Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827629 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3690 on: July 14, 2012, 08:28:39 PM »

Darn, Fox? But I have Infernape DX oh well.. Can there be a version over Falco still or no?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3691 on: July 15, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »

Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. Cheesy

I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.

All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3692 on: July 15, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »

Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. Cheesy

I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.

All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.
    depends Tongue if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3693 on: July 15, 2012, 10:40:02 AM »

depends Tongue if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD
    lol how would he lose in this situation? superpower would not be effective since infernape is already a fighting type and scizor would get no stab since its a fighting type move and after using super power its next offensive move would be weaker. So bullet puch would be weaker even though it would get stab But maybe i didnt understand correctly

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3694 on: July 15, 2012, 10:55:29 AM »

High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.

But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?

But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types.  But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3695 on: July 15, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »

super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.

i intrested to see how porygon comes out

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3696 on: July 15, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »

High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.

But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?

But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types.  But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.
    super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.

i intrested to see how porygon comes out
    scizor has a freaking huge base attack infernape cant take a hit  and super power is a base 120 power move,  even if infernape surbibes scizor has a priority bullet punch even on minus one attack still does damage since technician and stab, animae a fighting type doest resist fight lol someone doesnt play pokemon at all lolol heck ghost and dragon moves are super effective against themselves not every typing resist its own move you know? bug doesnt resist bug,rock doesnt resist rock,fighting doesnt resist fighting,flying doesnt resist flying and normal doesnt resist normal maybe a few i missed also dont resist themselves

damage calc adamant max attack scizor with life orb super power 84.6% - 99.7% agains naive standard infernape
    so yeah even at -1 bullet punch will destroy infernape

if scizor is choice banded is almost sure an OHKO 97.3% - 114.7%

ppl you really should play pokemon more, super power doesnt recharge and animae doesnt even know how the type chart  work lol, you guys go play some competitive pokemon now Tongue

well i am most hyped for P-Z xD
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:36:01 PM by Carnage » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3697 on: July 15, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »

lmao your right when i was writing it i was thinking that it is usually special attack oriented types like fire ,grass, and water that resisit each other but i didnt feel like making sure fighting types dont resist each other even though it is a more physical oriented type.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3698 on: July 16, 2012, 02:27:13 AM »

I don't play competitive anymore. And even when I did, I never used Super Power. The move I was thinking that did a recharge was Giga Impact. As far as their stats go, I have 2 Scizors and 4 Infernapes (Only counting Black Version)... I know their stats xD  Reason why I stopped playing competitive is because I didn't like the metagame. My parties were usually made up of my favorite pokemon.

3 Black/White Starters (I nicknamed them so I never commited their actual names to memory)
    Electivire x2
    Lucario x3
    Zoroark x2
    Infernape x4
    Empoleon x2
    Swampert
    Umbreon x2
    Medicham
    Scizor x2
    Altaria x2
    Accelgor
    Blazaken
    Turtwigs final evolution (can't remember his name randomly)
    Leafeon
    Glaceon
    That one kimono pokemon (can't remember the name)
    And a lot more pokemon I trained and EV'd to 100 just because I had the time...

Most of these passed Accelgor weren't used often.

And yeah, I believe its most normal elemental attacks that resist each other. Like water/water I think.

But I've fallen off of Pokemon since I beat Black. I was disapointed it was just the same game with a different color. When they come out with something more innovative, I might get back into it.

But back on topic. Scizor's glide looked REALLY good. When I get around to making my Sora, I'm really gonna need that.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3699 on: July 16, 2012, 08:50:57 AM »

why do you have repeated pokes? i usually iv breed one ev train him and thats it that species is done unless he has 2 movesets i would like

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3700 on: July 16, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »

Thank you all for the comments. Tongue

. . .

>.>

<.<

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRVk5qhJ-Y&feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRVk5qhJ-Y&feature=youtu.be</a>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3701 on: July 16, 2012, 04:53:03 PM »

Suicide Finish... I love it.

Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.

I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. Cheesy

I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.

@Carnage: I had multiple pokemon because I wanted them to have different builds. Like I had a Atk Electivire element sweeper, and I had another Electivire that was SpAtk.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3702 on: July 16, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »

Suicide Finish... I love it.

Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.

I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. Cheesy

I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.
    Thanks. And go ahead and state your thoughts in detail.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3703 on: July 16, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »

lol i remenber those sounds from pokemon stadium Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine