Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1821847 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4515 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:32 AM »

Oh, ok, that's no big deal. Wait...why not use the Battle Revolution models?
    The model ripping methods for Pokemon Battle Revolution aren't very stable at the moment.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4516 on: September 10, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »

So, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):

- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
    - Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
    - Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
    - Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4517 on: September 10, 2013, 10:12:44 AM »

So, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):

- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
    - Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
    - Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
    - Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.
    Alright. I'll look into those issues during this revamp.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4518 on: September 11, 2013, 02:20:20 PM »

>.>
    <.<
    Have an animation gif. Take note that the .gif is slower than the actual animation...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4519 on: September 11, 2013, 04:23:45 PM »

>.>
    <.<
    Have an animation gif. Take note that the .gif is slower than the actual animation...
    Cheesy Wow that looks so cool!
    I'm getting hyped now O_O
    Can't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs Cheesy
    « Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:57:55 PM by KingJigglyBouncingTits » Logged

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4520 on: September 11, 2013, 05:55:56 PM »

Cheesy Wow that looks so cool!
    I'm getting hyped now O_O
    I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.

Can't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs Cheesy
    Speaking of this...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4521 on: September 11, 2013, 06:41:32 PM »

I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
    Speaking of this...

That looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
    And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before Tongue
    I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
    That idle pose is really well animated I must say!

I'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.

Also, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3

When looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
    I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.

This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP Cheesy

Yes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real Awesome Face

You Never Know!

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4522 on: September 12, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

Speaking of this...

Great picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
    Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP Wink

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4523 on: September 12, 2013, 01:48:39 PM »

Speaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4524 on: September 12, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »

That looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
    And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before Tongue
    I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
    That idle pose is really well animated I must say!
    Thanks. I made things easier by getting a PlayStation emulator and a Warpath: Jurassic Park rom. =p

I'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.
    That move was used by Diablo from Primal Rage. But instead of an odd-looking teleport, I'll make T-Rex do a reverse flaming dash. Or I'll come up with something different.

Also, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3
    Yes. Though I plan on making the Down Special something different. Possibly something like Raptor's Down Special, but more offense-based.

When looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
    I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.

This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP Cheesy
    I plan on keeping T-Rex's Final Smash the same as the previous version, but with a possibly more cinematic view.

Yes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real Awesome Face
    If my T-Rex revamp gets as much recognition as the previous version, I might consider making more (i.e. Godzilla and King Kong).

Great picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
    Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP Wink
    Thanks.

You know... I should really take my hand at making "hype trailers". But I lack the video software to do do. Undecided

Speaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?
    Xenomorph's rig is almost done. Only the thumbs need to be rigged. I might also have to patch up the hand rigging as well.

As for Predator, I haven't done very much for him. Undecided Though I can easily get the AvP 2010 model from Garry's Mod, and possibly some of his weapons.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4525 on: September 12, 2013, 10:56:50 PM »

That wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4526 on: September 13, 2013, 10:17:02 AM »

That wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.
    Thanks, Tormod. =3

Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4527 on: September 13, 2013, 05:01:38 PM »

Thanks, Tormod. =3

Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>
    Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4528 on: September 13, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »

Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.
    You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4529 on: September 13, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »

You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?
    Alrighty then, I'll sift through the file and decide what to do at that point. I wont have time to work on it until next week some time, so you could send me updated files then.

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: