Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800875 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2130 on: April 17, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »

It is a program that allows you normally to replace sounds in your smashbros sound.brsar without being forced to make hexadecimal edition, but I don't know if it allows you to put sounds longer than the original sounds though...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2131 on: April 17, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »

Update:
    LeftWristDone.
    BeltBuckleDone.
    BeardDone.
    Both Shoe Buckles on both sides are done.
    Whole left arm done.
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:07:06 PM by SmashClash » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2132 on: April 17, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »

Eh, calm down! Don't pollute Silent Doom's topic with words so harsh, there are other way to tell him what you think without being so violent, even if I understand your furor... Even if I recognize that once again, NaruZeldaMaster is responsible for this, I partially agree in the fact that he didn't asked him to work on Deadpool, but I agree with the fact that he didn't had to ask him to finish it because only SilentDoom decides, so nobody has to ask this.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2133 on: April 17, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

It is a program that allows you normally to replace sounds in your smashbros sound.brsar without being forced to make hexadecimal edition, but I don't know if it allows you to put sounds longer than the original sounds though...
    Do you mean with it, you don't have to manually do the copy, offset, and paste stuff? like in HxD editor
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:02:03 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2134 on: April 17, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »

Exactly, normally, using this program avoids to do the things you have to do with Hxd like for example, paste the fix offset of your custom sound for wave 21 over the fix offset location of the wave 21. And some other things of course. But be careful, because if you want to put sounds longer than original, I'm not sure for now that Sawndz allows you to avoid to do some hexadecimal. I'm not sure, because I prefer the hand method. (this is the method that I know the most, so...)

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2135 on: April 17, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »

Eh, calm down! Don't pollute Silent Doom's topic with words so harsh, there are other way to tell him what you think without being so violent, even if I understand your furor... Even if I recognize that once again, NaruZeldaMaster is responsible for this, I partially agree in the fact that he didn't asked him to work on Deadpool, but I agree with the fact that he didn't had to ask him to finish it because only SilentDoom decides, so nobody has to ask this.
    I am not supporting him, but sometimes people don't mean to be harsh and just point out their opinion in a different way, some have a tendency to express more "openly" because they cant in the outside.
    Besides, why not just ignore the "rushing comments"? i mean, do they really matter? Those kind of posts just demonstrator the trust that people has in Sdoom PSA skills.
    On topic, i have tested VJ final smash against several characters, and only a few ones can scape of his FS.
    Anyway, this requires timing and precision, like crouching at the right moment.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2136 on: April 17, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »

You guys're right, my bad. My emotions tend to get out of hand when im sick~
    Ill delete the post now :p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2137 on: April 17, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »

^ This...is 100% right....

All I was actualy asking is that he at least finish what he started, I never "implied"  WHEN he should finish it or how he should finish it. (as you seem to have assumed -_-; SSJ)

Also people, quit saying it's "*my username here*'s fault" on SOME stuff(as in stuff like this, though contrary to popular belief, I do take responsibility for certain "arguments" on my part WITHIN REASON...) at least like I'm responsible for it. Sure, I sometimes say stuff that piss people off, don't we all occasionally do that, but it's their choice to actually get upset about it in the first place, not mine. Mario Facepalm

What philla said is completely right as well...

How I choose to say things is part of who I am, and I'm not gonna just up and change my personality just cause I ticked some random person off...
    I can explain things a bit more clearly now and again, but  "I'm me and you're you" kinda applies to what philla said.

Half of the time I'm only joking around with said comments anyway :/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2138 on: April 17, 2011, 01:41:17 PM »

^ This...is 100% right....

All I was actualy asking is that he at least finish what he started, I never "implied"  WHEN he should finish it or how he should finish it. (as you seem to have assumed -_-; SSJ)

Also people, quit saying it's "*my username here*'s fault" on SOME stuff(as in stuff like this, though contrary to popular belief, I do take responsibility for certain "arguments" on my part WITHIN REASON...) at least like I'm responsible for it. Sure, I sometimes say stuff that piss people off, don't we all occasionally do that, but it's their choice to actually get upset about it in the first place, not mine. Mario Facepalm

What philla said is completely right as well...

How I choose to say things is part of who I am, and I'm not gonna just up and change my personality just cause I ticked some random person off...
    I can explain things a bit more clearly now and again, but  "I'm me and you're you" kinda applies to what philla said.

Half of the time I'm only joking around with said comments anyway :/

the argument ended, stop bringing it back up, take it to PMs, and this'll be the 40th time people tel you this but on the internet the sarcasm can't be noted so ALL your jokes are taken serious and highly doubted to be only jokes.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2139 on: April 17, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »

Hope this little discussion makes future post more "enjoyable" and less "bothersome" to people. Smiley

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2140 on: April 17, 2011, 01:48:37 PM »

SDo0m, let me know if you're gonna fix the stuff I said concerning the size mod, 'cause if not, I'll fix 'em myself. =P

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2141 on: April 17, 2011, 02:04:11 PM »

SDo0m, let me know if you're gonna fix the stuff I said concerning the size mod, 'cause if not, I'll fix 'em myself. =P

Fixing that grab glitch isn't possible.  If it was, it would've been done a while ago (i.e. Beyond himself would've fixed it for his V2 Viewtiful Joe).  You can give it a shot if you want though Undecided  But note that I already set the correct renamed bone to the right size in the FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac and it did nothing.

Anyways, here are the recolours I've done so far:

They came out quite nice imo.  I'm especially happy with how the visor turned out for the Captain Blue and Alistor recolours.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2142 on: April 17, 2011, 02:17:42 PM »

Um people...
    I WAS ending it with that last post so don't quote me like I was just fanning the flames of that argument. =_=; stuff like that is what makes arguments worse, half of the time. YOU people are the ones who keep bringing it back up and making it worse.

and I'm not going to pms, cause there's nothing left to argue about.
    I'm allowed to occasionally ask someone whats up with their projects, and I haven't actually asked about deadpool in a long while, so it's not like I was when he was still working on said hack. >_>

On Topic: I still can't believe I haven't tried any of these yet :l lol maybe I'll see how my weegee overloard fares against balanced shadow and VJ once he's finished Smiley

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2143 on: April 17, 2011, 02:56:33 PM »

I took the time to try your Shadow and VJ PSAs (As much as I love Shadow, I never felt like trying him.. Perhaps I was fed up of him. lol) and I've got to say:

VJ:

1> I LOVE THAT FINAL SMASH! It's just amazing!

2> I can see now why people keep asking to change Down B and NB, but it's easy to get used to it in all honesty.

3> When I hit him, and he pushes back (On floor) he kinda passes through the floor while being pulled back, this can be easily fixed, just check on that animationand adjust the YRoot for the 1 slot size mode (You already know this, though). Also, both is "lay on ground hit" animations look like he's passing through the floor (Just the chest/head, though) perhaps you could do a custom animation for it to look smoother? I know this is a size problem too, but making an animation could fix it.

I'll keep messing around with VJ, I'll whine later if anything's awkward.

Not gonna say anything about Shadow 'til you start his update and ask for feedback.

I meant these, SDo0m.

Um people...
    I WAS ending it with that last post so don't quote me like I was just fanning the flames of that argument. =_=; stuff like that is what makes arguments worse, half of the time. YOU people are the ones who keep bringing it back up and making it worse.

and I'm not going to pms, cause there's nothing left to argue about.
    I'm allowed to occasionally ask someone whats up with their projects, and I haven't actually asked about deadpool in a long while, so it's not like I was when he was still working on said hack. >_>

On Topic: I still can't believe I haven't tried any of these yet :l lol maybe I'll see how my weegee overloard fares against balanced shadow and VJ once he's finished Smiley

You weren't ending it, you oppened the topic again 'cause the guy you were having this argue with would not stay silent after you said that, the best way to end it was this:

You guys're right, my bad. My emotions tend to get out of hand when im sick~
    Ill delete the post now :p

Certainly NOT how you "ended" it.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2144 on: April 17, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »

I meant these, SDo0m.

Ah ok.  I think I fixed those.  I never noticed it.  The only one I did notice was weird in Brawlbox was when he was slipped and got up.

Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: