Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199788 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: March 11, 2011, 06:40:32 AM »

Oh... It's really too bad, with all the time I spent to get it... And what did you tried to do in fact? You used the way to attach wings made by this person who used it for Ike and Zelda? Is there no way to reduce the size? I ask because it would be much much cooler to have these wings... Even if I know they probably can't be used for all animations, for the animations like Shining Bind, it would be much better...

I will test it very soon anyway.

Edit: Ok I have tested it and I will give you my impressions on what can be done to improve Kratos, what should absolutely be done, and what is good about it.

So, to begin, the neutral attack, this time, only the last attack can eject, it is a good thing because the combo is forced to work this way. I mean, if you do the two first hits, as they can't really eject, the third will work. You have to be really close to your opponent for the three hits to work completely, because at great damages, the first hits can push the ennemy away a little, but this not a problem because it works like this originally. And you added a fire effect to all attacks, a must for Flamberge.

Shining Bind. There is still the same problem, you can hit opponents who are not inside the circle.

Up special: You didn't removed in air the ability to make a slash like Aether, while falling, you should remove this when you can.

Up smash: Light spear cannon is still very difficult to use... Remember that the turning ascending hit should send the ennemy in air so that he falls just next to Kratos and is forced to be slashed by the last slash Kratos makes. Besides, this attack should send the ennemy in the direction of the last slash, which seems not to be the case.

Up tilt: Hell pyre. This time, it's good. You modified the flame, which is better according to me, and when you're in contact of your opponent, even at great damages he's almost forced to be hit by the flame, if you're in contact with him when you begin this attack, so it's good.

Down Tilt: Nothing to say, it was already good, and there was no changes because of this.

Same for Side tilt.

Side smash: Fierce demon fang: This time it's good, the last hit is much much easier to do to the opponent. It isn't always here, but I suppose it depends of where you are when you begin it.

Down smash: Forcefield. An attack that I love, really love, the graphics are cool, it reminds of Shining Bind, but the problem with this attack is that there are a lot of pillars which are completely useless. It seems these pillars in the end can hit the opponent, I verified, but it is really really hard to hit with them because the first or the second pillar sends the ennemy immediately in the air. Try making the last pillar only being able to eject, and modify the damages made by one pillar. Because of course, if all pillars do the damage of the first or the second as it is now, this move would be too powerful in term of damages. And an other thing I noticed, is that the above part of the pillars doesn't inflict damages, it's strange.

The dash attack is good, but as it is a basic attack with the sword, add a fire effect. Same thing for neutral aerial, and the two hits of this attack.

The aerials, I prefer much better the neutral aerial that is here now, the other neutral aerial that was like Ike's was absolutely not good for a Kratos who is close from Tos, and besides a movement that can hit in several directions like this but fastly, it is a little strange according to me... But I would have a critic, you chose to make basic attacks as aerials, it is a way to do of course, but the logic wants them to be less strong than artes as I said a lot. If they are at the same point as neutral A attack, they would be very useless. SO, it would be better to make them slower, besides it would fit better the Kratos of Tos. I don't mean ending lag like Ike, but make them slower to come for example.

An other thing, why put an animation where he crosses his arms, to heal himself? Here I absolutely don't understand the logic. I understand you want the animation where he crosses his arms to be used, of course, but how does he heal himself in that case? He didn't even made the animation for casting a spell, because I recall you first aid is a spell.

The red mark for attacks with the sword is really good, leave it like this.

The wait animation is good and representative of Kratos.

The walking speed and running speed doesn't match at all, I have the impression to travel distance faster than when running. And besides, the running animation is good, but can really be improved, the hand which doesn't hold the sword moves a lot when you run, it is as Kratos had his arm broken and move alone. It's really strange to see his hand move like this while running.

You changed the pose when he casts magic and followed what I said, which is really really good, and coherent. All that is left now is to apply this pose to the high spells like Judgment, explosion, and thunder blade.

You didn't removed this attack when he makes a lot of slashes after the neutral attack, which is a terribly bad thing, for the reasons I already said.

Thunder blade spell, is really too powerful. Normally, as I said, it creates a circle charged with electricity on the ground. And when it falls, it should hit someone. And in the game Tos, the sword normally is a little taller than Kratos if I recall correctly, here it is really too big, and besides, we see too much that the sword is a giant Flamberge. According to me, you didn't put enough glow to this sword. And an other thing about it, normally, when you use this spell, if you wait, or if you move, there are the same number of hits, which is not the case for what you've done. Explosion has the same problem, normally explosion is a spell that does only one hit, but takes a little time to hit, because the ball needs time to appear. But this hit normally should be able to eject, which seems not to be the case here. I don't say that this should eject a lot, but still.... Anyway, it would be better to put eruption, but it seems you have difficults for this...

Grave spell if possible should have a better graphic effect, a pillar of stone like he does, only the first. And besides, why this spell invokes a flower on the head of the opponent?

Is it possible to put Air Thrust in the place of Cyclone? Cyclone is a high spell normally, it shouldn't be less powerful than thunder blade, a medium spell.

You didn't replaced yet Dark Serpent, I will wait for this.

And the last thing, the neutral B move. You're able to eject with it, which is good, but it makes the chain most of the time nearly impossible to hit the opponent. It should be the second hit, the extension that should be able to eject, not the first hit. And it seems you still can interrupt the extension while you do it by shielding, it should be removed too.

Oh! I almost forgot, the overlimit, if you can change the animation to make the animation of Tales of Vesperia, it would be good, but it is a detail. The most important thing about the overlimit is to decrease something about it. Decrease the time it is available, or decrease the transformation itself, because I know an overlimit should make him stronger, but the damages he makes while in overlmit seem really really high...

Here are the things I have to say about Kratos. It looks good now, but there is still work left! Good luck for the things that will follow.
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:17:57 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

flyinelk212
    Mega Kitten

Pit/Lucas User

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: March 11, 2011, 10:25:18 AM »

I just have a quick question:

What's the download link to the latest Texture you've got of Kratos? The Kratos I see in your pics in V2.2?

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: March 11, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »

^Check Renkaken's vertex topic.
    anyway, can't wait to try it out. Grin

LukefonFabre4
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: March 11, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »

I just got done testin' it out... and this is what I have to say:

This is absolutely amazing! Keep up the extremely great work! Grin

Luke: Means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
    I am the worlds #1 fan of the Tales of the Abyss game and anime!!
    The guy who absolutely loves to help! Grin

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: March 11, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »

Oh... It's really too bad, with all the time I spent to get it... And what did you tried to do in fact? You used the way to attach wings made by this person who used it for Ike and Zelda? Is there no way to reduce the size? I ask because it would be much much cooler to have these wings... Even if I know they probably can't be used for all animations, for the animations like Shining Bind, it would be much better...

I will test it very soon anyway.

Edit: Ok I have tested it and I will give you my impressions on what can be done to improve Kratos, what should absolutely be done, and what is good about it.

So, to begin, the neutral attack, this time, only the last attack can eject, it is a good thing because the combo is forced to work this way. I mean, if you do the two first hits, as they can't really eject, the third will work. You have to be really close to your opponent for the three hits to work completely, because at great damages, the first hits can push the ennemy away a little, but this not a problem because it works like this originally. And you added a fire effect to all attacks, a must for Flamberge.

Shining Bind. There is still the same problem, you can hit opponents who are not inside the circle.

Up special: You didn't removed in air the ability to make a slash like Aether, while falling, you should remove this when you can.

Up smash: Light spear cannon is still very difficult to use... Remember that the turning ascending hit should send the ennemy in air so that he falls just next to Kratos and is forced to be slashed by the last slash Kratos makes. Besides, this attack should send the ennemy in the direction of the last slash, which seems not to be the case.

Up tilt: Hell pyre. This time, it's good. You modified the flame, which is better according to me, and when you're in contact of your opponent, even at great damages he's almost forced to be hit by the flame, if you're in contact with him when you begin this attack, so it's good.

Down Tilt: Nothing to say, it was already good, and there was no changes because of this.

Same for Side tilt.

Side smash: Fierce demon fang: This time it's good, the last hit is much much easier to do to the opponent. It isn't always here, but I suppose it depends of where you are when you begin it.

Down smash: Forcefield. An attack that I love, really love, the graphics are cool, it reminds of Shining Bind, but the problem with this attack is that there are a lot of pillars which are completely useless. It seems these pillars in the end can hit the opponent, I verified, but it is really really hard to hit with them because the first or the second pillar sends the ennemy immediately in the air. Try making the last pillar only being able to eject, and modify the damages made by one pillar. Because of course, if all pillars do the damage of the first or the second as it is now, this move would be too powerful in term of damages. And an other thing I noticed, is that the above part of the pillars doesn't inflict damages, it's strange.

The dash attack is good, but as it is a basic attack with the sword, add a fire effect. Same thing for neutral aerial, and the two hits of this attack.

The aerials, I prefer much better the neutral aerial that is here now, the other neutral aerial that was like Ike's was absolutely not good for a Kratos who is close from Tos, and besides a movement that can hit in several directions like this but fastly, it is a little strange according to me... But I would have a critic, you chose to make basic attacks as aerials, it is a way to do of course, but the logic wants them to be less strong than artes as I said a lot. If they are at the same point as neutral A attack, they would be very useless. SO, it would be better to make them slower, besides it would fit better the Kratos of Tos. I don't mean ending lag like Ike, but make them slower to come for example.

An other thing, why put an animation where he crosses his arms, to heal himself? Here I absolutely don't understand the logic. I understand you want the animation where he crosses his arms to be used, of course, but how does he heal himself in that case? He didn't even made the animation for casting a spell, because I recall you first aid is a spell.

The red mark for attacks with the sword is really good, leave it like this.

The wait animation is good and representative of Kratos.

The walking speed and running speed doesn't match at all, I have the impression to travel distance faster than when running. And besides, the running animation is good, but can really be improved, the hand which doesn't hold the sword moves a lot when you run, it is as Kratos had his arm broken and move alone. It's really strange to see his hand move like this while running.

You changed the pose when he casts magic and followed what I said, which is really really good, and coherent. All that is left now is to apply this pose to the high spells like Judgment, explosion, and thunder blade.

You didn't removed this attack when he makes a lot of slashes after the neutral attack, which is a terribly bad thing, for the reasons I already said.

Thunder blade spell, is really too powerful. Normally, as I said, it creates a circle charged with electricity on the ground. And when it falls, it should hit someone. And in the game Tos, the sword normally is a little taller than Kratos if I recall correctly, here it is really too big, and besides, we see too much that the sword is a giant Flamberge. According to me, you didn't put enough glow to this sword. And an other thing about it, normally, when you use this spell, if you wait, or if you move, there are the same number of hits, which is not the case for what you've done. Explosion has the same problem, normally explosion is a spell that does only one hit, but takes a little time to hit, because the ball needs time to appear. But this hit normally should be able to eject, which seems not to be the case here. I don't say that this should eject a lot, but still.... Anyway, it would be better to put eruption, but it seems you have difficults for this...

Grave spell if possible should have a better graphic effect, a pillar of stone like he does, only the first. And besides, why this spell invokes a flower on the head of the opponent?

Is it possible to put Air Thrust in the place of Cyclone? Cyclone is a high spell normally, it shouldn't be less powerful than thunder blade, a medium spell.

You didn't replaced yet Dark Serpent, I will wait for this.

And the last thing, the neutral B move. You're able to eject with it, which is good, but it makes the chain most of the time nearly impossible to hit the opponent. It should be the second hit, the extension that should be able to eject, not the first hit. And it seems you still can interrupt the extension while you do it by shielding, it should be removed too.

Oh! I almost forgot, the overlimit, if you can change the animation to make the animation of Tales of Vesperia, it would be good, but it is a detail. The most important thing about the overlimit is to decrease something about it. Decrease the time it is available, or decrease the transformation itself, because I know an overlimit should make him stronger, but the damages he makes while in overlmit seem really really high...

Here are the things I have to say about Kratos. It looks good now, but there is still work left! Good luck for the things that will follow.

haha there's no way I could've done all that in one day....but yeah, I'll update it again when I have free time and with more new animations XD

I just got done testin' it out... and this is what I have to say:

This is absolutely amazing! Keep up the extremely great work! Grin

thanks pal Grin
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:39:48 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: March 11, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »

HOLY [censored], that's all i can say on this Kratos. I like it more and more, keep this up and it might end up like the real Kratos himself O.o I'm SOOO making a video of this!
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:38:25 PM by Pride » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: March 11, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »

Divine Overlord: I know don't worry, but with my post, you should be able to know what needs to be changed when you have time to work on it.

Pride: Does the video you make contains the sounds? If yes , if you use a japanese brsar, when I will have finished them, would you be ready to make a video with the sounds?
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:40:34 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: March 11, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »

HOLY [censored], that's all i can say on this Kratos. I like it more and more, keep this up and it might end up like the real Kratos himself O.o I'm SOOO making a video of this!
    cool. Phila and zeluis feedbacks are a preview of what the final product will be like.

Divine Overlord: I know don't worry, but with my post, you should be able to know what needs to be changed when you have time to work on it.

Pride: Does the video you make contains the sounds? If yes , if you use a japanese brsar, when I will have finished them, would you be ready to make a video with the sounds?

Thanks. Feedback is very crucial if you guys want a good kratos PSA x)

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #518 on: March 11, 2011, 01:52:27 PM »

I enjoyed playing with 1.9, despite that fact that it could use improving in some areas (I dunno why I didn't actually give feedback o.O), it was still very fun to play as .  I'm definitely gonna download this new version. 

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: March 11, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »

I didn't know that you were interested by this Psa SilentDoom! Laugh Anyway, I'm sure it will be very good at last when it will be completed, and even more with the sounds, and especially japanese voices on japanese brsar.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #520 on: March 11, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »

Well, I don't really know much at all about Kratos or his character, but I had quite a bit of fun playing as him ^^

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: March 11, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

I enjoyed playing with 1.9, despite that fact that it could use improving in some areas (I dunno why I didn't actually give feedback o.O), it was still very fun to play as .  I'm definitely gonna download this new version.  

Feedback is always welcomed Smiley

anyways, I reuploaded the main file. changed his up taunt. Philia was right, the other one didn't make sense lol

well brb, got to go to the dmv :/
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:23:08 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: March 11, 2011, 04:31:00 PM »

Phew... What a sport... I finished to gather the datas I wanted to have about sound hacking for some characters, at least, all the characters I wanted to have the datas. All this for japanese brsar. So I will probably soon begin to replace the sounds of Marth, in order to put japanese voices of Kratos, and this will be for japanese brsar.

For those who unfortunately don't use a japanese brsar, I suggest you to speed up... There are people who want the voices on an english brsar but from what I saw, are not ready to make a little work which is at their range... Honestly, it annoys me, for me because it would mean that I will probably be alone to work on this for something THAT I DO EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU, and it annoys me for you too, because it means if you have the voices that you will have them much later. And again, if you have them, because honestly for the english brsar, I lost my motivation, you want voices but you're absolutely not ready to make any effort, at least this is my interpretation of nobody saying he would take care of any part of what I asked in page 33.

If you didn't understand what I asked you, say it, don't be afraid, I will explain you once more this is not a problem but say something! And besides, it would be good to help me because all people who would help me would understand probably better what is needed to make sound hackings.

And Divine Overlord, I want to help you about the sounds, after I have replaced the sounds, if you desire, I can try to control with psa which sound will be played and when, but before, you have to teach me how to do it, because I don't know how to do it, and I don't know the "codes" of Psa about animations. I don't really know what means for example attackHi3 etc.
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:47:02 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: March 11, 2011, 04:33:46 PM »

Update 3-11-11
    -@3:31PM main file updated again, fixed his taunt first aid spell and changed his High Spells animation.

@Philia -  you have finished the hexing for kratos voice?

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #524 on: March 11, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »

Hey, did you know you made his run slower than the walkrun?

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: