Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: what's wrong with you guys?  (Read 5793 times)
metatrongrhm
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 28, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »

when i joined this site, it was all smiley and cheerful, with the top downloads being nude peach, and sora over pit...2 of the most promising things i could have seen when entering the hacking scene.
for a while i was content in my innocent world, thinking that the site was a nice supportive community which would always help anyone with hacking, regardless of how good or bad the hack or hacker was.

today i found out otherwise. one of the best hackers in the place has left the site because of the s*** everyone gave him for making good hacks of less popular characters...no matter what the hack is, you should always be thankful.
then when he finally stood up for himself, all he got was more s*** from you. if you dont want him to leave, then write it on here, and maybe we can give him a reason to stay

Dot
Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 03:05:41 PM »

i dont want him to leave

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »

Did I miss something? Azn

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 03:10:57 PM »

yes you did

PM if you add?

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »

person, could you edit a link to it into your post? i cant as im on my phone

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »

sure, what link, and what post?

PM if you add?

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »

the link to his outburst, onto your first post

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22:26 PM »

then prepare becoz its going to be long

PM if you add?

TruePhilosopher
    Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »

Who is leaving?  Did I miss something? o_O

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 03:24:59 PM »

i 100% know what you mean

just like me with the DBZ haters they shoulder be thankful for i making hacks and not just a guy who spamming requests thread with my movesets ideas of DBZ char.

btw who is leaving?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 03:25:43 PM »

This topic is completely pointless.  I, unlike most people, actually bothered to do a detailed PM to him about this issue.  He stated quite clearly that he isn't changing his mind.  Rather than whining and complaining like a little girl and blaming the entire community as though they've committed some kind of heinous crime, why don't you just stop and think further about the situation.  

Well I'm basically trying to say two things:

1) Stop thinking about it from such a narrow-minded perspective.  There are many reasons why he wanted to leave, so just respect them and move on.
    2) He's definitely leaving, so just let him be.  It's his decision.  Nobody has the right to try and convince (or should I essentially say "force") him to stay.  He wants to go.  He wants to move on.  Respect his decision.

Someone lock this.  Nothing needs to be discussed.  It's a waste of space.

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 03:27:10 PM »

here it is

I'm getting sick of this, and am 75% likely sure that I'm leaving this site permanently. I'm just sick and tired of several things going on here. I'll most likely be leaving, and most certainly will be taking my hacks and projects with me. This isn't some emotional outpoor or just some thing about me getting bored with this, or some outcry at the administrators, so before I get any sort of feedback on any of this, read the whole [censored]ing list/essay, because I'm really tired of these damn noobs just putting [censored] down so they can get noticed by me in half of the threads I start. I'm serious, NO bull[censored] . I Especially don't want no damn trolling about corrections like,"You spelled Viewtiful Joe WRONG, it's not Veutefal Jao" or something like,"hey, that's a stupid reason," And for those of you who'll be thinking that I'm being too harsh, I really don't [censored]ing care. When I get serious, I am harsh to everyone, including myself. If you're going to respond, read this damn thing and post something saying I should stay or go, or GTFO.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this, because very few of you will bother reading anything past the above paragraph, let alone the whole thing. I'm expecting nearly 98% of you will read the first short paragraph and be tired of reading already and post some nooby response like,"No don't go!" or especially something like, "Wait, why are you leaving?!?". I have my reasons, stated below. And I expect that there will be no, if not, very little gaps that I'm going to get a bull[censored] response on. Then again there's always gonna be those [censored]ing haters that'll find a loophole because they find pleasure in pissing people off. But I'm making sure that there's little oppurtunity for useless snappy comebacks.

I'm going to be including hacks and groups of people and hacks as examples, so don't even think that I'm trying to offend people, because I'm not. Any Responses to this, agreeing or not, me staying or not, must, and better be something that makes sense. Seriously, I'm not playing around, and this isn't no [censored]ing overreaction or any flaming, flamin's just senseless.

You wanna know why I'm leaving?:

1. I don't fit in first and foremost. You people have played all these Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games and have made so many hacks on them that I'm always thinking,"Why am I here? Just to post a 400+ (insert character here) revamp that'll get superceded by some damn Sepiroth Hack that I know very little about that's most of the time unfinished but ends up getting 1200+ and up damn near 2000+ sometimes too. I've played part of one Final Fantasy game, and was unimpressed - I don't remember which one, I think 10 cause I remember that Seymour guy, but it doesn't matter because every version is pretty much the same gameplay with new features from what I heard. FOR YOU TROLLERS, I don't care whether my hacks are popular or not - I've gotten maybe like 4 messages saying that I should've done something else and an exponentially bigger amount saying that I did great work, but I see that this site is only interested in putting in characters so they can have,"Final Fantasy Melee" or something of the like. Honestly, I know people don't want to have me stop making hacks and make more much like the others I have, but I want no trace of me left behind. I'm taking my hacks and keeping them to myself, and any and all collaboration work I will message my partners and tell them that I'm taking myself out. I want no credit or nothing, I will want myself to have nothing to display, just like I do in the eyes of half the site. I understand that over 13,000 people already have my [censored], but hey, half of them are just guests mooching off of me and others and will most likely never make an account or share anything with the site, so I don't see anything of mine getting re-uploaded. If they do, which I seriously doubt, then well there's nothing I can do about that now is there? <<--(That would be something good to post about) I just feel very unwelcome here.

2. This the only game I've hacked: because I realized after a while that Brawl was better than Melee, but Melee was way more fun, so after seeing stuff on the internet about a year and a half ago and making my account just a few months after I saw hacks, I started making some of my own.

3. SSBBL - What the Mother[censored]in [censored], I'm trying to do a reasonable project that enhances peoples powers and abilities on a balanced level, and all you people want me to do is put in every Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts character on this site, and put every anime character you can think off in, which basically defeats the purpose of the project entirely. It's got a pretty decent support, but the purpose was to have an enjoyable pack of characters, stages, and such with enhanced gameplay, and more complex moves and strategy while also including a few more guests from different games and companies the same way Snake and Sonic were admitted into the original Brawl, like Project M and BBrawl are full mods with their own purposes, not to have only 6 Nintendo Characters and everyone else is from TV or sega or Sony games, and not to have 12 different Mario characters and another 20 different pokemon on the same roster - it's called get Mario Party or Pokemon Black/White . I have Sonic and Shadow planned to be the only Sega characters, and Goku being the only anime character because of Dragon Ball Z's wide success, and maybe Master Chief because there'd be an Iconic character from Microsoft to match the iconic characters from Sega and Sony, but really, this is mainly increasing the playing ability of already present characters and adding a bunch of new features in, and getting rid of the overdone nostalgia factor the original Brawl had and making the game more focused on action and tense fighting. SO hopefully, I won't have anymore people saying put Cream and Honey in or some other Sonic character I didn't even know existed, nor will I have anybody trying to completely retool my roster to his/her/its own personnal liking while everyone else hates it.  

4. Rules - No offence, but some of you administators out there have been putting some very weird warnings on people, but I'm stopping there because I feel anything more will anger ya'll too the point where you turn the colour red. I will say, though, that you moderated me for necroposting when you don't even display the names of dates that well enough so people will notice it easier, then I had to REMIND you that you left me modded for over two weeks.

5. Taking too much time: I'm a popular guy, but I've wasted too much time with this site and hacking in general that I've neglected my personal life. If this was the summer two years ago, I would be out all the time with my guys and girls enjoying the weather and having fun with life, rather than trying to fix up a video game that will only serve entertainment purposes when I don't got nothin to do. My last report card had me failing a class and with 2 other D's and 3 other C's that which sparked an insane ass-beating. I'm planning to redeem myself next month by putting more time into what really matters - my grades and my reputation. I don't care what happens to my profile or reputation with people I will never even meet up-close.

6. Negative Response: I love getting construcive feedback from people and stuff, but the rare occurence of someone just saying,"You suck. You didn't do it right, it doesn't match." - that's just a big NO, especially on something that's a Beta - get how I put BETA there, meaning it's subject to CHANGING. I would love to hear something like,"Nice work, but this'll work better...bla bla bla stuff bla bla." Much less intimidating and arguement starting.

7. Accessories: I don't even know how to do all that Spoilers stuff, custom titles, custom font/color, and Signature making, which just says that I'm a big noob so I may as well make it easier on myself and leave.

8. Unfriendly advances: I post ideas to many things, and people will say whether that it's good or not, then I just get on, and if someone seems to not get what I'm saying, I try to explain it to them. Unfortunately, some people would rather say something like,"That idea was stupid,","You're crazy","Why? You make no sense" <<-- that one being done multiple times, in some instances. Why can't you people just say," Nah, that won't work." Unless you're making it as a friendly joke? Seriously, this has happened on several occasions.

9. Unfriendly advances 2: Someone has an opinion, the biggest example being,"(insert character) is better than(insert character)" with no canon reason, or even Smash Bros reason, and the person that says that is trying to force that on everybody else - What the [censored]? I'll be honest here - I HATE Peach, and I've stated it and mentionned it thousands of times and gave my reasons but never have I purposefully tried to get Peach fans to not like her. I have my reasons: She's weak and slow and always relies on Mario and Luigi to save her from Bowser while making no attempt to bump up her security at her kingdom, expecting Toads will protect her. At the same time she's unable to defend herself, unlike Zelda, Daisy, Rosalina, Samus - practically every other woman. Now having other reasons too, I acknowledge other's reasonable reasons and respect their opinion after the momentary WTF face moment I get. Now taking this concept and applying it to hacking, and you've got yourself a bunch of pointless arguements with a person/people trying to prove that they're the ones that are right rather than the other person/people and vice-versa, the most recent one I unintentionally got caught in being yesterday, the 27th. I'm just trying to stay away from arguements and trying to resolve issues. I do admit that I get pissed-off sometimes, but because of the ignorance, arrogance, and misunderstanding of people, and the fact that there's an arguement in the first place.

10. Moochers: You got users on this site that don't share their work or let people use things as bases - so what? They just gotta make sure they get credited/collaborated if it's such a big deal to them - I don't care who uses my stuff as a base whether I'm credited or not, no matter how subtle the change is, unless it's something like,"I modified Triforce Zelda's Great-Ape Donkey Kong to weigh 142 instead of 138!! Enjoy!!" and then that's the hack - Just no  I hope I never see something as ridiculous as that because I actually laughed when typing that. People should be more focused on moving forward with hacking rather than who made what and who helped who and who didn't get credit - of course, selfish people will just involve copyright issues and such and since there's soo many of those people in the world, well, can't do much about that.

11. Moochers 2: then there's those Stalker Kittys and guests that just take what they want and leave, with no feedback or nothin. seriously, [censored]in messed-up.

12. Noobs: Getting a bunch of people on this site who just expect that everything can be done so quickly and easily - Hacking, especially PSA and Stages, take a lot of time, thought and work. You can't just whip up a quick .pac and inside the archive there's the greatest and most accurate Dixie Kong PSA ever. If they're newbies to the site, that's acceptable because they're not supposed to know much, but to people who have been around and just pick off of everyone's hacks and then message the people saying to make so-and-so and have all these insane moves that are impossible to do with our current knowledge, well, it's just plain stupid. And for those people who are too lazy to read through guides and just randomly ask some random person if they know where a stage goes on the SD card, cut it out! How hard is it to read somthing?  They pin stuff like that at the top of the forums so you can't say that you couldn't find it  

13. You people think I'm retarded: I say something like," We gotta get a glitchless port for Shadow!" and someone says,"...Dude, you'll never have a glitchless port for Shadow because his Graphics will always interfere with Sonic's..."  I [censored]ING KNOW. It's the most [censored]in obvious issue with .rel porting and c'mon! I've been doing this for quite a while now! Another one? I say,"So you're doing the Sound FX pack for Daisy?" then the response,"I'll wait until you add the voice fx back. You can do it by adding voice clips through the SFX list in PSA"  I'm sittin there thinkin to myself,"I know that already, how the hell do you think I removed the damn voice in the first place???" I understand if you're trying to be helpful, but please, If I ask for something in depth, that's when I want something explained thoroughly.

14. Requests: Too many. Nearly every other day or so I get a request for a PSA. To go along with the noobs reason, I got my own work to do, and the fact that people still message me saying that they want something done is not helping whatsoever. I hate not being able to help other people, but I can't get to everything and people get sad when I say that I can't be certain I'll get to it which hits hard. But I'm not Superman, nor do I want to be.

15. Level system: You're rated based on how many posts you make rather than your download amount and quality of hacks. >_< Inaccurate and just laziness with site construction. Yeah, I may be posting a few technical issues with the site, but, well just saying. I never tried making a website so I'm assuming that it must be very hard to do, so I won't say anything regarding traffic and bandwidth.

16. Lack of Variety: To go along with reason 1, people are losing ideas - it seems people were just doing newer versions of those four overdone characters, Shadow, Roy, Mewtwo, and Cloud, but now, not really much to say about the vault itself. There's tons of games, so it shouldn't be an issue for the epic hackers since they're full blown pros.

17. You got SSB 4 coming out: That's probably gonna have Daisy, Shadow, King K.Rool, pretty much anybody else that Nintendo sees fit to be in the game, and HOPEFULLY better stages, so why bother having done any of this in the first place? Especially since no one's even bothered contacting Nintendo and sending them files as ideas and references for the next Smash game.(Honestly, these characters are just examples so don't respond saying that so-and-so's probably not gonna be there. There's a thread for that  : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25897.0  ) I don't support Wii U, though.

18. All-in-all, I'm just so mad at this site that I feel I must leave - As my Avatar states, I'm on my very last strand of patience, and Zelda does not look happy - to those of you who think I'm just some pissed-off [censored] that made that texture out of anger, just stop. I made it a whole year ago, A Sheikah Tunic that's modified to fit Zelda's appearance, not just a texture for a pic to make a Damn avvy. Anyways, I have not gotten extremely mad or enraged one time since fourth grade, which is six years ago when I busted this kid's jaw and broke his leg. I'm usually a calm guy that does have a low patience, so I do get a little hot, but I don't let it get the best of me. The fact that this site has gotten me so enraged to near match six years ago really says something. I honestly feel that If I stay any longer and that last follicle breaks, This site and probably the whole internet will go up in apocalyptic flames while I go super saiyan 2 in my bedroom, so to protect others as well as myself from exploding in rage, it's the best option.

The only reasons I'd have to stay:
    1. Sharing of Knowledge: So I can make myself a better PSAer, Stager maker, and .brstm looper - not so much .brstm because I've mastered that, but the other two. Those who are thinking that I don't do .brstms, I do them all the time, as I release them in stage packs, not individually, because there are way too many music hacks and it's not worth it because someone else could've already made the same song. Plus, a lot of people make tracks to fit their personal tastes, not like I do in which I make tracks to fit the stage.

2. Constructive Criticism: As stated above, completely different from,"Your plans blow like [censored]," It's just nice to interract with people to share thoughts and ideas, and do some collaboration of sorts, then have some comments stating/asking what was done, why, suggestions, anythingof the like, and I have a group of people that I do have a lot of respect for. I hate no one except noobs, pervs and haterz.

I don't understand how people I've talked to like DivineOverlord and Mewtwo2000 have such a high tolerance for all the trolling and noobs on this site, because I have very low tolerance. Maybe it's cause I'm black(And for those of you who think that that's a joke, I'm not trying to be funny  I know my people and if you even think that I'm just trying to be racist with that last statement, you really don't get what I'm trying to say.), maybe I set expectations too high for this site and it's users, or maybe I just don't belong here, which I most likely don't.

You want some more info? Donaldthescotishtwin is leaving because he precisely messaged me saying that,"There's too many trolls on this site" and I don't blame him. If by now you're thinking,"You're just quiting because of trolls? Get over it" You honestly really just need to go back and re-read everything . Dantarion's most likely, if not already dropping his clone engine and character expansion, maybe even giving up hacking entirely, but Idk what's up with him.

I probably just wasted time with this whole response but whatever. This is to whoever cares. I'm finishing up my collab work, telling my partners to not include me or give any credit, and I'm keeping my hacks and SSBBL to myself because most of you are just not worth it. I know people can't be perfect but, well we're Human. And I know that some hater's just gonna be like," You're wrong in every way" no matter how many times I have just said, post something construcive or GTFO and no trolling. But [censored] it. I'm leaning heavily towards leaving and I know everyone's gonna love it when I'm gone. I'm gonna be gone anyway once my vacation's over to focus on real life, so why not just speed up the process so I can enjoy what little bit I have left?

As a Final Closing statement, I'm dead serious about everything here. Dead [censored]ing serious. And I'm so certain someone's not gonna take me seriously and post something flamming and/or irrelevant even when I said specifically not to. I honestly think nobody's gonna care if I leave other than the fact that people still want requests done that I haven't the time for. I really don't belong here.

PM if you add?

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »

i was also one of the ones who pm'd him, and he said he may be convinced to stay if someone made a poll or thread to see how many people want him to stay and there were enough

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:33:09 PM »

here it is
    *long qoute*
    who is him?

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards