Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1989643 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5535 on: July 22, 2011, 07:40:05 AM »

i'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...

u have a high standard, normally ur hacks look REALLY impressive, so that is probably the reason for me writing this...
    all ur previous hacks (except goku) were really good and nice detailed, both model and texture-wise...
    but this one... i dont really see this as something "beyond" has made... i know u have cuz i see it here in ur thread, but if i were to download it in the vault, i wouldnt know it was urs if it weren't because of the creator's name... this hack lacks something, idk what it is, but i would say first that the face looks kinda weird to me... also, the arms... those arms look very detail-less, third... the boots, they look weird and stretched, specially where the leg goes into it.
    ears look weird, nothing else to add to that...
    torso texture looks stetched, specially in the center, where the belt is.

i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5536 on: July 22, 2011, 07:54:15 AM »

i'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...
    u have a high standard, normally ur hacks look REALLY impressive, so that is probably the reason for me writing this... all ur previous hacks (except goku) were really good and nice detailed, both model and texture-wise... but this one... i dont really see this as something "beyond" has made... i know u have cuz i see it here in ur thread, but if i were to download it in the vault, i wouldnt know it was urs if it weren't because of the creator's name... this hack lacks something, idk what it is, but i would say first that the face looks kinda weird to me... also, the arms... those arms look very detail-less, third... the boots, they look weird and stretched, specially where the leg goes into it. ears look weird, nothing else to add to that... torso texture looks stetched, specially in the center, where the belt is.
    i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^
    I wanted to mention the face, too, but I saw DMC 3 Dante pictures and his face is weird there too... And they looked similar, so I dropped it.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5537 on: July 22, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »

u have a high standard, normally ur hacks look REALLY impressive, so that is probably the reason for me writing this...
    all ur previous hacks (except goku) were really good and nice detailed, both model and texture-wise...
    but this one... i dont really see this as something "beyond" has made... i know u have cuz i see it here in ur thread, but if i were to download it in the vault, i wouldnt know it was urs if it weren't because of the creator's name... this hack lacks something, idk what it is, but i would say first that the face looks kinda weird to me... also, the arms... those arms look very detail-less, third... the boots, they look weird and stretched, specially where the leg goes into it.

what you need to remember is Beyond just started on toon link, give him some more time and I am sure he will fix a few of those problems.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5538 on: July 22, 2011, 08:12:40 AM »

what you need to remember is Beyond just started on toon link, give him some more time and I am sure he will fix a few of those problems.
    And that he started working on Toon Link has anything to do with giving feedback of Dante? o.O

Feedback is supposed to come after a hack is released, even if another one is being worked on right away.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5539 on: July 22, 2011, 08:13:54 AM »

Hm? I was talking to Jokekid.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5540 on: July 22, 2011, 08:15:23 AM »

Hm? I was talking to Jokekid.
    As you can comment on his post, I can comment ony yours. This is not PMs. I'm done. - -
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:16:45 AM by Zacky » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5541 on: July 22, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »

I am confused as to why Dante is brought up, Dante doesn't have any huge issues I saw unless you zoom in really close to his face and see there are gaps but that's nitpicking.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5542 on: July 22, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »

Are you talking about Young Link or Dante?
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:28:19 AM by Puraidou Beoulve » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5543 on: July 22, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »

I am confused as to why Dante is brought up, Dante doesn't have any huge issues I saw unless you zoom in really close to his face and see there are gaps but that's nitpicking.
    Oh, I understand what you were trying to say now.

Well, how I say it, Beyond always looks for perfection, all I find odd is the face, a bit, though. Tongue
    Are you talking about Young Link or Dante?
    .... I see where you're getting at. o_o

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5544 on: July 22, 2011, 08:28:42 AM »

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Y.L isn't he?

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5545 on: July 22, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »

.... I see where you're getting at. o_o
    Exactly. Continuing on what i said:

If it's about YL then wait, he just barely started it so it's nowhere near the end in terms of vertices and textures. I'm sure it'll look better once it's done. Just be patient my friend.

If it's about Dante, i really can't see why this isn't "his quality" since it's pretty good. It's probably Ike's vertices that make some errors and i presume he didn't do some stuff because it would either stretch stuff or cause glitches. I might be wrong but that's my assumption.

Never ever think it is unless he mentions it. Making such assumptions could start small wars, it happened before. I'm not saying it will but it could happen.
    Since i wasn't sure, i wanted to know + i posted my opinion on both hacks.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:30:45 AM by Puraidou Beoulve » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5546 on: July 22, 2011, 08:31:45 AM »

Lmao, I thought he meant Dante since the mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. XD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5547 on: July 22, 2011, 08:33:33 AM »

Lmao, I thought he meant Dante since the mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. XD

And that's a perfect example of what i meant. People assume too much, asking before reacting saves so many misunderstandings. It'll keep topics cleaner to.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5548 on: July 22, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »

And that's a perfect example of what i meant. People assume too much, asking before reacting saves so many misunderstandings. It'll keep topics cleaner to.
    It could still be Dante, since he mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. <.<; *Is forcing a failing claim to support my failed cause*

I've got to re-make that Sephiroth, really. XD

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5549 on: July 22, 2011, 08:44:58 AM »

Lol, we will know later I guess when he responds.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:46:36 AM by dpgthirteen » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: