Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827194 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3495 on: June 28, 2012, 08:22:20 AM »

u can use some of little mac's animations for this maybe...
    No. All animations will be custom.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3496 on: June 28, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »

For DLGanondorf, His down tilt would be pretty cool if he held a powerball and slammed it quickly to the ground, similar to OoT without the flying. Pretty much he just does a pound like Master Chief on the halo 3 bubble shield trailer.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3497 on: June 28, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »

For DLGanondorf, His down tilt would be pretty cool if he held a powerball and slammed it quickly to the ground, similar to OoT without the flying. Pretty much he just does a pound like Master Chief on the halo 3 bubble shield trailer.
    I already did something similar for the Down Smash. Tongue I'll be making the Down Tilt a sword move.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3498 on: June 28, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »

so will we have some hitmonchan previews soon? also can you link me to velen hitmonchan moveset i wanna see what he does Tongue

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3499 on: June 28, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »

i wish he didnt have kicking moves though

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3500 on: June 28, 2012, 10:57:51 AM »

so will we have some hitmonchan previews soon? also can you link me to velen hitmonchan moveset i wanna see what he does Tongue
    Maybe. But at the moment, the attacks are still in the animation phase. :/
    Here is Velen's moveset idea for Hitmonchan:
    Hitmonchan moveset

Ability: Iron Fist: Unlike Golurk's Iron Fist, Hitmonchan's works differently. If you use one of Hitmonchan's punching moves, and you use it again in the next three attacks after your next move, it's power will increase by 10% for that attack. However, Iron Fist will not activate if you use the same move consecutively. All it's moves (unless specified) are affected by Iron Fist.

Jab: Comet Punch: An infinite loop attack. Hitmonchan will start rapidly thrusting his arm out at high speed, making it appear as though he has multiple arms (like Kid Buu's PSA with his leg).

F-Tilt: Feint: Hitmonchan will perform a One-Inch Punch, which does very little damage or KB, pressing A again will have him do an overhead punch (ala Ryu). The second hit has a weak spike.

U-Tilt: Uppercut: Hitmonchan performs a simple uppercut. Has a large vertical KB at higher percents. This attack makes Hitmonchan nudge forward when used.

D-Tilt: Double Low Sweep: Hitmonchan will do a sweeping kick once on each side of himself before crouching again. Not affected by Iron Fist.

Dash: Hi Jump Kick: Hitmonchan will hop into the air while moving forward, twist it's body sideways, and strike out with it's knee before landing and getting back into position. Has a bit of endlag. Not affected by Iron Fist.

F-Smash: Mega Kick: Hitmonchan will twist around and poise himself  before throwing out his leg with lots of power. Has very high horizontal KB and abysmal vertical KB. This attack makes Hitmonchan move forward slightly. Not affected by Iron Fist.

U-Smash: Vacuum Wave: Hitmonchan will bring his arm back and thrust it straight up into the air, causing a Vacuum effect and a whirlwind effect. This attack has very high vertical reach, and comes out fast, it can also be very slightly angled.

D-Smash: Rapid Spin: Hitmonchan will poise himself, then begin spinning on one foot with his fists outstretched, ending in a cool pose. This is his weakest smash in terms of KB and power, but makes up for it with multiple hits, and the fact that holding down to the left or right during the attack will make him slowly nudge left or right.

Grab: Hitmonchan swipes out his hand to grab. It's very quick, and has decent reach, but a bit punishable endlag.

Jab: Hitmonchan performs gutbusters. Not affected by Iron Fist.

F-Throw: Punch Out!: Hitmonchan does a rapid punch attack, then sends them flying with a shoulder charge.

U-Throw: Tetra Combo: 'chan will use Fake Out, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, then a quick Vacuum Wave that sends the opponent vertically into the air at a slight angle.

B-Throw: Pursuit: Hitmonchan will shove the opponent behind him before tackling them. Has a peculiar KB that sends the opponent above and behind himself. Not affected by Iron Fist.

D-Throw: Tackle: Hitmonchan hops backward, tackling his surprised captive the next second. Not affected by Iron Fist.

Nair: Swipe Kick: Hitmonchan will bring its leg up gracefully before swiping it down. Has a very weak spike. Not Affected by Iron Fist.

F-Air: Comet Combo Kai: Hitmonchan will perform a quick, three punch combo out in front of himself at different angles.

U-Air: Fire Punch: Hitmonchan performs a flaming uppercut, gives him a bit of a vertical push and has Sex Kick properties.

B-Air: Focus Punch: Hitmonchan focuses for a second before throwing his fist out, has a lot of KB, and moves him backward very slightly, but has a big start up.

D-Air: Thunder Crown: Hitmonchan brings his bent arm up before doing a short range, diving Thunder Punch. It has a spiking sweet spot when his fist is halfway swung out, and the window is a very short three frames. Has a stun value as well, and has below-average, negative vertical KB.

Specials:

B: Mega Punch: Works similarly to the Giant Punch. Unlike it however, Hitmonchan can turn himself around when executing the attack. Hitmonchan will start winding up all Sonic or DK, and upon pressing B, will doing a very small, lunging step forward while throwing the punch, and most of all, it can be angled upward ever so slightly.

Side B: Agility: Rather than an attack, Hitmonchan has a mobility option for his Side B. Basically, Agility works similarly to Akuma's Ashura Senkuu. The biggest difference between AS and Agility is that Hitmonchan can use it up to two times in succession, moving forward abotu 1/3 the length of FD on the first press, then 1/6 if performed again in the forward or reverse direction. Using Agility at close range will make him phase through your opponent, and almost any attack can be performed out of it immediately after the first dash (Save the aerials, Mega Punch, and his Down B), but the moves used after Agility will have additional endlag to them due to the recoil.

Down B: Revenge: Revenge is a pure physical counter move that counters every thing except energy-based attacks, and has a counter window slightly larger than Double Team. Upon a successful counter, Hitmonchan will be covered in a dark aura before performing a bone-crunching right hook! It's KB growth is big, but it falls short of being able to KO.

Up-B: Sky Uppercut: a rocketing uppercut punch who's trajectory is comparable to Marth's Dolphin Slash. This can combo into any aerial Hitmonchan has at the end of the move, and does not cause him to special fall if used on the ground.

Final Smash: Rock Crusher Combo: Hitmonchan will jump off the screen and slam down onto the stage with with a gigantic boulder, before beginning to pound on it furiously ala Dio Brando, causing chunks to fly out from it and progressively make it smaller. Once the boulder has reached about half size, Hitmonchan will use Bullet Punch and DynamicPunch at the same time and cause the rock to explode into large chunks that cause a lot of damage and small KB. It is not affected by Iron Fist.

If a player is hit directly from above by the boulder when it first comes in, they will be forced into the Pitfall status for the duration of the attack and take it's full brunt, and will most likely be KO'd by the explosion.

i wish he didnt have kicking moves though
    To quote Velen on the topic of Hitmonchan's kicking: "If Hitmonchan only had punching moves, then it would be quite a boring moveset." And besides, this Hitmonchan moveset only has 3 kicking attacks in comparison to the other vBrawl characters which usually have like about 8+ kicking attacks. You're just going to have to deal with it.  Undecided

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3501 on: June 28, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »

Sword move you say? How about this...

He does a low diagonal standing thrust (he doesn't crouch but he stabs low to the ground at about knee height.)

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3502 on: June 28, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »

Sword move you say? How about this...

He does a low diagonal standing thrust (he doesn't crouch but he stabs low to the ground at about knee height.)
    I already did something similar for the Down Special. Tongue But for the Down Tilt, he will remain crouched.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3503 on: June 28, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »

in hindsight thats not a bad thing after all i think i was a little close minded  Undecided my bad

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3504 on: June 28, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

... well if he has to crouch... i have two suggestions

A crouching two handed thrust (similar maybe to Mitsurugi's Mist stance forward Y)
    A wide sweeping horizontal slice with both hands. ends in a kneel with hands at about his chin height but off to the side a little, elbows bent.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3505 on: June 28, 2012, 12:04:24 PM »

Hitmonchan should use his elemental punchs more imo and he got a few moves that velen didnt use that would fit very well like close combat,drain punch,rock slide,stone edje,bulldoze i mean from what i readed im not really found of side B (agility), seems to be either op or if endlag will be given  dont deserve using imo also n-B mega punch? really thats one of the works moves in his moveset he doesnt even get stab :S  i think close combat should be here or drain punch that would heal like 1-2% if it hitted or  to be fair hitmonchans most powerful move is focus punch so making n-b focus punch would make sence making him stop the focus punch when hit like CF already does and all

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3506 on: June 28, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »

Hitmonchan should use his elemental punchs more imo and he got a few moves that velen didnt use that would fit very well like close combat,drain punch,rock slide,stone edje,bulldoze i mean from what i readed im not really found of side B (agility), seems to be either op or if endlag will be given  dont deserve using imo also n-B mega punch? really thats one of the works moves in his moveset he doesnt even get stab :S  i think close combat should be here or drain punch that would heal like 1-2% if it hitted or  to be fair hitmonchans most powerful move is focus punch so making n-b focus punch would make sence making him stop the focus punch when hit like CF already does and all

Did you read the moveset?

Also. The reason the moveset isn't saturated with the elemental punches is because too many movesets over-saturate themselves with elemental graphics. This moveset was to have a theme, and that is for Hitmonchan to be a Punch-Oriented fighter. However. Just because a character is "punch-oriented" doesn't mean kicking attacks are barred from it. That would make things boring and repetitive.

As for Agility: It's Hitmonchan's mobility option. Though I have to admit it could use some tweaks.

In the air Agility will only send Hitmonchan half the distance as it normally would on the ground, and the aerial version can only link into aerials, the down B, and the Up B at the end of it.

In short: As it's function in the games is, Agility's function is to increase Hitmonchan's mobility when he needs to rush in or escape from close quarters.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3507 on: June 28, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »

Did you read the moveset?

Also. The reason the moveset isn't saturated with the elemental punches is because too many movesets over-saturate themselves with elemental graphics. This moveset was to have a theme, and that is for Hitmonchan to be a Punch-Oriented fighter. However. Just because a character is "punch-oriented" doesn't mean kicking attacks are barred from it. That would make things boring and repetitive.

As for Agility: It's Hitmonchan's mobility option. Though I have to admit it could use some tweaks.

In the air Agility will only send Hitmonchan half the distance as it normally would on the ground, and the aerial version can only link into aerials, the down B, and the Up B at the end of it.

In short: As it's function in the games is, Agility's function is to increase Hitmonchan's mobility when he needs to rush in or escape from close quarters.
    i did read and i didnt say anything bout the leg moves if you reread what i said i liked them what i didnt liked that much has n-B/side B  and using focus punch like an b air doesnt sound good since focus punch is an attack that gets up to 150*1.10*1.5=248power and without no boosting item so using it like a simple aerial takes away the felling of how much powerful this move his this should be hitmonchan falcon punch imo

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3508 on: June 28, 2012, 01:02:10 PM »

For those of you who want to know how Hitmonchan is progressing, here is a list of what's been done or what's being worked on:
    -Idle animation (Needs some fixing).
    -A Attack (Fully done).
    -Side Smash (May need animation fixing).
    -Back Air (Fully done).
    -Final Smash (Still working on the animations).

Also...

>.>

<.<

I know there is no rig yet...but I came up with a moveset for a certain character. This moveset will be started the moment I find a good rig of this character. Or unless I can put the needed Brawl bones onto the original model with its original boneset. But with further adieu, here's my planned moveset of a favorite character of mine. :v Feel free to state your thoughts about the planned moveset.

Xenomorph moveset

Attributes:

Running speed: Faster than Fox, but slower than Captain Falcon.

Jump height: Slightly higher than Ganondorf.

Fall speed: Slightly slower than Fox.

Weight: Slightly lighter than Bowser.

Height: About Ganondorf's height.

Air Mobility: About the same as Ganondorf's air mobility.

Will be able to crawl.

Will have wall cling.

Will have wall jump.

When damaged, there is a small chance in which the attacker will

recieve a small amount of flower damage (3 flower/no flinch damage).

Attacks:

Neutral Attack: Left hand slash (3 slash damage), right hand slash (3 slash damage), then a double-handed uppercut (5 slash damage).

Side Tilt: A tail stab that can be angled (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Up Tilt: A quick upward left hand slash (8 slash damage). If A is pressed at the right time, it will do a quick upward right hand slash that does more damage than the left hand slash (12 slash damage).

Down Tilt: A crouching tail stab (10 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 6 damage in the middle of the tail. 2 damage at the base of the tail).

Dash Attack: A running pounce (12 slash damage at the hands. 8 damage with the rest of the body).

Side Smash: Makes a quadrapedal pose, then jumps forward with a shoulder bash. Can be angled (15 damage).

Up Smash: Similar to Pikachu's Up Smash (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Down Smash: Similar to Yoshi's Down Smash (14 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 9 damage in the middle of the tail. 4 damage at the base of the tail x2).

Neutral Air: A spinning tail whip with sex kick priorities (10 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 6 damage in the middle of the tail. 2 damage at the base of the tail).

Forward Air: Similar to Wolf's Forward Air (13 slash damage).

Back Air: A backward horizontal tail whip (13 slash damage at the tip of the tail. 8 damage in the middle of the tail. 3 damage at the base of the tail).

Up Air: An upward cross-slash with 2 hits (7 slash damage x2).

Down Air: A downward tail jab that spikes the foe (15 slash/spike damage at the tip of the tail. 10 spike damage in the middle of the tail. 5 spike damage at the base of the tail).

Grab Attack: Uses its second jaw to inflict damage onto the victim

(3 slash damage).

Forward Throw: Pushes the victim a bit, then grabs his/her arm and yanks him/her into its tail (3 damage for the push. 2 damage for the yank. 5 slash damage for the tail. 3 damage for the finish).

Back Throw: Throws the victim backward with one arm while reversing its direction (10 damage).

Up Throw: Jumps onto the victim and then jumps off his/her shoulders, propelling itself into the air (3 damage when landing on the victim. 5 spike damage for the jump).

Down Throw: Throws the victim onto the ground, then jumps and spits acid on the victim (3 damage for the throw. 3 flower/no flinch damage for the acid spit. 2 damage for the finish).

Neutral Special: Acid Spit - Spits a glob of acid that gives flower damage, but does not make the foe flinch. The projectile gets weaker as it travels (10 flower/no flinch damage).

Side Special: Xeno Dash - It makes a leaping forward dash. If it comes into contact with a wall, it will automatically jump from the wall and will keep wall jumping (as long as there are walls on both sides of it) until an Air Dodge or an Air Attack is used. If it does not come into contact with a wall, it will go into helpless. But if there is wall contact, then it is free to use the move again, but for balance issues, Up Special is disabled until it gets damaged or lands on the ground.

Up Special: Xeno Jump - A super jump that can be angled and charged up. If the Xenomorph hits a wall, it clings to it and can climb up and down the wall for a limited period of time. It can also jump off the wall to avoid going into helpless, but cannot use this move again or Side Special until it gets damaged or lands on the ground.

Down Special: Xeno Drop - Very similar to Project: M Bowser's Down Special. But can angle its direction while in the falling state (5 slash damage for the jump. 10 damage for the falling).

Final Smash: Extraterrestrial Rage - The Xenomorph enrages itself, resulting in temporary invincibility, buffed attacks, and a third mid-air jump (About the same time limit as Wario Man).

Attritbutes changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:

Running Speed: Faster than Captain Falcon.

Jump height: Slightly higher than normal.

Landing lag is reduced by half.

Crawling is faster.

Wall jump is faster.

All attacks do 3 more damage than normal and are 1.5 times faster than normal.

Attacks changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:

Up Tilt: Will preform the two slashes regardless of button press or not.

Dash Attack: Will be able to be canceled with a ground attack, ground jump, or ground guard after the collision terminates.

Side Smash: Moves slightly more forward.

Up Throw: Gains more momentum than normal Up Throw.

Down Throw: Will spit 2 globs of acid instead of 1.

Neutral Special: Will spit 2 globs of acid instead of 1.

Side Special: Will have increased momentum.

Up Special: Will have increased momentum. Charging time will be reduced by half.

Down Special: Will have more angle control during the fall. Will be able to interrupt the fall with a midair jump or an air dodge.

Final Smash: Will reset the time limit for Extraterrestrial Rage. I may include a random chance of increased time.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3509 on: June 28, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »

i did read and i didnt say anything bout the leg moves if you reread what i said i liked them what i didnt liked that much has n-B/side B  and using focus punch like an b air doesnt sound good since focus punch is an attack that gets up to 150*1.10*1.5=248power and without no boosting item so using it like a simple aerial takes away the felling of how much powerful this move his this should be hitmonchan falcon punch imo

There is another thing you either seem to be forgetting, or can't get out of your system:

Brawl =/= Pokemon. STAB means nothing there. The mechanics of the Pokemon games should never determine the moveset or stats of a Pokemon as a Brawl character.

Doing so makes about as much sense as using a Sword to fight a Gun just because you saw it work out in a Japanese anime. It doesn't work.

This moveset was meant to be thematic, and Mega Punch is a special over the others because the fact is: Mega Punch was the first super powerful punching move in the Pokemon games before DynamicPunch ever came into being, and while the other moves such as Focus Punch and DynamicPunch are nice. They -bluntly put- are cliche as [censored].

The additional endlag as a result of using Agility into a ground move and aerial move (in the air) was a way I thought it could be made a bit punishable. To make using it a little more of a gamble or a way to go in and do some damage, rather than a beneficial move that would be heavily abused without consequence.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: