Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199790 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #225 on: February 21, 2011, 01:37:07 AM »

Divine Overlord: According to Jet Aurion and Zeljius, the Dark serpent move should be replaced by an attack called gungnir.

One very important change according to me is to make some attacks deal fire damages as he will wear his flamberge sword. Of course, the down smash has to be changed too, and the attack that he makes when we keep the A button pressed has to be removed, kratos doesn't make quick slashes like that and is not so fast to do something like that...

About lighting blade and the chain super lighting blade, do you think it would be better for it to hit more easily the opponents? It is really hard to hit with those if I recall correctly...

Pride: Impossible. If he makes a gamecube only version, Shining bind disappears, as well as guardian field.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:38:24 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: February 21, 2011, 01:41:59 AM »

Divine Overlord: According to Jet Aurion and Zeljius, the Dark serpent move should be replaced by an attack called gungnir.

One very important change according to me is to make some attacks deal fire damages as he will wear his flamberge sword. Of course, the down smash has to be changed too, and the attack that he makes when we keep the A button pressed has to be removed, kratos doesn't make quick slashes like that and is not so fast to do something like that...

About lighting blade and the chain super lighting blade, do you think it would be better for it to hit more easily the opponents? It is really hard to hit with those if I recall correctly...

Pride: Impossible. If he makes a gamecube only version, Shining bind disappears, as well as guardian field.

ok, i added that to my to do list.

i'll release the update when the new vertext of kratos is released.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: February 21, 2011, 01:44:21 AM »

ok what other changes you guys want? and what would replace dark serpent?
    Well Super Lightning Blade would be a cool side B.
    Maybe Neutral B can be judgement instead then.
    Maybe have Guardian on his down B. with a neutral end lagg like in ToS. (Except in the OP version of course xD)
    Can you make Eruption look like eruption instead of an explosion?

@Psycho: Guardian field would be replaced by Guardian. It wouldn't be hard either, he has about 90% of the moves already.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: February 21, 2011, 01:45:48 AM »

About the Gungnir attack, watch the video of his arte exhibition, you will finish to see this attack. But be careful, the Gungnir move cannot be used in order to come back on the battlefield. It is a move like Lighting blade where he moves a little.

So it means the only way for him to come back on the battlefield will be by his light spear. It would be good to decrease the jump Light spear does, the distance from where he can come back is really huge, so it would be good to decrease it, but not too as if you put Gungnir, it will be his only coming back move.

Pride:? There is something that I want you to explain. Why do you put Guardian which is a complete defensive move as a down smash? And why do you put this move as the first spell too?

Guardian as first spell? It doesn't bother me, but what will be the effects? A little like Zelda's neutral B? Or Pit's shield?
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:47:25 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: February 21, 2011, 01:48:47 AM »

ok what other changes you guys want? and what would replace dark serpent?
    Well Super Lightning Blade would be a cool side B.
    Maybe Neutral B can be judgement instead then.
    Maybe have Guardian on his down B. with a neutral end lagg like in ToS. (Except in the OP version of course xD)
    Can you make Eruption look like eruption instead of an explosion?

@Psycho: Guardian field would be replaced by Guardian. It wouldn't be hard either, he has about 90% of the moves already.

hmm about eruption... I can make it, now that I have more experience with PSA XD. I'll add that too. Neutral B as judgement? isn't that too strong for a B special?
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:52:34 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: February 21, 2011, 01:50:57 AM »

I don't think it is too strong as a B special, watch Ike's B special or Ganondorf's. Of course, it is a high spell so it won't be instantly casted.

But there is something that appears obvious, it seems the moveset will be a lot remade. Prepare for some work Divine overlord! Laugh

Edit: Hey! Just a minute! If you put Super lightning blade as side B, where does Lightning Blade goes?
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:51:59 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: February 21, 2011, 01:53:56 AM »

I don't think it is too strong as a B special, watch Ike's B special or Ganondorf's. Of course, it is a high spell so it won't be instantly casted.

But there is something that appears obvious, it seems the moveset will be a lot remade. Prepare for some work Divine overlord! Laugh

Edit: Hey! Just a minute! If you put Super lightning blade as side B, where does Lightning Blade goes?

I dont know haha. I'll just keep the specials the same and just change dark serpent to gunier. and fix up animations. and gfx.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: February 21, 2011, 01:54:42 AM »

Pride:? There is something that I want you to explain. Why do you put Guardian which is a complete defensive move as a down smash? And why do you put this move as the first spell too?

Guardian as first spell? It doesn't bother me, but what will be the effects? A little like Zelda's neutral B? Or Pit's shield?
    I was thinking of having a knock-back from it with a decent 5% damage. It would bounce off any projectile just like Zelda's neutral B. Chargeable to last longer or cause more damage, both could do.

Judgment should be a chargeable cast for more damage the further it loads OR like the ingame one and have a long cast time unleashing quite the range of beams. Probably 1/3 - 1/2 of FD if you're one 1 of the edges.

You could charge it as followed:

no charge = Lightning Blade
    1st charge = about 3% extra damage into Lightning Blade
    Final charge = Super Lightning Blade (5% extra damage on top of charge 1)
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:56:45 AM by Pride » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: February 21, 2011, 01:58:39 AM »

Among the animations you have to fix, don't forget to fix the Fierce Demon fang animation. Originally, Kratos plants his sword on the floor and the sword doesn't touch the opponent like Marth's forward smash. If you want to keep this same animation, ok, but at least remove the sword that can hit the opponent because the other hits which are the essence of this move have difficults to hit...

Hum, sorry but here I can't agree... Guardian is absolutely not a move made to inflict damages, as low they are. If you're talking about Guardian Field, I can understand, but not guardian... And Guardian as a down smash, honestly it's odd... Guardian Field can, but not Guardian...

Hum, about lighting blade, I don't know why there should be three charges, there are only 2 moves, lighting blade, or super lighting blade. And besides, I'm sure some fans here won't absolutely be in favour of this, because it would probably remove the chain that Divine Overlord put, and which is a great signature of Kratos...
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:00:25 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: February 21, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »

Hum, sorry but here I can't agree... Guardian is absolutely not a move made to inflict damages, as low they are. If you're talking about Guardian Field, I can understand, but not guardian... And Guardian as a down smash, honestly it's odd... Guardian Field can, but not Guardian...
    True but i did mean Guardian for the Gamecube only version xD

Guardian Field would be the choice for this Kratos move-set.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: February 21, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »

What? A gamecube version will be made?

I didn't know that...

Divine Overlord: In that case, have you thought of what final smash you would put in this gamecube only version? Because you can't put Shining Bind.

But still, even in a gamecube version only, you can't put guardian inflicts damages to the opponents...

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:03 AM »

What? A gamecube version will be made?

I didn't know that...

Divine Overlord: In that case, have you thought of what final smash you would put in this gamecube only version? Because you can't put Shining Bind.

But still, even in a gamecube version only, you can't put guardian inflicts damages to the opponents...
    It's a temporary idea i have now until i can think of a better move. I'll probably play ToS today nearing Mithos Yggdrasil. So i can play around and see what fits best.

Also, the Gamecube version was my idea and i have no clue if he will make it or not xD

Hum, about lighting blade, I don't know why there should be three charges, there are only 2 moves, lighting blade, or super lighting blade. And besides, I'm sure some fans here won't absolutely be in favour of this, because it would probably remove the chain that Divine Overlord put, and which is a great signature of Kratos...
    I can actually relate to that. So he could just move the entire move to side B with the extra A to do Super Lightning Blade.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:06:26 AM by Pride » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: February 21, 2011, 02:10:26 AM »

This gamecube only version will be a real problem, I prefer saying it to you now, because if it is made, it means no decent final smash! Shining bind is for Ps2 only... The only one other final smash that could work is to give him his angel form, but good luck to do that! And besides, giving him his angel form as a final smash is not a good idea for me, it is my opinion.

The moves that can be put and can really fit kratos as down smash, are guardian field, a ps2 move, or forcefield, and by forcefield I mean Philia's forcefield. Kratos surronds him by light that inflicts damages to opponents, just like in Shining Bind in fact. Or there is Victory light spear, but the problem is the animation for this attack.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:11:33 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: February 21, 2011, 02:14:32 AM »

This gamecube only version will be a real problem, I prefer saying it to you now, because if it is made, it means no decent final smash! Shining bind is for Ps2 only... The only one other final smash that could work is to give him his angel form, but good luck to do that! And besides, giving him his angel form as a final smash is not a good idea for me, it is my opinion.

The moves that can be put and can really fit kratos as down smash, are guardian field, a ps2 move, or forcefield, and by forcefield I mean Philia's forcefield. Kratos surronds him by light that inflicts damages to opponents, just like in Shining Bind in fact. Or there is Victory light spear, but the problem is the animation for this attack.
    Like i said, it's an idea Wink Divine is actually the one who could anticipate this the best for us xD

Anyway, to answer the PM you send me. My favorites are in this order: Kratos, Lloyd, Sheena and Genis. They are my team every moment i can Laugh Judgment, The Eternal Sword, Origin and Indignation Judgment FTW Tongue
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:15:32 AM by Pride » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: February 21, 2011, 02:17:32 AM »

Ah I see. Too bad they are not in project to be put in Ssbb with their true graphics and their true moves like they do in the game. (Kratos is excluded as he is the only one who can't be put like this.)

There is Zelos that is as state of project now, and Regal. And by project I mean they are not beginned to work. And Lloyd of course, which has been worked for a long time and is still in work.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 02:18:34 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: