Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 604543 times)
that other guy chaos1
Mega Kitten

NACHO-CHEESE DORIOTOS ARE DELIOUS!!!!!!!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1665 on: December 03, 2012, 05:00:51 PM »

i have on slight question about chun-li psa.Will it effect spider man psa besides in 1 of his taunts that uses a external graphic.

hacks in progress:
4.gambit psa
3.guile/charile psa
2.evil ryu:complete waiting to post.
1.umvc3 v-joe:complete waiting 2 post.

SonicUnderground316
Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1666 on: December 03, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »

I'm actually thinking about that gfx. Because I needed something to go with the f smash and final smash.

Currently the psa size is also smaller then Zelda's default psa so it may fit.

That would be great but it would look weird to use that model for the Final Smash though cause the Kikosho is supposed to be a perfect sphere. The Kikoken look to obviously point in a direction. I suggest using an GFX/model similar to the Spirit Bomb from the Goku PSA but more transparent or better  yet,  something like the rasengan from CON Naruto PSA with a "shrinking and expanding" animation in both case preferably  like in the the MvC serie. Don't know if this last part is clear but basically it act like a beating heart if that make any sense (anyway, i'm pretty sure i put a gif or a video on the thread).

Btw, Do you still have the model ? You might have notice that the link I gave you doesn't work anymore i ask Demonboy to repair it.
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:01:54 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1667 on: December 03, 2012, 11:04:11 PM »

Well, I finally have access to my Wii again, so here's my thoughts on Sora:

I like the fact he's based more on combos rather than raw power, just like in KH 2.
    His forward aerial works really well, I especially like that sweetspot you put in there.

I have difficulty using his down air effectively. I think the move is signaled a little too much, which makes it hard to land a lot of the hits.
    I also can't seem to get the magic to work, even with the instructions, but I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong.
    The only other issues I see have already been said, such as the side special and starting out as Valor Form.

Overall, I think this is the most accurate Sora PSA there is so far, and it's fun to play as. Can't wait until the next version!

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1668 on: December 03, 2012, 11:19:03 PM »

where did the stream go? damn i missed it :S
    -_- same here carnage.... same here Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1669 on: December 03, 2012, 11:24:35 PM »

Oh... That was yesterday. I just forgot to change the topic title.

I didn't stream anything today. I was GONNA but then I decided to spend that time trying to set up dolphin and download the brawl iso and stuff so I can do hacks and test all on my computer.

Now I'm watching MiB3

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1670 on: December 04, 2012, 09:01:30 AM »

That would be great but it would look weird to use that model for the Final Smash though cause the Kikosho is supposed to be a perfect sphere. The Kikoken look to obviously point in a direction. I suggest using an GFX/model similar to the Spirit Bomb from the Goku PSA but more transparent or better  yet,  something like the rasengan from CON Naruto PSA with a "shrinking and expanding" animation in both case preferably  like in the the MvC serie. Don't know if this last part is clear but basically it act like a beating heart if that make any sense (anyway, i'm pretty sure i put a gif or a video on the thread).

Btw, Do you still have the model ? You might have notice that the link I gave you doesn't work anymore i ask Demonboy to repair it.

So... what do you think ?
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:02:29 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1671 on: December 04, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »

The GFX for the Rasengan for the naruto PSA is aura sphere.

I basically need a GFX that is spherical in shape that can go around her entire body and be a decent size.

The forward smash I just need a ball that can go in pretty much the palm of her hand.

Whatever works is fine. I just don't know how to import GFX.

Also no, I never downloaded the model cause I wasn't really focused on Chun-Li at the time.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1672 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:31 AM »

I basically need a GFX that is spherical in shape that can go around her entire body and be a decent size.

The forward smash I just need a ball that can go in pretty much the palm of her hand.

Also no, I never downloaded the model cause I wasn't really focused on Chun-Li at the time.
    kagemaru you should know how to import gfx from one brawl file to another  by now its the easies thing ever :S if you stream i will teach you  very easily. unless you mean importing a gfx from outside brawl files thats is with model importers tough.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1673 on: December 04, 2012, 09:23:43 AM »

My knowledge ofhow to move a GFX from anywhere to anywhere else is 0

I know how to make GFX show up and position them... but thats simple and came with learning how to animate.

If its easy, thats cool too. I just currently don't know how to do it. There is a time when people just don't know things xD

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1674 on: December 04, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »

Too bad you didn't download it, like I said I ask demon boy about it but he did answer back yet. Also, well the spirit bomb effect look like the MvC 1 and 2 kikosho while the Rasengan/aura sphere look a lot like the MvC3 version (but with a different color though):

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - CHUN-LI Special

The spirit bomb seems legit in my opinion for the front smash (especialy if there a way to add the wind around it like the rasengan).
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:00:40 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1675 on: December 04, 2012, 09:34:30 AM »

like i said if you want to know do a stream and i will tech you in like 5 mins its the easiest thing to do really with the new bb

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1676 on: December 04, 2012, 12:26:24 PM »

Too bad you didn't download it, like I said I ask demon boy about it but he did answer back yet. Also, well the spirit bomb effect look like the MvC 1 and 2 kikosho while the Rasengan/aura sphere look a lot like the MvC3 version (but with a different color though):

The spirit bomb seems legit in my opinion for the front smash (especialy if there a way to add the wind around it like the rasengan).

@last part, thats easy kage just need to copy/paste the subroutine and has the wind. Since is a common gfx.

Also its necesary to learn how to make custom gfx, kage .

Most of psas(not only yours) have universal Brawl gfx, which i dont like much, custom gfx and good animations is what attracts me to a psa Tongue

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1677 on: December 04, 2012, 12:54:03 PM »

@last part, thats easy kage just need to copy/paste the subroutine and has the wind. Since is a common gfx.

Also its necesary to learn how to make custom gfx, kage .

Most of psas(not only yours) have universal Brawl gfx, which i dont like much, custom gfx and good animations is what attracts me to a psa Tongue

Yeah it make the PSA look more official and unique.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1678 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »

https://join.me/179-599-134

Actually streaming this time...

Who's gonna teach me how to do gfx stuff? Awesome Face

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1679 on: December 04, 2012, 11:02:42 PM »

Too bad i cant watch the streams. Hopefully ill get my pc soon.
    Thats why ill get back in track....so no more lol/troll posts from me for now on. No, im not kidding.

Ill help you with Iron Man and Sasuke project.
    And ill have chances to finally make streams myself.

Pages:  1 ... 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: