Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 48
Author Topic: Kratos Aurion v.2.25...Updated 3-11-11 @5:00PM  (Read 199790 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #585 on: March 14, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »

Let's be honest, it is absolutely catastrophic for now. The sfx are almost mute. I mean, you're nearly forced to turn the music off to hear them, and even by doing this, they are not particularly well heard...

So it means I will have to amplify the sounds and do a replacement hexing again, but this time it will be shorter because there is one thing in hex that I don't have to touch anymore.

I already amplified a sound that I have, and I put it again in a smashbros sound, and I will test it really soon to see what it does. If this time it works, I will apply the same thing for all the other sounds. Fortunately, I kept them because I was pretty sure they would be useful again, and I was right, and I had no choices because I will use them again for the english brsar.

Arc Sage: I will not answer your question now, I will test the sound now because now I can when I write these words to you, but I will answer you once I'm back.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #586 on: March 14, 2011, 05:52:07 PM »

DivineOverlord, can you explain how I can increase Kratos's HeavyArmor when casting spells? Sometimes I play with your Goddess Zelda, Mewtwo Lucario, and Ice Peach but want Kratos to be able to cast a few spells here and there without being blown away by a fireball. XD

You certainly don't have to tell me if you want to keep the inner workings of your .pac a secret. But I thought I would ask. Smiley

And Philia, I hope everything is going okay with the SFX!
    I do have a question, once the japanese voices are done, will it any easier to make the english voices? Or will you have to start over from scratch again so it will take just as long?

yeah, using smash attack, you can look under subaction 1c and you see a code called super amor damage---double click on it and change the second value to the amount of damage you want. for exmple, right now it is set  to 15 so any damage less than or equal to 15 wont cause him to flinch....

Also, I will revamp Mewtwo soon with a balanced version XD

I just opened Kratos V2.25 with smash attacks and can't find the code you are talking about.
    I looked under subaction 1C and the super armor damage code was missing..

I'm pretty sure I have the most recent version of SA.. (1.3)
    Can you tell me what I'm being stupid about?  :p
    BTW, A balanced version of Mewtwo would be amazing. Cheesy

Philia, please take your time with it! I don't want you to stress. Smiley
    I have adobe soundbooth, garageband, and audacity. If you want, I can try multiple programs to increase the loudness and see which has the most success in keeping the audio quality so it doesn't get choppy. Just tell me if you would like me to do this for you.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 05:53:41 PM by ArcSage » Logged

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: March 14, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »

Ok, so I tried an amplified sound that I amplified with Audacity, and it was just as I expected. The voice is better heard after the amplification, but not enough according to me, so I will try to find a way to amplify enough so the sound is heard without with too much of quality.

Arc Sage: Now about your question, for the english brsar, the japanese voices will take normally less time because I will already have the informations on the length of marth's sounds, on the length of Kratos japanese sounds, and I would even have the sounds ready to be put, and this special thing that I don't have to touch anymore that I was talking earlier, so normally it should take less time. But it can take a lot of time depending of the issue of what I asked before, these informations that I want, if I have them late, it will be longer for me to do the hacks, if I have them but they were not made seriously, same thing.

For the english voices, which will be exclusive of english brsar, the situation is much more complicated, the sounds are not already organized, I know almost all of the sounds that I will use but I don't have these sounds called, I don't have their precise length, and I will have to make all the steps I made with the japanese brsar excepted the collection of datas as normally some people here should help me, so obviously, the english voices will be much longer than the japanese, and I recall they will be the last to be made, and the last english voices I will make for any tales of character.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #588 on: March 14, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »

Ok, so I tried an amplified sound that I amplified with Audacity, and it was just as I expected. The voice is better heard after the amplification, but not enough according to me, so I will try to find a way to amplify enough so the sound is heard without with too much of quality.

Arc Sage: Now about your question, for the english brsar, the japanese voices will take normally less time because I will already have the informations on the length of marth's sounds, on the length of Kratos japanese sounds, and I would even have the sounds ready to be put, and this special thing that I don't have to touch anymore that I was talking earlier, so normally it should take less time. But it can take a lot of time depending of the issue of what I asked before, these informations that I want, if I have them late, it will be longer for me to do the hacks, if I have them but they were not made seriously, same thing.

For the english voices, which will be exclusive of english brsar, the situation is much more complicated, the sounds are not already organized, I know almost all of the sounds that I will use but I don't have these sounds called, I don't have their precise length, and I will have to make all the steps I made with the japanese brsar excepted the collection of datas as normally some people here should help me, so obviously, the english voices will be much longer than the japanese, and I recall they will be the last to be made, and the last english voices I will make for any tales of character.

Alright, I am somewhat interested in helping you with the .text file for the English .brsar, but I need to know a couple of things.

1. Why must smashbox be used, why not brawlbox? Smashbox is buggy from what I have heard. And will I need to do things differently if I use brawlbox?

2. How are you replacing the sounds? Are you using the sawnds application from the resources listed on this site? That might be easier than manually replacing them in smashbox.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:34:44 PM by ArcSage » Logged

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #589 on: March 14, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »

DivineOverlord, can you explain how I can increase Kratos's HeavyArmor when casting spells? Sometimes I play with your Goddess Zelda, Mewtwo Lucario, and Ice Peach but want Kratos to be able to cast a few spells here and there without being blown away by a fireball. XD

You certainly don't have to tell me if you want to keep the inner workings of your .pac a secret. But I thought I would ask. Smiley

I do have a question, once the japanese voices are done, will it any easier to make the english voices? Or will you have to start over from scratch again so it will take just as long?

yeah, using smash attack, you can look under subaction 1c and you see a code called super amor damage---double click on it and change the second value to the amount of damage you want. for exmple, right now it is set  to 15 so any damage less than or equal to 15 wont cause him to flinch....

I just opened Kratos V2.25 with smash attacks and can't find the code you are talking about.

I have adobe soundbooth, garageband, and audacity. If you want, I can try multiple programs to increase the loudness and see which has the most success in keeping the audio quality so it doesn't get choppy. Just tell me if you would like me to do this for you.

its that second code on that image lol

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #590 on: March 14, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »

1: You're forced to use Smashbox for the information I want you to gather, for a very simple reason, because Brawlbox doesn't give these informations, smashbox may be buggy, you won't have any difficults to gather the informations, but making previews of sounds is a total other history... But this is not what I ask you to do so it should be fine, you don't need to make any preview.

2: There were some reports saying that using Sawndz can make some sounds bug, so I don't use this program because I prefer safety than speed, and besides, as I don't know at all this program, I would need to learn how to use it, which would be a waste of time. And besides, the sounds are not replaced in smashbox, smashbox is just a program used to gather informations. (and to make previews of sounds normally but not in my case) The sounds, for me at least, are replaced with hxd, an hex editor. And I'm totally forced to use an hex editor to put the sounds, because almost 90% of the sounds I put are longer than the original sounds, and in order to have a clean longer sound than original, you're totally forced to use an hex editor. And besides, with all the informations I have collected for the japanese brsar, it is really not so hard to do the replacement, and really not so long. To give you an idea, a simple replacement in hex of a sound, can take 3 minutes if I have all the datas required, for a sound less long than the original. For a sound longer, the time is more important, it can reach 10 minutes for the most difficult ones because there is a simple additional step which is very important because you have to change a number, to control the speed of the sound, and you have to find the true speed, which means changing hex numbers, preview with Bralbox in my case, and do it again and again until I have the right quality.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:46:38 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #591 on: March 14, 2011, 10:44:13 PM »

its that second code on that image lol

I opened that one already.
    It contains two parameters, the values of which are 00000003 and 12. There is no value of 15 in either of those, so I was hesitant to change anything in case I screw up the pac.

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #592 on: March 14, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »

1: You're forced to use Smashbox for the information I want you to gather, for a very simple reason, because Brawlbox doesn't give these informations, smashbox may be buggy, you won't have any difficults to gather the informations, but making previews of sounds is a total other history... But this is not what I ask you to do so it should be fine, you don't need to make any preview.

2: There were some reports saying that using Sawndz can make some sounds bug, so I don't use this program because I prefer safety than speed, and besides, as I don't know at all this program, I would need to learn how to use it, which would be a waste of time. And besides, the sounds are not replaced in smashbox, smashbox is just a program used to gather informations. (and to make previews of sounds normally but not in my case) The sounds, for me at least, are replaced with hxd, an hex editor. And I'm totally forced to use an hex editor to put the sounds, because almost 90% of the sounds I put are longer than the original sounds, and in order to have a clean longer sound than original, you're totally forced to use an hex editor. And besides, with all the informations I have collected for the japanese brsar, it is really not so hard to do the replacement, and really not so long. To give you an idea, a simple replacement in hex of a sound, can take 3 minutes if I have all the datas required, for a sound less long than the original. For a sound longer, the time is more important, it can reach 10 minutes for the most difficult ones because there is a simple additional step which is very important because you have to change a number, to control the speed of the sound, and you have to find the true speed, which means changing hex numbers, preview with Bralbox in my case, and do it again and again until I have the right quality.

I had no idea changing SFX was so difficult..
    I feel bad for you, so I'm going to try and help you out if I can.

I'll start tonight and ask any more questions I have tomorrow.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: March 14, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »

^ oh its the 12 one.

change that to the number of damage that he can resist. if you change it to 20, then only attacks that do greater damage than 20 can interupt him.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #594 on: March 14, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »

^ oh its the 12 one.

change that to the number of damage that he can resist. if you change it to 20, then only attacks that do greater damage than 20 can interupt him.

Ah, thank you so much! This will be so awesome haha.

Philia- I already have a question. Where is dataoffset2?? I can't find that information anywhere in any of the wave files. :p

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: March 15, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »

Arc Sage: Each wave file has a data offset that you can see when you click on one wave in the right window, call this wave data offset.

Dataoffset2 is a thing completely different. Open smashbros sound in smashbox, and go click on snd_group_chara Marth, dataoffset2 is there. Write this dataoffset2 carefully because it is one of the informations among the most important, there are some math that involve it.

ArcSage
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #596 on: March 15, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »

Arc Sage: Each wave file has a data offset that you can see when you click on one wave in the right window, call this wave data offset.

Dataoffset2 is a thing completely different. Open smashbros sound in smashbox, and go click on snd_group_chara Marth, dataoffset2 is there. Write this dataoffset2 carefully because it is one of the informations among the most important, there are some math that involve it.

Well I've been working on it for a while, and progress is slow, but it's coming along.
    Have you ACTUALLY tried using the japanese voices in the game yet?

The reason I ask is, if they don't work, were both doing all of this for nothing. Sad

Is there a way for you to test it before I we get any further into this project?

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: March 17, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »

For the sounds before the amplification, read the up part of this page.

After amplification, I tried this too, and it works, the sound is better heard, so it works.

Edit: I won't be able to work on any sfx hack tomorrow and until sunday evening, sorry. I'm not sure besides that I will be able to come here during this time.

Anyway, for those who wondered if the sfx works, I suppose now they will probably be able to verify, because I released a beta of it. All sounds are here, all 32 sounds of Marth are used for Kratos. The only reason I call it a beta is that I'm not too sure the volume of the voices will be enough. Have fun, because it is some sport to make an sfx, but the reward is great I think!

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #598 on: March 17, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »

Why havnt i tested this? IDK Sum1 Slap me

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: March 17, 2011, 09:01:31 PM »

In that case Shadow Marth, have fun playing him, and if you desire you can download the voices. But I'm pretty sure most of the voices won't be placed on the right animations yet. Divine Overlord will have to work a bit with them.

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: