Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1986896 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7410 on: September 25, 2011, 09:12:33 AM »

What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.

And thus the pure idiocy from some ingrate little newbie continues again.  Prepare for a load of "Get Out" frogs and a load of people raging at you for your totally asinine comment kid.

Oh, and "2nd moveset of Vegeta".  Don't make me laugh.  It quite clearly says "v0.2", thus indicating it's barely complete.

Although, you could just delete your comment and not waste everyone's time.  That would save a lot of people a lot of trouble...
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 09:13:29 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #7411 on: September 25, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »

What are you gonna do next? Vegeta please? I mean come on, the 2nd moveset for vegeta is out already and the vertex is not even done one bit.
    You DO know that someone is texturing it, right?

Man. Like Beyond's avy used to say, "Is he all you guys care about?"

Let him do whatever he damn wants to.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7412 on: September 25, 2011, 09:50:22 AM »

Just F**k you.
    People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
    I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
    -_-
     Flaming + Censor Bypass

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7413 on: September 25, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »

Just F**k you. People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure. I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either. So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people. -_-
    there is only one texture(not vertex) for Wolf so it looks like vegeta  just so you know so there is not millions of them

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7414 on: September 25, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »

Im srs here

Not my place to say, but you guys should cut off right about now and leave PureDarkSonic alone.

End of derailing Vegeta discussion.

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  Wink
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:02:55 AM by Christian_CAO » Logged

^3^

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7415 on: September 25, 2011, 10:04:52 AM »

OMG OMG OMG WE NDEEZ TEH VEZETAAAAAAAA CUZ EH WULF IZ WULFeY !!!!!

*dies*

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7416 on: September 25, 2011, 10:06:49 AM »

Just F**k you.
    People like you give stress and heart attacks to good people that don't deserve to get pressure.
    I am almost completely sure you didn't even bothered of reading the past post, and i can assume you haven't read any notice about Vegeta either.

So just F**k of, use the other (there are millions of them) or make your own vertex of vegeta and stop pressuring people.
    -_-
    I'd suggest removing those "Self censored" words to avoid a Warning.

Also, guys, don't get into insulting him, either. 1 or 2 posts were enough derailing.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #7417 on: September 25, 2011, 10:08:58 AM »

Im srs here

Not my place to say, but you guys should cut off right about now and leave PureDarkSonic alone.

You know, it only just occurred to me now, but comments like this are totally pointless.

People saying stuff like this doesn't help at all.  Beyond and plenty of other hackers do whatever the heck they want to do.  People need to realise this.  It's that simple.  People need to get the message that they need to stop asking what the hell Beyond is doing and making stupid enquiries for 5 seconds and just wait and let him say himself.  Hence why I suggested that he delete his comment then we can all just delete ours and act like this never happened and not waste anyone else's time.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7418 on: September 25, 2011, 10:09:49 AM »

there is only one texture(not vertex) for Wolf so it looks like vegeta  just so you know so there is not millions of them
    sadly i think beyond said every project wich the preview disapered from the OP was not happening so no scizor,ammy,young link and lastly no vegeta either you ask a model porter to fix the glitches of the vegeta over CF (over wolf) or ask someone to make a vegeta vertex

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7419 on: September 25, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »

Im srs here

Anyway, to PureDarkSonic... Lets just wait and see what Beyonds next project is.

Personally, I think he needs a nice break for a bit, but what ever he does next will definitely be awesome  Wink

y u defending the evil guy ??

>=O

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #7420 on: September 25, 2011, 10:16:40 AM »

"Doesn't he make enough revamps? Make Phoenix Wright!"
    >:O

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7421 on: September 25, 2011, 10:18:14 AM »

Looks at poll and guess what i voted Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pure Dark Sonic
    Advanced Kitten

My next hack

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7422 on: September 25, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »

Just F**k you.

-_-

I didn't put any pressure on him. I'm asking. So what? i can't ask a question? you [censored] off [censored]. I'm new here so show me the post of Vegeta if you're so smart then.

As for you CAO, thank you for understanding because some people like Master_Ryuk have no brains because they think I'm telling Beyond to make Vegeta right now

So thanx CAO for understanding I'm not forcing Beyond to make Vegeta
     Flaming

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #7423 on: September 25, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »

[/veginadiscussion]

Seeing as how xxgbcxx was so passionate about his Neku and convincing me to not make my own, I will put this up to a poll. Are you happy with his Neku and should I [censored] off or should I still make my own?

So yea. Vote and stuff.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7424 on: September 25, 2011, 10:19:45 AM »

Do NOT post about the matter again, don't even reply him or anything, be mature, guys. I see what you did there ...

EDIT: Ninja'ed...  Oh shi~
    [/veginadiscussion]

Seeing as how xxgbcxx was so passionate about his Neku and convincing me to not make my own, I will put this up to a poll. Are you happy with his Neku and should I [censored] off or should I still make my own?

So yea. Vote and stuff.
    At this point, I'm biased, he whined and whined and said so much incoherent crap on this thread I say you should make yours. His might be good, but yours could reach the golden state.

And, I'm not sure what's his problem, if I were a Vertex Hacker, and my skills only reached as far as to make, say, Sasuke V1, and I knew yours could reach the Sasuke you made now, why would I stop you?
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:21:50 AM by Hooded Man » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: