Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800808 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3045 on: May 31, 2011, 04:42:37 PM »

I've never heard of Dudley, and I wasn't interested. But I liked those animations, a boxer was something that we didn't have in Smash. XD

I'll make sure to give feedback on this one, SDo0m. I'm loving the animations so far, so I'd like to see how'd he fit in Brawl... It's really interesting.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3046 on: May 31, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »

hey SDo0m. for the Dudley PSA, wouldn't it be better if for his side b, (this is just a small change) but like ikes side b, instead of doing the combo thing when it connects, like you said, why not do his signature "machine gun punch" from street fighter?
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:03:32 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3047 on: June 01, 2011, 02:02:33 AM »

SDo0m this is what you've been waiting for from me...
    Ready?
    Your SDo0m Joe Model is done! All that's needed is texturing...I'll send you the model

Thanks to KTH for exporting it. I hate exporting. Tongue
    So make sure to credit him when you add Do0m Joe.

Happy Face Happy Face Happy Face It's so beautiful.  I love it!  Time to get to work on that texture, then I can finally include him in the pack (though I'm quite terrible at textures >.<)

hey SDo0m. for the Dudley PSA, wouldn't it be better if for his side b, (this is just a small change) but like ikes side b, instead of doing the combo thing when it connects, like you said, why not do his signature "machine gun punch" from street fighter?

Machine Gun Blow is his fourth extension to the AAA combo.  Short Swing Blow is still also one of his most signature moves, and is infact used more than Machine Gun Blow.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3048 on: June 01, 2011, 02:23:15 AM »

(though I'm quite terrible at textures >.<)
    Really? O_o?
    Well, if you want i could try. I'd just need a reference pic for his front and back side i guess x)
    Though i would think you would rather do it yourself Tongue

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3049 on: June 01, 2011, 11:10:07 AM »

SDo0m when/if you give up on one point while you texture send the texture to me and I'll see if I could finish it.
    Also, if you open up the file I sent you you can see the details: curled goatee, wrist bands, The ends of his gloves(near the shoulders), blah, blah, etc.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3050 on: June 01, 2011, 11:30:10 AM »

Sd0om do you mean if we both working on Kid buu?  i not have made any big prograss yet only one attack in animations N-B but i will work more on him then i get back from my Brawl hacking break(around 3 weeks)

for Gotenks i skip him abit since i am not sure 100% how to make afew of his "B" attacks/his FS and his 5xA combo

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3051 on: June 01, 2011, 02:04:08 PM »

Hey SD, I can't seem to open the wiki2 psa thing inside the lib folder, could you shoot me a download link for whatever files for psa are made with that one?

Also, would u mind at all if I copied the coding from shadows chaos spear? Every time I try to make it Hollow's way for my Kakashi it freezes...
    Hmm

wait, what version of psa did u use to make the "final" shadow? (The current one that is XD)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3052 on: June 02, 2011, 01:17:32 PM »

Hey SD, I can't seem to open the wiki2 psa thing inside the lib folder, could you shoot me a download link for whatever files for psa are made with that one?

Also, would u mind at all if I copied the coding from shadows chaos spear? Every time I try to make it Hollow's way for my Kakashi it freezes...
    Hmm

wait, what version of psa did u use to make the "final" shadow? (The current one that is XD)

Dunno why I didn't answer this.  Personally, I don't use the txt files in the Wiki2PSA.  They mess up for me.  As for which version I used for Shadow.  I used 2. Sometimes I used 2.1, sometimes I used 2.65.  

As for Dudley, progress is going along very nicely.  Animations are all going smoothly and look pretty nice so far.  I'm making the Machine Gun Blow at the moment.

EDIT: Fairly big announcement, but one of the movesets in the OP is going to be changed for a new character.  I'll give you guys a few of clues:

1) He's one of the most loved and well known heroes of all time
    2) His physical build and appearance is very similar to one of the characters in the OP (powers are completely different though)
    3) He's had a blockbuster trilogy that lots of people didn't like
    4) His real name is an alliteration
    5) He's spectacular, sensational and amazing

Oh, and if you guys know the answer, please don't ruin it here.  If you're gonna post, then say "I think I know who it is" and then PM me who exactly you think it is.  Wanna have some fun ^^
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:30:48 PM by SiLeNtFaLc0n » Logged

JDub
    Extreme Kitten

See You Space Cowboy

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3053 on: June 02, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »

I swear to god if it's who I think it is...

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3054 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:06 PM »

Regarding my previous question: Click the spoilers ^+^;
    Alright...do you think you could reprogram snakes N B to do a three charge move like Shadow's Chaos Spear?(I'll send you the anims for it via pm if you decide to help) I've tried following hollow's tutorial for a three charge b move but >_< it's just NOT working at all! The other B's I think I can manage on my own, cause those could be done without editing the actions tab any. But the N b is really giving me a headache X_X;

I don't really need help on the attack itself, I just can't get the charging/rolling out of the charge part to work XP It looks good and to the letter on hollow's tutorial, but it freezes ingame :l  Credit for the help will be given of course ^+^

As for the on topic stuff.... uhh...mind if I ask Who the hell dudly is? XD

EDIT: Also, I think I know who it MIGHT be, cause there's only three heroes I know with TRILOGIES XD
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:51:27 PM by NaruZeldaMaster » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3055 on: June 02, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »

Regarding my previous question: Click the spoilers ^+^;
    Alright...do you think you could reprogram snakes N B to do a three charge move like Shadow's Chaos Spear?(I'll send you the anims for it via pm if you decide to help) I've tried following hollow's tutorial for a three charge b move but >_< it's just NOT working at all! The other B's I think I can manage on my own, cause those could be done without editing the actions tab any. But the N b is really giving me a headache X_X;

I don't really need help on the attack itself, I just can't get the charging/rolling out of the charge part to work XP It looks good and to the letter on hollow's tutorial, but it freezes ingame :l  Credit for the help will be given of course ^+^

As for the on topic stuff.... uhh...mind if I ask Who the hell dudly is? XD

It's most likely possible.  I could definitely give it a try.

And Dudley is a character from Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Super Street Fighter 4.  He's a british gentleman and heavyweight boxer.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3056 on: June 02, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »

Okay ^+^ thanks for the help, also I'll need some opinions on the attack animation (I'm not sure if it's canonically loyal or not) You'll recognize who my psa is for right away when you preview the anims in bb XD

Also, I edited my post before but lol I think I know two people who it could be.
    Well, there's actually three, but since you said HE, I'm taking the third one out lol

Juri Han
    Extreme Kitten

Give me your XTC~♥

• Awards Active Contributor Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3057 on: June 02, 2011, 02:54:38 PM »

Aww man :/ sad announcement is sad. I think I know who's getting replaced...

Oh well. Dudley will be interesting. Can't say I'm particularly excited for him (never played SF4 or 3rd Strike), but knowing how your PSA's turn out, I'm more than likely going use him~

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3058 on: June 02, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

I'm loving his made animations so far, I REALLY want this boxer in Smash, it'll be VERY original.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3059 on: June 02, 2011, 03:15:15 PM »

Kay SD I sent you a pm with the anims for the NB, lemme know what you think ^+^ (they're my first anims after all lol) Also sent you who i thought it might be. Three people actually, since I think sending two pms just for that would be pointless XD

Pages:  1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: