff nécessité a new version of Renamon
    I have never made Renamon. :/
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 02:13:14 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #1749 on: September 28, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »

whoa, i just tried your zoroak PSA. he is a bamf i need to revamp his vertex just for this.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1750 on: September 28, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

whoa, i just tried your zoroak PSA. he is a bamf i need to revamp his vertex just for this.
    Thanks. And a revamp to the vertex would be badace. Tbh, I'm thinking of making a revamp to Zoroark.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

« Reply #1751 on: September 28, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »

yeah i noticed a few things that might need to be changed a little.   

The side B mainly.  I think it needs to be changed completely.  it rarely ever hits and leaves you completly vulnerable. especially if you use it to get back on stage near the ledge, theres no auto ledge detect so you just kinda hover near the ledge waiting to be hit. and if you jump backwards your screwed off stage. 

That b move though... don't change a thing. its so badass.

Up b was very nice as well. maybe too similar to lucario though.  its very versatile though and good for surprise attacks.  maybe just a new animation?

down b, should be something other than a counter. its lucarios most useless move and i don't think it should continue on to zoroak. 

i like all the aerials!   the only one you should maybe change is foward air. it seems he has too many claw moves.

his down tilt animation is a little off, it kinda warps him into place and looks out of place.  the other 2 work great. maybe extend the range on up tilt a bit though.

his smash attacks are nicely done as well. I like how fsmash is so quick!  I feel the down smash should be like a claw tornado type thing for some reason. 

i love the idea of his running animation, it might need to be tweaked a little bit though, to make it a little sharper or something

overall though 8.5/10 good sir.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1752 on: September 28, 2011, 04:16:04 PM »

yeah i noticed a few things that might need to be changed a little.  The side B mainly.  I think it needs to be changed completely.  it rarely ever hits and leaves you completly vulnerable. especially if you use it to get back on stage near the ledge, theres no auto ledge detect so you just kinda hover near the ledge waiting to be hit. and if you jump backwards your screwed off stage.  That b move though... don't change a thing. its so badass. Up b was very nice as well. maybe too similar to lucario though.  its very versatile though and good for surprise attacks.  maybe just a new animation? down b, should be something other than a counter. its lucarios most useless move and i don't think it should continue on to zoroak.  i like all the aerials!  the only one you should maybe change is foward air. it seems he has too many claw moves. his down tilt animation is a little off, it kinda warps him into place and looks out of place.  the other 2 work great. maybe extend the range on up tilt a bit though. his smash attacks are nicely done as well. I like how fsmash is so quick!  I feel the down smash should be like a claw tornado type thing for some reason.  i love the idea of his running animation, it might need to be tweaked a little bit though, to make it a little sharper or something overall though 8.5/10 good sir.

I have to completely disagree with you on Lucario's counter move.

It is by far his most useful move, especially if you know your opponent's game inside and out.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1753 on: September 28, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »

Maybe I could keep the counter, but give him a different animation?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

« Reply #1754 on: September 28, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »

Ask any competitive lucario player. Down B is his worst move.   maybe make it a different/shorter animation.

Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: