Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827617 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1725 on: September 26, 2011, 03:49:36 PM »

Oh god, i love you. i have some hypothetical battles in TEXT of Samus versus Predator. and How the Metroids were infused with Alien DNA and have become super versions of Aliens. (i won't bother uploading until i revise it a little)

so this will make me REALLY happy (oh and in my Fan Fiction, Samus most of the time couldn't use her suit. but when she did, it adapted to the Predator's Shoulder Laser allowing her to cannons. =3 oh and she could cloak.)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1726 on: September 26, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »

Yes!
    I finally got Dolphin working with little lag!
    That means a preview video of Predator will be coming soon.
    Cant wait xD also did you saw my sugestion about changing predators shoulder canon blast color to Blue? and maybe either make the smoke blue or remove it completely since plasma shoot leaves a faint blue trace or no trace at all but smoke fells wrong after a plasma shoot xD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1727 on: September 26, 2011, 04:49:01 PM »

Now it's here.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKTuRJ-Ga8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKTuRJ-Ga8</a>

Cant wait xD also did you saw my sugestion about changing predators shoulder canon blast color to Blue? and maybe either make the smoke blue or remove it completely since plasma shoot leaves a faint blue trace or no trace at all but smoke fells wrong after a plasma shoot xD
    Yes I saw your comment. I'm trying to find a good blue GFX to use.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1728 on: September 26, 2011, 05:02:09 PM »

Dude. NICE.

Now, just a little feedback.

Animations, in general, look really nice, particularly the AAAA combo. It really flows from one attack to another. However, there are others (grab animation, which you yourself addressed in the vid, and the bomb-activating sequence in particular) that...aren't. I understand that it's still being worked on, so I won't fault you for that. I don't know, the bomb-activation animation...he just looks like he's moving too much, if that makes any sense. Maybe the movement could be a little more...subtle, I guess?

PSA:
    Just from looking at the vid, it seems like his held Down-A could be quite spammable. I'm not sure what you could do to remedy this, maybe have it send foes slightly into the air?
    Shoulder cannon looks interesting and hard to master - the only thing I thought could be improved would be the reward for hitting someone. Since the rockets are slightly slow-moving, maybe the damage or knockback could be upped a little to compensate.

Other than that, Predator looks like he's going to be a beast to play, I really can't wait until he's finished!

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1729 on: September 26, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »

Dude. NICE.

Now, just a little feedback.

Animations, in general, look really nice, particularly the AAAA combo. It really flows from one attack to another. However, there are others (grab animation, which you yourself addressed in the vid, and the bomb-activating sequence in particular) that...aren't. I understand that it's still being worked on, so I won't fault you for that. I don't know, the bomb-activation animation...he just looks like he's moving too much, if that makes any sense. Maybe the movement could be a little more...subtle, I guess?

PSA:
    Just from looking at the vid, it seems like his held Down-A could be quite spammable. I'm not sure what you could do to remedy this, maybe have it send foes slightly into the air?
    Shoulder cannon looks interesting and hard to master - the only thing I thought could be improved would be the reward for hitting someone. Since the rockets are slightly slow-moving, maybe the damage or knockback could be upped a little to compensate.

Other than that, Predator looks like he's going to be a beast to play, I really can't wait until he's finished!

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1730 on: September 26, 2011, 05:36:29 PM »

love it!

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1731 on: September 26, 2011, 05:48:41 PM »

Here is my feed back
    Animations: There good, but not amazing. His run animation seems out of character, he is a hunter he should look like he is running. Try tilting him some more. Also a few animations dont seem to transition so well like the side tilt. Also the transition from the side throw to the wait seems a bit odd. And the Up- smash seems odd. Like the missiles just come out from no where. Try making the canon more noticeable that should help.

PSA: Looks fun actually. I can imagine having some good fun but, he defiantly needs to faster. Make him fast, around Falco's speed. But keep Snakes weight. Also the side tilt seems way to powerful. 18% is way to much for a attack thats not only reaches very far but is also easy to land. 10% should be better. And leave more end lag to it. like once you get the spear make him place it back away. Grab attacks should be 2% seems to powerful at 5%. As for the missiles it would be cool if you could make them blue. And for the Down-special you should make the explosion smaller maybe 1/4 smaller.

Over all: It looking good, keep up the progress bro. Wink

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1732 on: September 26, 2011, 05:52:08 PM »

love it!
    Thanks.

Here is my feed back
    Animations: There good, but not amazing. His run animation seems out of character, he is a hunter he should look like he is running. Try tilting him some more. Also a few animations dont seem to transition so well like the side tilt. Also the transition from the side throw to the wait seems a bit odd. And the Up- smash seems odd. Like the missiles just come out from no where. Try making the canon more noticeable that should help.

PSA: Looks fun actually. I can imagine having some good fun but, he defiantly needs to faster. Make him fast, around Falco's speed. But keep Snakes weight. Also the side tilt seems way to powerful. 18% is way to much for a attack thats not only reaches very far but is also easy to land. 10% should be better. And leave more end lag to it. like once you get the spear make him place it back away. Grab attacks should be 2% seems to powerful at 5%. As for the missiles it would be cool if you could make them blue. And for the Down-special you should make the explosion smaller maybe 1/4 smaller.

Over all: It looking good, keep up the progress bro. Wink
    Thanks. I'll keep this in mind as well.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1733 on: September 26, 2011, 05:56:43 PM »

I like the Neutral B, good job with that.

For the Down B, could you perhaps use something... different? Like, a different model instead of Snake's C4? It would make it feel a bit more unique to go along with the changed graphics.

I'm liking this so far. Snake is devoid of any good PSAs, so this is well-deserved. Can't wait for it.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1734 on: September 26, 2011, 07:15:38 PM »

Amazing job!
    Oh? On Snake? Sad...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1735 on: September 27, 2011, 01:24:02 AM »

From what i see in the video i think  N-B animation looks wierd why does predator need to bend down to fire?Most of the time predator doesnt bend down  he is straigh everytime he fires the shoulder canon also does snake RPG appear inside his sholder why? couldnt it just appear the rocket? like mariodk vegeta where wolf shoots his blaster without using the gun??
    To make it look perfect  to the predator shoulder canon it should be really fast and not controlable since its like a bullet  just shoots really fast on the direction its aiming i know this would mean probably getting ride of snakes  side B but i think predator standed up a light of blue color started charging on the shoulder canon (chargable)and when you released it it would go straight ahead i think thats how predator shoulder gun should act

DownB animation why does he put his hand in the air? he should just mess up with the wrist controler for a bit to make the bomb blow

like someone said earlier the down A seems to bee really spammable and we can keep kicking a person until they are of stage.

On a side note you should keep kicks at the minimum since predator doesnt really kick that much in movies or games most of the time he just impales ppl with his claws or grabs them with his hands.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1736 on: September 27, 2011, 07:31:30 AM »

From what i see in the video i think  N-B animation looks wierd why does predator need to bend down to fire?Most of the time predator doesnt bend down  he is straigh everytime he fires the shoulder canon also does snake RPG appear inside his sholder why? couldnt it just appear the rocket? like mariodk vegeta where wolf shoots his blaster without using the gun??
    To make it look perfect  to the predator shoulder canon it should be really fast and not controlable since its like a bullet  just shoots really fast on the direction its aiming i know this would mean probably getting ride of snakes  side B but i think predator standed up a light of blue color started charging on the shoulder canon (chargable)and when you released it it would go straight ahead i think thats how predator shoulder gun should act
    DownB animation why does he put his hand in the air? he should just mess up with the wrist controler for a bit to make the bomb blow
    like someone said earlier the down A seems to bee really spammable and we can keep kicking a person until they are of stage.
    On a side note you should keep kicks at the minimum since predator doesnt really kick that much in movies or games most of the time he just impales ppl with his claws or grabs them with his hands.
    The reason why the RPG appears on his shoulder is because I hexed it to be there and also I tried everything I could to make it appear invisible, but I do not know how to make textures invisible. And I'll make a better firing animation. And also why I added the control feature is because Predator technology is much more advanced than ours. I know it's not canon, but don't you think the idea would come across a Predator's mind. And I'll do my best to fix up the Down-A so that it's not so spam-able.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1737 on: September 27, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »

at first i didn't like that the canon blast was able to be controlled but i do remember in the movie the cannon could move in different directions so i guess controlling it would be close to that or could you have it so you can shoot in different directions like how you have him able to shoot diagonal,down etc..it seems weird even though with the predator tech bing advanced..controling energy in terms of going in loops and stuff dosen't seem right to me. -just my opinion

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1738 on: September 27, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »

The reason why the RPG appears on his shoulder is because I hexed it to be there and also I tried everything I could to make it appear invisible, but I do not know how to make textures invisible. And I'll make a better firing animation. And also why I added the control feature is because Predator technology is much more advanced than ours. I know it's not canon, but don't you think the idea would come across a Predator's mind. And I'll do my best to fix up the Down-A so that it's not so spam-able.
    i dont thnik you need to make it invisible just  call it and remove it at the same time  since you can have the missile without  the  RPG they are separate articles think missile is 6 and rpg is 5 so right in the begining remove the RPG article and let the missile be on its way i think it works since thats how mariodk made it work on wolfgeta side B xD
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:25:11 AM by Carnage » Logged

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1739 on: September 27, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »

Amazing job!
    Oh? On Snake? Sad...
    ^ this.

I'd love to see Predator over someone else, but this is good too.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: