Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2342801 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6420 on: April 17, 2012, 02:38:46 PM »

Oh shi~
    you're leaving, and to make it worse you're doing it BEFORE yoshi psa Tongue

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6421 on: April 17, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »

lol he is finishing the Yoshi PSA as well because he says its only a 2-3 day project xD

But I do agree that it is sad that he is taking a break :/

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6422 on: April 17, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »

taking a break from SSBB hacking also after that Yoshi PSA but that one is like 2-3 days work

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6423 on: April 17, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »

(i am not leaving i just taking a break i will be back)
    Oh shi~
    you're leaving, and to make it worse you're doing it BEFORE yoshi psa Tongue

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6424 on: April 17, 2012, 03:41:11 PM »

why is it sad he is not a machine plus he said he is going to finish a few projects before his break its better for him to take a break so that he soes not get burnt out and end up leaving completely

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6425 on: April 17, 2012, 06:52:26 PM »

yeah.
    and I didn't mean leaving, sorry mariodk.

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6426 on: April 17, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »

So mariodk, are you doing the animations/PSA for Yoshi/Mario? Or is it someone else

Anyways, this will definitely look really cool. It'd be funny for the dash animation if Mario holds onto his cap for the first moment, thinking it'll fall off.

So how is Mario's bone structure attached to Yoshi's? TransN bones...? Or are both their TransN bones attached to a "new TransN bone"?

There's definitely a large opportunity for some neat animations. (Is this the first time a moveset included two characters interacting together? Although I suppose Olimar could count in some sense.. but the Pikmin follow him around- not all their animations/positions are preset)
    A cool taunt could be Mario doing a backflip (maybe Yoshi kinda kicks him up into the air).
    Haha... you could make the sleep animation with only Yoshi asleep or only Mario asleep, with the other trying to wake the sleeping one up. You could also have a lot of fun with the Damage and DownDamage animations, with Mario nearly falling off Yoshi.

I'm not sure if it'd be practical or not, but it'd also be neat to have the cliff hang animation in which Mario has to hold onto Yoshi's tail. (It might require too long of a cliff attack or other animations to make it viable in the moveset.) However, I suppose Yoshi could flip Mario back up with his tail, and Mario could do some quick attack before getting back on.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what ideas you have for this. There's a lot of freedom for unique animations within the PSA.

edit: more suggestions:
    During shielding, Yoshi ducks, while Mario covers Yoshi's eyes
    Mario should probably use items, except that Yoshi eats food. I have no idea how they're going to pick up a crate though.
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:10:27 PM by toastoftriumph » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6427 on: April 18, 2012, 03:31:54 PM »

Do you mind if I could help animate yoshi?

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6428 on: April 18, 2012, 03:50:26 PM »

i voted for zoro because he is one of the monster trio but looking back on it i think ussop would be better for brawl and mario dk would be able to do some good stuff with his hammer's. He is also a funny character to add another element to his character for the game

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6429 on: April 18, 2012, 04:00:33 PM »

i forgot one in the poll so maybe i reset it (poor ussop no votes)
    its just model import i will maybe make thats all not moveset btw

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6430 on: April 18, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »

So mariodk, are you doing the animations/PSA for Yoshi/Mario? Or is it someone else

Anyways, this will definitely look really cool. It'd be funny for the dash animation if Mario holds onto his cap for the first moment, thinking it'll fall off.

So how is Mario's bone structure attached to Yoshi's? TransN bones...? Or are both their TransN bones attached to a "new TransN bone"?

There's definitely a large opportunity for some neat animations. (Is this the first time a moveset included two characters interacting together? Although I suppose Olimar could count in some sense.. but the Pikmin follow him around- not all their animations/positions are preset)
    A cool taunt could be Mario doing a backflip (maybe Yoshi kinda kicks him up into the air).
    Haha... you could make the sleep animation with only Yoshi asleep or only Mario asleep, with the other trying to wake the sleeping one up. You could also have a lot of fun with the Damage and DownDamage animations, with Mario nearly falling off Yoshi.

I'm not sure if it'd be practical or not, but it'd also be neat to have the cliff hang animation in which Mario has to hold onto Yoshi's tail. (It might require too long of a cliff attack or other animations to make it viable in the moveset.) However, I suppose Yoshi could flip Mario back up with his tail, and Mario could do some quick attack before getting back on.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what ideas you have for this. There's a lot of freedom for unique animations within the PSA.

edit: more suggestions:
    During shielding, Yoshi ducks, while Mario covers Yoshi's eyes
    Mario should probably use items, except that Yoshi eats food. I have no idea how they're going to pick up a crate though.
    The Ice Climbers could count since its Popo and Nana, and if they count then my Mario Bros over Ice Climbers would really count. I'm thinking that after the Tristripper is released I'll update the hack, since its on the edge of crashing due to its file size. DX I have some good ideas for attacks, Specials and their Final Smash. Wink

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #6431 on: April 18, 2012, 06:21:35 PM »

The Ice Climbers could count since its Popo and Nana, and if they count then my Mario Bros over Ice Climbers would really count. I'm thinking that after the Tristripper is released I'll update the hack, since its on the edge of crashing due to its file size. DX I have some good ideas for attacks, Specials and their Final Smash. Wink
    The thing is, the ice climbers are essentially just one character with a duplicate that follows behind the first. (However, there are some exceptions with the up-b and victory taunts)
    The Yoshi/Mario PSA will truly be the first to treat two characters as one entity, with one bone structure.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6432 on: April 18, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »

its just model import i will maybe make thats all not moveset btw
    so no more movesets for now for any character?

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6433 on: April 18, 2012, 08:50:48 PM »

what about pikazz's jiggly bowser thing?

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6434 on: April 18, 2012, 10:18:33 PM »

what about finishing what you were gonna finish with Vegeta before you sent him off to KJP?

Pages:  1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: