Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800871 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1350 on: March 02, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »

And thus Viewtiful Joe V2 is underway XD

This just compares the Wait animations of V1 and V2.  V2's wait animation compares more to the MvC3 Viewtiful Joe wait pose.  The scarf also moves this time (and fairly fluidly considering it only has 4 bones).  

Some of you may remember the fact that Viewtiful Joe V1 sort of stood in the ground in his Wait animation.  This was because I was new to custom animations at this point and I had translated him downwards with the Trans N rather than the hip (hence if you look carefully in the first pic, you'll see the bone extended down a bit).  This has been changed and should be fixed now, so that's one minorish glitch out the way.

Now onto the run XD
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:19:34 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1351 on: March 02, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

*Has a feeling that you will be doing a PSA for Zero once BeyondYou's Zero V3 comes out*
    no, he shouldn't. Eldiran's Zero is perfect, there shouldn't be another one.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1352 on: March 02, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »

*Has a feeling that you will be doing a PSA for Zero once BeyondYou's Zero V3 comes out*

It ain't perfect, but it's excellent and still the most balanced PSA to date as well as being fun to play (since he actually takes a bit of skill).  The only thing I'd ever do as far as Zero would probably be to revamp animations for him to make him move and feel more like Zero (since some custom animations would be nice for Zero).

However, this probably won't happen.

Also, I have a couple of questions as regards to Deadpool to ask you guys since I definitely want feedback here:

1) For the Trigger Happy Side B (i.e. the one where he fires his guns), I was planning on using Super Scope shots.  This would make it not only 10 times easier, but they would be reflectable and wouldn't look too bad.  However, the only thing I'd like to do (which I'm not too sure I can but I may be able to) is remove the sound effect that the Super Scope shots make when they're fired.  If I can't do this, do you think it'll still be a decent idea.

2) I don't think I'll use "It's Cutting Time" for the Final Smash since it'll be a bit of a chore to do, however I'm not too sure what I want to do for a Final Smash apart from that.  Could you guys give me ideas (yeah I'm asking for ideas this time XD).

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1353 on: March 02, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »

1) Personally, I don't think it would be the best thing to do. There is the problem of the sound effect, but also, in your description, you said that the balls should be really fast and small. Even if you can reduce the size of the balls of Super Scope, I don't think it will be so easy to reflect them if they so small and fast... It is my personnal opinion, maybe it won't be the others opinion, but I have to admit that if you do this, it would be a little more fair for characters like Fox, Falco and Wolf. And even Ness and Luca maybe.

2) I don't really have a precise idea, but maybe make Deadpool using one of his blade, in order to catch someone or even some opponents, and if an hit connects, to perform a long combo with both his blades and his pistol, finishing with a huge hit with both his blades (if he has them of course). I would EASILY understand that some people don't like this idea, because I didn't really spent so much time to think about a good final smash for him, but maybe I will make others suggestions, which I hope would be better.

But I have a question, I talked about the moveset of the Black Knight and the absence of a counter, the Deadpool Down B, it is also a counter? Because when I read it, it seems it is one... SO why not do the same thing about the Black Knight? Unless it is your initial idea that you probably can't make or will have a lot of difficults to make?

You should also add the Black Knight moveset in the first page maybe.
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:04:14 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1354 on: March 02, 2011, 03:07:44 PM »

I shall add both the VJoe V2 and Black Knight movesets to the op in due time.  I can't right now since I've switched to my DSi to browse.

Also, note that the move comes out pretty slowly (overall it'll be slower than Wolf's Blaster in its animation).  Only the shots will be fast (and besides both Fox and Falco have faster projectiles).  It'll come with a load of advantages too.

- The fact that it is a real projectile so it'll be reflectable
    - The fact that Deadpool doesn't need to be in the same place for the shots to go in a staight line (using the throw N bone means that if the shots were to go straight and not fall, Deadpool would need to float on that spot)
    - Coding it will be a lot easier

About the counter, I haven't done it yet (I haven't touched the specials for Deadpool yet) and as I said before I have little to no idea how to do it either.  And as you should know by now, the moveset in the op is NEVER final unless I've actually released the hack.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1355 on: March 02, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »

Hum... It is true that seen to that view it would make much more sense to use the Super Scope shoots. Do what you can, it will be fine with me, and I didn't know for your second point, indeed it is better in fact. I have to mention that when I read the moveset, I thought the Deadpool shots, the shots only, would be faster than Fox's. Laugh I know it is not the case, so the scope shoots I think work better.

Yeah I know the moveset posted in the Op is not the final. Laugh But if you don't have idea how to do it, I have only one thing to say, good luck because I think it will be hard... It would be too bad not to have this move, it's true, but if you can't get it done, you can't, and you will have to make an other move that fits him, it is not a problem!
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:17:11 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1356 on: March 02, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »

idea for counter:

make a hitbox that deals 1 damage, and IF hitbox connects attack...
    also make him super armor or invincible the frames the hitbox is working... kinda hombrew counter but should work...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1357 on: March 02, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »

idea for counter:

make a hitbox that deals 1 damage, and IF hitbox connects attack...
    also make him super armor or invincible the frames the hitbox is working... kinda hombrew counter but should work...

One huge problem here.  That's not a counter.  That's just a follow up attack Tongue  That would apply if you hit the opponent not if the opponent hits you Tongue

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1358 on: March 02, 2011, 04:10:07 PM »

Can somebody PM me on what does the up taunt with cloud does? All it does is a slow charge with no damage dealing increase or heal ability. Or is it just to show off?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1359 on: March 02, 2011, 04:22:57 PM »

I was thinking that too, to make a countering animation, and if hit he goes to a different animation and attacks back, and he takes no damage. Apparently you said that wouldn't work D:
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 04:23:54 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1360 on: March 02, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »

Can somebody PM me on what does the up taunt with cloud does? All it does is a slow charge with no damage dealing increase or heal ability. Or is it just to show off?
    It gives him
    the ability to use Omnislash *shot*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1361 on: March 02, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »

It gives him
    When someone learns how to make a counter it'd be cool if while you're doing Cloud's Up-Taunt that if anyone hits him while he's doing that taunt he counters.

Still waiting on wall run. >.>

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1362 on: March 02, 2011, 05:21:28 PM »

It gives him
    And how do I use that >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1363 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »

Mario Facepalm Mario Facepalm Mario FacepalmMario FacepalmMario Facepalm
    Have you even LOOKED at the OP? At all?

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1364 on: March 02, 2011, 05:41:40 PM »

I didn't ask you kid. Now I already told you, to avoid arguments, don't talk to me.

Like I was saying, the Cloud PSA was also "perfect" then we saw that SdoOm perfected it.

It ain't perfect, but it's excellent and still the most balanced PSA to date as well as being fun to play (since he actually takes a bit of skill).  The only thing I'd ever do as far as Zero would probably be to revamp animations for him to make him move and feel more like Zero (since some custom animations would be nice for Zero).

Most of his animations are Link's. It plays way too much like Link to differ. It's a nice PSA, I'm not talking [censored], I'm just stating facts.

There was a Cloud PSA once and you did it, so why not do this with Zero specially now that BeyondYou is working on V3 and probably soon we will have a link rel porter just like the Ike one.

Pages:  1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: