Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2352340 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3330 on: August 24, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »

...did you install teh sfx?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

dizmo
    Expert Kitten

:I

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3331 on: August 24, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »

Animations just need to be improved ALOT, and maybe some more work on the model can be made? and the new hover animation seem very odd.. since he is levitating at first and then he runs? seems odd. The kamehameha needs to have the energy at the beggining also, otherwise it looks a bit sloppy..

I do like the moseset overall it jus need alot of tweeking

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #3332 on: August 24, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »

Animations just need to be improved ALOT, and maybe some more work on the model can be made? and the new hover animation seem very odd.. since he is levitating at first and then he runs? seems odd. The kamehameha needs to have the energy at the beggining also, otherwise it looks a bit sloppy..

I do like the moseset overall it jus need alot of tweeking
    I agree completely. The most noticeable is the neutral-b's lack of a GFX towards where his hands are. (would gfx #84 work?)

Here are some additional suggestions.
    Animations:
    His up-smash might look better if when charging, he crouched down a bit more.
    His neutral aerial looks too much like Mario's. Move his left arm into a different pose at least; either straight out (not tilted diagonally upwards), or perhaps bend his arm inwards?
    His down throw looks fine, except for the movement of his arms and legs. Personally, I'd have him extend his arms downwards at the enemy and hold them there for a bit longer (they seem to move back to their original position too soon). As well, his legs/hips are too static. Make his hips rotate more, in response to how his arms move, and have his knees bend in a subtle motion (bend the knee on the same side as the extended arm).
    His neutral-b needs a lot of work. The startup looks fine, but I dislike his movement when he releases the move. Do something with his legs, either making him step forward, be forced to "jump" back by the force of the blast, or lean forwards towards the initial part of the release.

moveset:
    To make his moveset more diverse, I would strongly consider putting his down-b over his current neutral-b(air). Something new could be put over his down-b.
    Regardless of whether his current down-b is put over his air-neutral-b, I think he should go into a helpless state after the move to make it more balanced.

Optional:
    Up-b (air): change the GFX to a quick sparkle/flash, where his previous position was. The circular outwards blast GFX looks fine on the ground, but is awkward in the air. (GFX 16 from the visual dictionary looks like it would work well.)

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3333 on: August 24, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »

why so much criticism. Guys psa's take work. What hes added in v1 are some major improvements. Stop criticizing what hes done. Be happy thaat theres even a v1 in the vault right now. Psa's take time and patience. and if u see in v1 and v0.9 that has taken alot of time and effort to put into. So dont diss all that. If you don't like what hes done then learn to psa and make the changes yourself. OR either deal with it. Undecided
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:23:48 PM by slayermarth101 » Logged

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3334 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »

why so much criticism. Guys psa's take work. What hes added in v1 are some major improvements. Stop criticizing what hes done. Be happy thaat theres even a v1 in the vault right now. Psa's take time and patience. and if u see in v1 and v0.9 that has taken alot of time and effort to put into. So dont diss all that. If you don't like what hes done then learn to psa and make the changes yourself. OR either deal with it. Undecided

this.

just compare the VERY FIRST version of the goku PSA, no final smash, no Forward-B,etc.

and the v1, has spirit bomb with a great animation, a better Forward-B and kaioken!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #3335 on: August 24, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »

You guys act like criticism is the worst thing in the world.

This isn't one of those touchy-feely places where everyone's a winner and everyone does a good job. If nobody offers criticism, nothing improves, and if there's something wrong with it, it'll stay that way.

It's called "feedback." Nobody has said "Oh, this PSA sux dur hur hur."

mariofan offered perfectly acceptable feedback, and even suggested ways to improve it. And you say it's a bad thing?

Shame on you.

MarioDK did a great job on the Goku PSA, but it isn't perfect. We can see that.

But if nobody says anything about it's imperfections, how will it ever improve?

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3336 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:24 PM »

You guys act like criticism is the worst thing in the world.

This isn't one of those touchy-feely places where everyone's a winner and everyone does a good job. If nobody offers criticism, nothing improves, and if there's something wrong with it, it'll stay that way.

It's called "feedback." Nobody has said "Oh, this PSA sux dur hur hur."

mariofan offered perfectly acceptable feedback, and even suggested ways to improve it. And you say it's a bad thing?

Shame on you.

MarioDK did a great job on the Goku PSA, but it isn't perfect. We can see that.

k, sorry, its just that i feel like.... i dont know XD, but i agree with both slayermarth and you, for some strange reason

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3337 on: August 24, 2011, 09:22:59 PM »

i know that. But the things they are bringing up are things hes already said hes gonna try to fix. He knows the glicthes and things that need to be tweeked already.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3338 on: August 25, 2011, 04:15:40 AM »

...did you install teh sfx?
    Yep,it's odd. I have added lots of voices before. It's like it's been downgraded.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3339 on: August 25, 2011, 04:47:27 AM »

You're supposed to install the one from the pack, as the one from my vault is outdated. It's even in the readme file.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3340 on: August 25, 2011, 08:13:02 AM »

i have see all the Feedback and Thanks i think i can use some of the

but Down-B will not be changed maybe will be a Counter like as Lucario´s but still kamehameha
    i will look on it in V1,5 or V2 but now its Gotenks time or Shadow-Fox if DarkshadeDX gets a new FitFox.pac that works with Shadow vertexs and ported them too since the one on Shadow over Fox is too high filesize so i can´t each much without over filesize limit

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3341 on: August 25, 2011, 10:04:23 AM »

sry for 2x posts
    but i think i know a way to make that mario hat on Sonic oneslot
    i just needing to add a extra bone on Sonic then put the bone at Sonic´s head on any of his Animations
    PSA the GFX of the head to be on that new Bone and hopefully it will not crash if you not take other Sonic slot
    someone think that is possible?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3342 on: August 25, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »

You're supposed to install the one from the pack, as the one from my vault is outdated. It's even in the readme file.
    Yea I know. Thats what I did. Im gonna try it again right now.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3343 on: August 25, 2011, 01:58:58 PM »

@Mariodk, i made one animation that you could use as side b, its the meteor crash
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2a5lQZIsc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2a5lQZIsc</a>

3:21-3:30

here´s how it works

its the almost the same i divide it in 4 animations
    1: 3:21-3:24  1st hit combo  5% dmg
    2: 3:25 the flying animation if hitboxes didnt collide animation ends 0% if collides he goes to animation 3
    3: 3:25(last part of the second)-3:27 2nd hit combo 5% dmg
    4: 3:28-3:30 last hit 5% dmg (you can make another animation between 3 and 4 when he teleports and happens the same as animation 2 )

total dmg 15%
    you can low dmg as you want since i didnt psa it XD

the only problem is that is a mario animation. and need little touch ups.

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3344 on: August 25, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »

Yea I know. Thats what I did. Im gonna try it again right now.
    You must have mistaken the old pack with the new one. It works, I've checked just after the MarioDK uploaded the pack.
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:17:19 PM by Jaklub » Logged

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Pages:  1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: