Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: Master Cheif  (Read 26299 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 05, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »

so following the EPIC vertex hack:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twi_chCwcu8&feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twi_chCwcu8&feature=player_embedded</a>

I'm motivated to work out a PSA for him. (ill also be animation hacking with brawlbox to make sure the animations match Master Cheif's. but that goes without saying.)

now i know that I'm not the only one whose thought of this. However, I couldnt find a thread on it.
    so if you are one of those ppl, post what you have in mind.

here is what I will be making for him. This is just what I imagine his moveset as being. There will be plenty of people's interpretations. post them on this thread!

my master cheif:

B Specials:
    ^B: throws down a Grav lift which springs him upwards. like sonic's up B but doesnt send him into freefall (obviously only usable once during the air)

>B: grenade. takes out, activates, and throws a grenade at medium strength. 1/10 chance of it being a goo bomb (sticky nade!)

vB: sniper rifle. aims for 3 seconds, shoots on 4. infinite range, 20%, straight back knockback, very small hit bubble.

B: weapon swap. IMPORTANT MOVE! changes between 3 guns.
           1) Assult rifle. (start off with dis)
           2) Battle rifle.
           3)need to decide. whatever.
    the weapon will be held at all times unless another weapon is swaped for it (in the Bmoves and Smash moves)
    These will be vertex edited articals, each working differently. but this move does not fire the guns, only swaps them. the guns determine what his tilts will be.
    example:
    assult rifle is spurts of shots at semi close range, battle rifle is shorter bursts of shots seperated by like .5seconds at longer range. and whatever I make the 3rd gun.

so those will be the types of shots used in the tilt moves, which are as follows:
    Tilts!
    ^A :is a straight upward shot
    >^A: is a diagonal up shot while walking foward
    >A : faster walk while shooting horizontal
    >vA:walk digonal down shot

but down tilt works differently  Tongue
    vA:trip. copy from captain falcon.

A attacks! (keep in mind that this will be using custom animations)

A: bash with butt of the gun
    AA: knee
    AAA: hard smack with gun. the bash animation from Halo 3

Smash Attacks!
    >Smash: Shotgun.
    vSmash: Rocket Launcher (copy from snake's)
    ^Smash: Mortar (literally copy from snake's)

throws: Captain falcon's

Airials:
    N Air: ??
    F Air: ??
    B Air: Ike's only with whatever gun is out instead of Ragnell
    d AIr: down kick
    u Air: uward throwitem animation followed by a boom like 20 frames later (incindiary grenade.) think Zelda's up Air.

other stuff
    Wait 1: der. battle ready classic masterchief multiplayer animation awesomeness!
    Wait 2: puts gun on sholder like ike's wait 3.
    Wait 3: same as wait 1 only generates and instantly consumes maximum tomato. before you get all "THATS BROKEN NOOB!!", hear me out. Mastercheif regenerates like a mofo. plain and simple. and wait 3s come around every 20-30 seconds of constant waiting around doing nothing. i think its totally fair to heal cheif 30-50% if he can pull that off mid battle. also, the effects of consuming food look alot like the sparks when he recharges. so we got that goin for us.

VERY good jump.
    sub par 2nd jump
    good arial mobility
    sent flying kinda easily. like ivysaur's level of knockback resistence.

like I said, this is MY interpretation of his moveset, and I will be making this regardless of the other ones made.

but please, feel free to post comments.

and more importantly, if you are currently working on him, post ur plan on this thread. I KNOw im not the only one.
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:14:51 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

You should apply some of the Spartan training used in Halo Legends. The prototype suit Ghost uses would be an awesome final smash.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »

final smash depends who its replacing. i want it to replace a stupid character so it can fight character id' actually use.

also, what final smash articals are available (they work differntly than normal articals)

needs to be someone who has articals, has up and down versions of side A tilt,  and is stupid so i dont care replacing them.

i would go with luigi (as much as I love him), but that spots devoted to kid goku.

how many articals does lucas have? does he have alternate side tilts? (lucas annoys me)
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:24:58 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:33 PM »

If you're using the model and texture then who it goes over is pretty limited.
    Lucas has 1 article and 6 graphics that can be swapped out. But then it's a matter of Falcon successfully swapping over Lucas and all the problems with and Specials that would result if falcons PSA is swapped over.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »

I Actually Started Working on this too.  Maybe we can work together. If You Want Ill send You What i have right now.

This is a list of what i have right now.
    Neutral B: Gernade Spawn - Done
    Side B: Assult Rifle - Done
    Up B: Jet Pack - Done
    Down Special: ??????

Forward Smash: Energy Sword - Working On

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »

cool man. lets work together on some moves and release our own versions.

btw fitting falcon's model is actually the easiest part. models only get messed up when used on certain characters animations. ill be taking animations from ike, falcon, snake, cyborg assist trophy, and link. and ill be tweaking to make look sexy and legit.

I was gonna do the energy sword as foward smash, but i was thinking that I should only give him human weapons and save covenant weapons for when some1 makes the arbitor (which i have faith that some1 will eventually do)
    cool u got 2 moves done.

im done with alot of the animations and i already programed the weapon switch move, and 2/3 of the AAA combo.

btw if you want to give him a weapon switch move, copy the programing from the Soren PSA's spell swap move and change the LA bit numbers around. very well done on his part. :p

so unless you want just basic jab programing (which is simple as balls to do), i guess the only help i can give you at this point is the animations. ive got the wait 1 and the squat working. almost got the walks done.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:51:49 PM »

No jet pack!!! Angry 'nade jump or grav lift can be the only recoveries for him.

And for switching models...I hope you already did that and tested before anything because every character has a different filesize limit for there texture, PSA and motion.pac.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but you should switch Falcon over someone you're gonna make him on first. Then worry about animating and PSA. Especially since every character has there own individual hard coding that causes events you can't stop without going through a bit of work to avoid coding you can't touch. Plus some things on characters force graphics and effects if you don't know how to get around them.

So yeah if your swapping then you should do that before getting into PSA and animations.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »

Yeah i geuss you can give me the animations and ill ajust my moveset to your animations. I cannot use brawlbox so, sadly i will have to wait for you to do the animations instead of helping you do that. I Actually Want To Keep My one Weapon as only Side B. I Really want to see how you do the sniper rifle. thats seems really complicated. I Myself am kinda going for the Halo Reach Feel, which is why i added the Jetpack. I geuss We can work together a bit and Release 2 Different Versions

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 09:15:02 PM »

yay. lucas has alternate side A attacks.

so u said 6 graphics to replace, and 2 articals (the snake and the twig)

8 things. awesome

1 for sniper,
    1 for assult rifle
    1 for battle rifle
    1 for rocket launcher
    2 for mortar upsmash
    1 for shotgun
    1 for gravity lift upB
    1 for whatever the 3rd gun is

...DAMN! im 1 too many.

i guess ill make him hold the superscope like he would a shotgun for his >smash and hope no1 cares. lol

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »

The stick is in his model I believe. Not an article.

Well in Halo Legends the prototype suit has a jet pack. I haven't seen anything on Reach so I wouldn't know about it. Oh another reference vid btw  Grin
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU</a>

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »

never played halo reach...or halo wars...or odst...lol
    in fact, i dont own an xbox. lol. i played 1 and 2 taking turns at a friends, and he moved b4 we finished halo3 campagn. but i still played [censored] loads of multiplayer so i know what im talking about. lol

as for programing to the animations, just make the hitbubbles stem off the LHaveN bone. u can ajust the numbers on the timers to fit with the animations.

Id prefer to make it over lucas, but aparently yoshi and mario are also options. lucas has more to replace and is more annoying. but knowing PSA, its good to have options. things often go wrong for no reason.

whats ur take on it? i know alot of ppl play as lucas so idk.

( knowing which character to replace will determine what the bone# for LHaveN is. )

also, if you want the shot to move, and not be instantaneous, put the hitbuble on the bone title Throw. thats super easy to move as i please on brawlbox while animating.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »

HALOID! I LOVE THAT [censored]! HAHA!  Awesome Face
    yeah thats gonna be a reality when we have mastercheif and samus go at it.....only....with 2D movement...lol

o crap. ur right. no stick artical. Sad
    that means ill have to cut something. i really want to have 3 guns, but I also like snake's up smash on him....i guess ill have to decide.  (mabe sniper as the 3rd gun? but that would leave him without a B move)

*shrug*

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

If this can be replaced on Snake then that should solve some issues. And you haven't played Reach cuz it ain't out yet. I'll assume you have seen Legends then so I'll post some badass clips of it later.

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

"...and seem a saint where most I play a devil." V

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 09:55:44 PM »

I like Capt. Falcon more >.> Snake has enough mess, in my opinion.

"If the illogical is rational enough, we can probably achieve the impossible."
                          ~sincerely yours, Garnett J. Frederick

E1337
    Advanced Kitten

DO you realy want to do this

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »

I think its agreat idea finaly a captain falcon that can be used in an actual brawl.I was thinking of making skullomania from street fighter ex3.

HEY YOU YEAH YOU stop making broken PSAs
    but only if there not that bad

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
    Print
    Jump to: