Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Having problems with item downloads  (Read 1078 times)
Guitarmaster72
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 17, 2010, 02:10:19 AM »

alright, i figured out all i need to know about textures for your fighters.  you gotta go private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/Fighter/fightername/downloaded.pcs or .pac file with Fitcharacter0(number of color) for the name.... i completely understand how that works and how to get it to show up on the game.

So basically i took my knowledge from that, and applied it to an items related folder... so i tried going private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/Item/Itemname/Downloadedfile but.... that kinda didn't work.  do i need to change up the file name, or the folder name it's in, or do i need to download something completely different (something like ASH or CUPASH i've researched), or make a completely new folder, or what?  i saw that i could change only items that change into different things this way, like assist trophies and pokeballs but nothing else was listed to be changed this way.  i just want an easy explanation of how to download item changes to SD card like how i did my fighters.  any help would be appreciated.  Cool

ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 02:54:14 AM »

So basically i took my knowledge from that, and applied it to an items related folder... so i tried going private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/Item/Itemname/Downloadedfile but....

nope. thats basically wat a lot of people think, but items go on the common3, if u dont kno wat im talkina bout, i suggest u look it up on the Noob's guide of our website. some items like pokemon in pokeballs and trophies do go under a folder named Item tho inside the pf folder

NOKAUBURE
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 05:25:46 AM »

And get in mind: NTCS common3.pac dont work in PAL and viceversa.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: