Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do i make textures, Psa's, Vertex, and animate MotionEtc or Final Smash  (Read 891 times)
MystiK
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »

Smiley So.... I really like the hacks here Grin, and now after sucessfully using most of the different types of hacks, i have decided to dive into the wonderful world, Of brawl hacking Azn.

But b4 that i have a couple Ez questions even a baby could answer Im srs here

1. How do i make or edit a texture?

2. How do i make or edit a/an PSA? (what does psa even stand for?)

3. What is a vertex hack? how do i make it? How do i make or edit Final smashes and MotionEtc files

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 02:41:37 PM »

1). Take a character PAC file, use BrawlBox to find, and export their texture data as PNG files, then use an image editing software to edit these textures. Save that, and replace it into the PAC, and save that as a PCS (as PACs in some cases).

2). As a PSA person myself, I'll have you know that there is alot of things to learn in this field, and I can't cover everything in 1 Post. Editing PSAs mostly uses a program called Project Smash Attacks (This is where the term PSA is coined from).

3). Vertex hacks are edits to a character model by changing the vertex points. Making Ike's Hair look like Cloud's hair for example. Back in the day, this could only be accomplished by modelling programs like 3DS Max, but BrawlBox recently came with the option to edit vertex points. Though not as robust. The 2nd half of this question goes along with the answer above.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:44:21 PM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

MystiK
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 03:36:10 PM »

Thanx 4helping me out

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: