Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: No me.
No u not impressed
Ya me Oh shi~
Im srs here
No Oizen

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 42
Author Topic: LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...  (Read 203380 times)
ピカノ
THE catgirl fan
Special Access

papersak's personal stalker

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME AWESOME 2.0!

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 07:33:11 AM »

Oh what the hell Link... >_>

*continues waiting for XL and XXL breasts on NORMAL Zelda*

By the way, you DO know that the Sheik model you used for Sheena is bugged right? It glitches up the game after awhile.

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 09:05:02 AM »

Oh what the hell Link... >_>

*continues waiting for XL and XXL breasts on NORMAL Zelda*

By the way, you DO know that the Sheik model you used for Sheena is bugged right? It glitches up the game after awhile.

Patience man, patience. I'm not a machine. lol

And I've played with that Sheena model countless times without problem. Does anyone else have problems with it? Try making a new .pcs from the included .pac and let me know. I'll test it again when I get home.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:11:23 AM by LookItsLink » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »

(Hahaha, I was sure Picano would approve of this vertex hack.  Grin)

Me too, by the way. 

*worships*

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: April 09, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »

Does anyone else have problems with it? Try making a new .pcs from the included .pac and let me know. I'll test it again when I get home.

I tried it out and didn't have any problems, I am running it on Riivolution though, don't know if that makes a difference

Also, I started porting over different textures onto some of Zelda's vertex hacks, and something I noticed with textures that had cut dresses on the sides(Like the Midna one for example) is that when Zelda's legs and hips show, they don't match those big boobs at all lol.

It's like she's a stick on bottom and then big boobs on top and it really doesn't look good and some textures really show this off(upper legs and hips)

It would be good to get a vertex hack done like what Lensho did with Peach and his Biker outfit, he made her hips match the outline of Peach's dress.

The big reason I'm suggesting this is so your vertex hacks will still look good with a multitude of texture hacks, we just need her lower frame to match her dress, then you could apply it to all the boob sizes and then she'll look a lot better

(there should only have be one increase in hip and leg size to apply to all bigger boob sizes)

Yes it's a request, I know I'm sorry for troubling you but this is more to help her overall image on all textures rather than a specific request like the long hair I requested or cat ears.

I'll look into this later today(got MORE homework >_>), at the very least I'll point out what specific areas of vertexes affect what seeing as I doubt I'll be able to come up with any success on my own
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:31:38 AM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »

Yay for furry approval! Lol

@Sanitys
    Actually I did that slightly for Nude Zelda Enhanced. I could apply it to the other models too I guess.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: April 09, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »

Yay for furry approval! Lol

@Sanitys
    Actually I did that slightly for Nude Zelda Enhanced. I could apply it to the other models too I guess.

I was actually looking at the nude model you made to test the vertex sections on earlier, I didn't notice much of a difference, her legs still seemed the same as her regular model unless I downloaded an older version, but I just downloaded it today for this purpose

What I meant was like to the same degree Lensho did, matching the dress outline in size and shape(well a little smaller than the dress so her hips don't stick out) although I guess I could go and ask him

This request was also assuming you found out how to hex copy vertices as I saw you talking to someone about it earlier, IDK if you guys were talking through PMs, sorry I should've mentioned my assumption

Only thing I found out so far meddling with this is that the very bottom section of vertices controls the size of her upper left leg, or maybe it was the right... well I know it only contols 1

If you'd rather have me ask Lensho first I'll go do that, and did you figure out how to hex copy vertex points yet? I wouldn't want to ask for such a revamp of all models until you do
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:34:46 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2010, 01:40:02 PM »

This request was also assuming you found out how to hex copy vertices as I saw you talking to someone about it earlier, IDK if you guys were talking through PMs, sorry I should've mentioned my assumption

Only thing I found out so far meddling with this is that the very bottom section of vertices controls the size of her upper left leg, or maybe it was the right... well I know it only contols 1

If you'd rather have me ask Lensho first I'll go do that, and did you figure out how to hex copy vertex points yet? I wouldn't want to ask for such a revamp of all models until you do

That's actually something I'm pretty used to doing. I'll make a thread in this board for people who want specific parts of existing vertex hacks mixed together.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:41:38 PM by dingoberriz » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: April 09, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »

That's actually something I'm pretty used to doing. I'll make a thread in this board for people who want specific parts of existing vertex hacks mixed together.

Oh ok cool thanks Smiley

But before that's a request we need to get a correct vertex hack for Zelda's legs and hips to match her dress outline in size and shape(@ LookItsLink you have the right idea just needs to be pushed further)

I'm still trying to figure it out between my study sessions but I'm not experienced enough to get a good result
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:59:27 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: April 09, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »

The cat eared Zelda looks good... But shouldn't you make a version without her normal ears too? What I mean is, she has two sets of ears... It just seems kinda odd.
    It's like Super Mario Bros. 3 isn't it? That always bugged me whenever I looked at the cover at.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2010, 04:01:37 PM »

Hey Link I'll finish the Zelda hexing when you release the fixed ears for the cat ears.

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »

Hey Link I'll finish the Zelda hexing when you release the fixed ears for the cat ears.

Getting rid of her normal ears right?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »

Whatever it is your doing with her ear's. I'm glad Zelda is so easy to work though. The first 2/3 of the lines in the vertex is everything except her hair. Last 1/3 is only her hair.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: April 09, 2010, 07:01:40 PM »

@LookItsLink

I can't get this right, some vertices control the same exact area, even if they're nowhere near each other, results are too embarrassing to post but I'll show what I found out for what areas control what

This controls her upper left leg area

This controls her upper left leg again and her left kneecap

This controls both her kneecaps, both upper leg areas again(same area) and both upper hip areas(leaves a space in between)

A lot of times I moved one area, then went to the other side and moved another area but it affected the last area I just moved 0_o

And I wasn't picking areas out in bulk either, the areas highlighted in the pictures where just to give a general idea

I can understand if you don't want to bother with this, just lemme know if you don't want to and I'll go ask someone else

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2010, 07:22:53 PM »

@LookItsLink

I can't get this right, some vertices control the same exact area, even if they're nowhere near each other, results are too embarrassing to post but I'll show what I found out for what areas control what

This controls her upper left leg area

This controls her upper left leg again and her left kneecap

This controls both her kneecaps, both upper leg areas again(same area) and both upper hip areas(leaves a space in between)

A lot of times I moved one area, then went to the other side and moved another area but it affected the last area I just moved 0_o

And I wasn't picking areas out in bulk either, the areas highlighted in the pictures where just to give a general idea

I can understand if you don't want to bother with this, just lemme know if you don't want to and I'll go ask someone else

No no it's fine, and that great you're finding the areas of where things are, it'll save me some time for when I do do this. I can't do it right away though.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 42
    Print
    Jump to: