Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341732 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9480 on: February 12, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »

I've never really understood why characters freeze in sse anyhow.
    File size problem? It's the only thign I can think of since SSE doesn't use seperate files for the playable characters, it just requires both the pac and pcs.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #9481 on: February 14, 2013, 11:31:08 PM »

Does he have both a .pac and .pcs?  If you don't have both mods will freeze on all one player modes barring training mode.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9482 on: February 15, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »

That CAN'T be the problem because that's the first thing I make sure of. Even bomberman freezes. I think that like stupidmariofan1 said, the SSE has onlu read pcs and pac, NOT fiy and motio. So it already has all of the respective files and when it sees extra ones, it don't knowwhat to do. Also another example would be Goku in SSE. he always has pit's default jumps instead of 2 and sometimes T-Pose.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9483 on: February 15, 2013, 09:15:27 PM »

That CAN'T be the problem because that's the first thing I make sure of. Even bomberman freezes. I think that like stupidmariofan1 said, the SSE has onlu read pcs and pac, NOT fiy and motio. So it already has all of the respective files and when it sees extra ones, it don't knowwhat to do. Also another example would be Goku in SSE. he always has pit's default jumps instead of 2 and sometimes T-Pose.
    Hmm...maybe the common.pac files, atleast two, maybe three, have some character motionfiles in them, the ones that change into other characters, ie Bowser/Giga Bowser, Zelda/Shiek, Samus/Zero Suit Samus, and Pokemon Trainer's three pokemon.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9484 on: February 15, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »

Hmm...maybe the common.pac files, atleast two, maybe three, have some character motionfiles in them, the ones that change into other characters, ie Bowser/Giga Bowser, Zelda/Shiek, Samus/Zero Suit Samus, and Pokemon Trainer's three pokemon.
    Ironically, Spidey works flawlessly on SSE

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9485 on: February 16, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »

Ironically, Spidey works flawlessly on SSE
    okay well I got nothing, plus since SSE doesn't work for some reason on the ISO I use, I can only test Kirby and Mario hacks for the first part of the first level, yah the game freezes fter the screen fades to black after defeating Kirby/Mario. I know it's the ISO I'm using because I did have a different ISO that had SSE working, but then me computer had crashed (thank god I had a backup!!), so I could probably find a new ISO with a working SSE,  but God knows how many websites and pages of Google I had to click on last time. X.x

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9486 on: February 19, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »

since i needing to wait for next version of brawlbox and hoping for copy/paste subroutines or open PSAs coded the old method is fixed
    to work more on SMBZ mario v4/Naruto

i will do Goku updates since he dont even needing brawlbox for PSAing
    not even for models changers cuz pit got alot of them:
    anyway here is the updates(and thats is alot its almost redo the whole goku project):
    first the updates of the Models:
    -Bones for SSJ3 hair and Tail/SSJ4 tail
    -Bones for Face/eyes for happy,Srs,Hurt,Blinking faces like as epic pervy did with all of his onepiece model rigs for they´s moveset
    -Normal,SSJ1,3,4 in 1 model(not SSj2 cuz thats looks just like SSJ1 anyway but you can put SSj2 over SSJ3)
    -Mario outfit alt. (cuz of vegeta to wegee and goku dont wear any red like outfit like vegeta did not with green) this was not so much to make goku/vegeta to mario bros
    but thats the only Red team colour alt(not recolour) idea i can get for Goku aswell as with vegeta(more wanted vegeta as wario instead cuz of wario is rival to main char.)
    -Saiyan armor alt. for blue(if not i make a Sonic Suit but that will be too many crossover outfits)
    -better rig then beyond´s cuz this boneset is 100% made for goku will redo the model aswell
    only edit the UVs to use beyond´s textures and T-pose the hands)

updates of the Movesets:
    updates on the moveset:
    -revamped animetions
    -Revamped SSJ/powerup Aura
    -Revamped GFX model for kamehameha
    -Revamped dragonfist model
    -better Down-tilt to replace CF´s D-tilt
    -Super Smash Flash 2´s Side-Smash
    -revamped F-Air
    -Revamped Down-air
    -Revamped Throws
    -better Side-B Air(kinda work like SSBFlash2 Black mage´s Side-B but instead of that attack goku will do a DBZ like Combo attack)
    -Revamped up-B
    -Revamped Down-B Counter(only Ground)
    -New Down-B Air:
    kinda a homing attack: Goku do insert transmision Teleport to the nearest and do a Air attack at them(if SSJ mode then he will do Kamehameha like as insert kamehameha he did vs. cell) but the range limit is not so long
    so if non goku can teleport to the Down-B will end and you can only do down-B one time in Air
    if Down-B Fails you can still use up-B
    but if Down-B not fails and you can´t use up-B
    also after up-B you can´t use Down-B
    kinda discovered how to do homing attack but only as Teleporting Homing attack not like Sonic´s N-B

-new FSes(still same attacks but work in a other way)
    First Goku load up the Spirit Bomb from the background and then do one of these FSes here:
    normal FS: spirit Bomb now you can control where to place the Spirit Bomb and then throw it (you have 5-10 sec. to throw it before goku do it him self)
    only control between where all the spirit bomb bones is (there will be alot)

SSJ FS: absorbs the Spirit Bomb and do Dragonfist coming from the Background (kinda like as Master Hand attack where he coming from background as a Fist) also can control that FS alittle

-revamped up-taunt:
    instead of making a already powerfull FS more powerfull the up-taunt will active so you can use the Small Spirit Bomb on the next N-B(the small spirit bomb will not be super stronger as the one for goku over CF but it will be about the same dmg/knockback as the 2nd-3rd kamehameha charge level(normal mode)
    -Revamped Kaioken:
    instead of dmg youself per Attack you do
    you will be dmged per sec. 2% dmg + dmg youself 5-15% from "B" attacks and kaioken ends if do kamehameha
    since the kamehameha will be at max charge level if kaioken mode
    -Revamped SSJ mode:
    if flashing yellow(like vegeta) the Kaioken will be replaced with SSJ mode and there is afew ways to active it:
    get +30% from kaioken(possible the best way to get SSJ)
    Die 2 times
    if + 100% dmg on yourself after Normal FS you will stay SSJ  
    gets 100% dmg total dealt from ppl who dmg you(not from kaioken) so if you dies at 50% dmg so you can get SSJ mode by gets dmged up to 50%

there will only be 1 SSJ mode but 3 model changers for it + SSJ3 will get some ligthing
    kinda like i did with vegeta with SSJ1,4
    so holding Nothing will be while do the transfrom animetion: SSJ1
    Holding "A" : SSJ3
    Holding "B" : SSJ4
    do Kaioken instead of SSJ if flashing Yellow: just hold Down-taunt/taunt button if dont wanted to use the SSJ mode right now

thats the updates and all of that is possible even without brawlbox (for PSAing)
    the only thing i am worry about is Filesize on the model but that should be no problems
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:46:04 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #9487 on: February 19, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »

BB version 0.67 can open PSAs saved in PSA.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

TP
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9488 on: February 19, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »

Hey add Bardock here when we finish him, I mean we are using your Goku over CF PSA and moveset. And what moves will smbz mario have?
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:56:43 AM by Katana knight » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9489 on: February 19, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »

what moves will smbz mario have?
    SSBB hacks: SMBZ Mario Moveset V4

and about bardock
    if someone make a good rig of him (not a Dmged barrock) i can make him for Goku boneset
    and not sure if i do cuz of not sure if this moveset idea is still possible over CF
    since if over CF i have to use brawlbox

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

TP
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9490 on: February 19, 2013, 12:07:14 PM »

Why is the vid slow? And I can't rig a model I don't know how, but of some one would then I or he can send you it. also cool moves is it finished?
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:22:45 PM by Katana knight » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #9491 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:57 PM »

Why is the vid slow?
    cuz he uses Dolphin emulator.

also cool moves is it finished?
    since i needing to wait for next version of brawlbox and hoping for copy/paste subroutines or open PSAs coded the old method is fixed
    to work more on SMBZ mario v4/Naruto
    i will do Goku updates since he dont even needing brawlbox for PSAing

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

TP
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9492 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »

Ok then any way can't wait till smbz mario is made and released. also why don't you add for fire mario a big fire ball shoots down and he flies up as Up B?

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9493 on: February 19, 2013, 01:27:40 PM »

^that would be cool but the animation would be strange because would be like a strait jump shooting downwards but higher then a normal one. (can't really explain) ( I would if I could make the animation but I am trying to learn animating so one day I can be as good as Mariodk.)

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9494 on: February 19, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »

BB version 0.67 can open PSAs saved in PSA.
    But it makes it corrupted in Smash Attacks, which i think is what he needs to find the subrotiunes.

Pages:  1 ... 630 631 632 [633] 634 635 636 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: