Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4700615 times)
JBG
Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8130 on: January 19, 2013, 03:08:51 PM »

Awesome. I never thought it would be a good idea to put them over IC.

By the way, did you stop working on Sheena? Sad

KJP and I have it covered.

For the record, I don't want to step on any toes. I've just had this planned for about a year now, and it's finally moving.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:11:40 PM by Majora » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8131 on: January 19, 2013, 03:14:47 PM »

Majora? YOU'RE BACK IN THE GAME?
    YES. You should give Sheena a sexy-ass texture Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8132 on: January 19, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »

Majora? YOU'RE BACK IN THE GAME?
    YES. You should give Sheena a sexy-ass texture Im srs here
    Working on it. It'll be slow going, but I'll get there eventually.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8133 on: January 19, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »

Heavily editing SADX Big's model to look as in all star racing/generations.

I actually started ripping from SASASR today. Did you want any of the raw rips I have that contain Big?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8134 on: January 19, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »

Interpret this scene however the hell you guys want to, but don't forget about the imports themselves. Grin

While Mario might be finished, Peach, and Bowser aren't, and I'm not releasing Mario before doing Luigi (*ahem* model hack by Staraxxon, don't ask how many times I'll say that), nor am I releasing the Bowser Fight without the other two. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sonicshuffle42
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8135 on: January 19, 2013, 03:46:18 PM »

KJP and I have it covered.

For the record, I don't want to step on any toes. I've just had this planned for about a year now, and it's finally moving.

Bro I've had this planned from the start of my rigging practice Tongue
    Besides, it's not stepping on anyones toes if it's on a different character <_<
    Just one less meaningless 'port' hack to worry about lol (like a certain black hedgehog over everything...)

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #8136 on: January 19, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »

I actually started ripping from SASASR today. Did you want any of the raw rips I have that contain Big?
    That's the most obvious questions xD jk, that would be really nice! So I can throw my work to the garbage, plz!

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8137 on: January 19, 2013, 04:32:18 PM »

Bro I've had this planned from the start of my rigging practice Tongue
    Besides, it's not stepping on anyones toes if it's on a different character <_<
    Just one less meaningless 'port' hack to worry about lol (like a certain black hedgehog over everything...)

I guess that depends on when that was, since I've been gone most of the time I've been attempting this. I haven't been paying attention to the community for some time. It will be difficult to get back into the swing.

In any case, I guess I'm curious as to whom you're porting yours over. We're working her into Zelda, due to similar anatomical structures, movement speed, and use of the dress for the tails of her waistband.

Also, made a few final modifications to the model. Kirby Dance

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:42:30 PM by Majora » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8138 on: January 19, 2013, 05:04:58 PM »

Interpret this scene however the hell you guys want to, but don't forget about the imports themselves. Grin

While Mario might be finished, Peach, and Bowser aren't, and I'm not releasing Mario before doing Luigi (*ahem* model hack by Staraxxon, don't ask how many times I'll say that), nor am I releasing the Bowser Fight without the other two. Im srs here

where did you get that stage Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8139 on: January 19, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »

where did you get that stage Im srs here
    Ripped it from the rom itself using 1964, and Flux Studio, which is the same way I got Peach, Bowser, Mario, the Luigi model hack, and other SM64 models. Going to import the other two levels first and release all three at the same time. I'm also going to redo my SM64 Yoshi import by ripping his model and not using the one off the Model's Resource like last time. Cool
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:18:44 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8140 on: January 19, 2013, 07:35:43 PM »

Ripped it from the rom itself using 1964, and Flux Studio, which is the same way I got Peach, Bowser, Mario, the Luigi model hack, and other SM64 models. Going to import the other two levels first and release all three at the same time. I'm also going to redo my SM64 Yoshi import by ripping his model and not using the one off the Model's Resource like last time. Cool
    if you get that stage into brawl and get the brstm to go with it i will be a happy man XD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8141 on: January 19, 2013, 08:11:26 PM »

if you get that stage into brawl and get the brstm to go with it i will be a happy man XD
    The first Battle arena is fully working in brawl, with the exception that Hotheads gets stuck underneath the stage due to me having to mess with the collision, the same thing happened on my Dark Bowser Arena except it happens on the side, I'll get a brstm of the song, along with the Final Bowser theme as well when I make the other two. Grin

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #8142 on: January 19, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »

cool stuff smf1! mario 64 stuff is always good.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8143 on: January 19, 2013, 09:13:06 PM »

cool stuff smf1! mario 64 stuff is always good.
    thank you, I hope you'll enjoy the Hi Res versions...though I haven't edited the textures yet to work with teh remapped parts, but just like Mario, Peach and Bowser have a circle attatched to the TopN bone for their shadows. Grin

sonicshuffle42
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8144 on: January 19, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »

I guess that depends on when that was, since I've been gone most of the time I've been attempting this. I haven't been paying attention to the community for some time. It will be difficult to get back into the swing.

In any case, I guess I'm curious as to whom you're porting yours over. We're working her into Zelda, due to similar anatomical structures, movement speed, and use of the dress for the tails of her waistband.

Also, made a few final modifications to the model. Kirby Dance

<_<
    I could do mine over peach
    Or just you know, not bother at all >_>
    I'm sick of trying to figure out how to rig Sheena's freakish Anatomy (And not just talking about size XD) and having it actually look good.

Besides I have something a bit cooler planned for Ice Climbers anyway. (Presea/Genis over Nanna and Popo respectively)
    Also got a super secret plan for link.

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Pages:  1 ... 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: