Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820813 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4305 on: May 18, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »

KJP, check that request thread you made.

Also, happy birthday. Tongue
    Thanks, Jiro. Tongue

I don't think that can be looped. Tongue

Also, happy birthday!?
    Today's my birthday. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4306 on: May 18, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »

Thanks, Jiro. Tongue
    I don't think that can be looped. Tongue
    Today's my birthday. Tongue

A VERY happy birthday to you then, may it be a good one Cheesy

Also that song has already been looped if you google it, but it was more of a joke (a happy one!) than anything else, you know, for giggles Tongue  So anyways, have a really good birthday!

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4307 on: May 18, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »

*Ahem*

Gentlemen/Ladies...
    I am happy to announce that...

*Click on the picture to go to the download link*

Video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gclbQfruhA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gclbQfruhA</a>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4308 on: May 18, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »

Dat Bicycle Kick looks pretty good. o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4309 on: May 18, 2013, 09:09:11 PM »

Feel free to post your thoughts on the Public Demo.

Dat Bicycle Kick looks pretty good. o.o
    Thank you. The Animation took me at least an hour to make. I'm glad to see that it was worth it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4310 on: May 19, 2013, 05:35:57 AM »

I too have to give credit to that awesome bicycle kick Cheesy

Gotta admit though that I find the "Hadoucken" fireball thing really odd on raptor. I personally would rather see him use only close combat moves, being Raptor and all.
    If wanting range on it, how about an attack that has him jumping up, then curling into a "wheel" then rolling forward for a little distance? It shouldn't make him go into helpless after though.

His normal A kicking move is okay, but I would have liked to see him maybe slash with his hand claws before starting to kick. In general, a few more attacks using his handclaws wouldn't be bad at all.

I'll give some more feedback once I have had a chance to test him out more thoroughly Smiley

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4311 on: May 19, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »

Thank you. =D

Gotta admit though that I find the "Hadoucken" fireball thing really odd on raptor.
    It's supposed to be Riptor's fireball move.

I personally would rather see him use only close combat moves, being Raptor and all.
    If wanting range on it, how about an attack that has him jumping up, then curling into a "wheel" then rolling forward for a little distance? It shouldn't make him go into helpless after though.
    I have something similar planned for his/her Up Special.

His normal A kicking move is okay, but I would have liked to see him maybe slash with his hand claws before starting to kick. In general, a few more attacks using his handclaws wouldn't be bad at all.
    I tried, but his/her arms aren't really long enough. But I can try again.

I'll give some more feedback once I have had a chance to test him out more thoroughly Smiley
    Alrighty then.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4312 on: May 19, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »

Another thing you could do with the A combo kicks are to slightly modify them for raptor so that he will be kicking downwards instead, slashing with his raptor talon, like a boss! Cheesy

I have gotten a freeze twice, but this is when I grab the smash ball and Raptor starts using Wolfs tank, so I am thinking this is something that will disappear once his FS is implemented.
    I like the charge ahead side B, but I'd really like to see it be a little better at setting up for a combo, or have it become a combo move on it's own. In the air at least.
    Like if you are falling down and your opponent had jumped up after you, you use side B and connect raptor will either latch onto his victim and stomp him down into the ground, or become a spinning tornado of talons, spinning quickly downward causing several hits with low damage while dragging his opponent down with him. Raptor should then go into free fall, to keep the move from being used all the time as if you use it unwisely, you will end up falling off stage.

About riptors fireball move. I will admit once you told me what it was it did fit a lot better, though, shouldn't it be like almost a glowing green, and not teal in color?

His side A in air is still wolfs, and I understand he is a demo. I remember you showing some raptor animations that we gave feedback on quite some time ago. You had an animation back then where raptor rolled forward and hit his opponent with the tip of his tail as an air move. I think this would fit well here.

Actually, you had quite a lot of pretty nice animations back then that I haven't seen on this version.

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4313 on: May 19, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »

Another thing you could do with the A combo kicks are to slightly modify them for raptor so that he will be kicking downwards instead, slashing with his raptor talon, like a boss! Cheesy
    I'm not sure. If I did, it would take a while to do, since the legs are keyframed in all 21 Frames.

I have gotten a freeze twice, but this is when I grab the smash ball and Raptor starts using Wolfs tank, so I am thinking this is something that will disappear once his FS is implemented.
    Alright. I'll fix that up and upload the update as soon as possible.

I like the charge ahead side B, but I'd really like to see it be a little better at setting up for a combo, or have it become a combo move on it's own. In the air at least.
    Like if you are falling down and your opponent had jumped up after you, you use side B and connect raptor will either latch onto his victim and stomp him down into the ground, or become a spinning tornado of talons, spinning quickly downward causing several hits with low damage while dragging his opponent down with him. Raptor should then go into free fall, to keep the move from being used all the time as if you use it unwisely, you will end up falling off stage.
    If the initial Hitbox connects during the move, you can press the B Button again to cancel the move. But I'll see if there's a way I can make the move better for combos.

About riptors fireball move. I will admit once you told me what it was it did fit a lot better, though, shouldn't it be like almost a glowing green, and not teal in color?
    I still need to make/use a custom model for the projectile.

His side A in air is still wolfs, and I understand he is a demo. I remember you showing some raptor animations that we gave feedback on quite some time ago. You had an animation back then where raptor rolled forward and hit his opponent with the tip of his tail as an air move. I think this would fit well here.

Actually, you had quite a lot of pretty nice animations back then that I haven't seen on this version.
    I lost that Motionpac file a while ago. Also, I couldn't really use the old Animations because of my updated rig. But I could try to replicate some of them again.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4314 on: May 24, 2013, 01:38:52 PM »

This is a little off topic but I was scrolling through some PSAs today to find some decent ones to pit against Ares in a CPU fight and I was looking at your Scyther PSA but I don't see the moveset on your OP!  Wish it was there   Roll Eyes
    -Omni

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4315 on: May 24, 2013, 01:50:47 PM »

This is a little off topic but I was scrolling through some PSAs today to find some decent ones to pit against Ares in a CPU fight and I was looking at your Scyther PSA but I don't see the moveset on your OP!  Wish it was there   Roll Eyes
    -Omni
    I think I removed that a while ago.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24954
    But I still have Scizor on the Vault.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4316 on: May 25, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »

I'd like to ask a favor of those who downloaded the Public Demo.

I'd like some feedback and/or suggestions on how the current progress is on things like Animation work, PSA work, and how balanced the current moveset is. Though Balance is a bit more important to me.

zutox has already stated his thoughts and suggestions, but I need more than that.

That's one reason why I planned Public Demos in the first place.

All forms of feedback are welcome, though video feedback would be much appreciated.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4317 on: May 25, 2013, 02:25:52 PM »

Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike (Wii) (Review Lagoon Quick Look)

Watch from 3:25

This should be relevant Cheesy
    I was thinking about the animation from the headbutt Raptor uses in one of his throws and I felt that it should have a little more .."oomph" behind it, as it looks a bit stiff. Then I saw this and I thought that in general there might be some good ideas in there Smiley
    Gotta love that super strike a little further in the movie as well, there is a nice headbutt combo there.

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4318 on: May 25, 2013, 04:00:34 PM »

Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike (Wii) (Review Lagoon Quick Look)

Watch from 3:25

This should be relevant Cheesy
    I was thinking about the animation from the headbutt Raptor uses in one of his throws and I felt that it should have a little more .."oomph" behind it, as it looks a bit stiff. Then I saw this and I thought that in general there might be some good ideas in there Smiley
    Gotta love that super strike a little further in the movie as well, there is a nice headbutt combo there.
    Thank you, zutox.

I'll take a look at the video, and see if I can get any ideas from it.

As for the Forward Throw animation, I know I animated in the recoil effect. I'll see if I can make that show better.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4319 on: May 25, 2013, 08:46:46 PM »

Well KJP you know I love to abuse GFX, and this PSA has one glaring problem: the Fireball  Im srs here needs to be fiery and ballier!  So I have around 7 graphics I think would suit your purposes if you're interested?
    -Omni

P.S. the PSA itself is good no worries there it was just the fireball graphic that bugged me  Wink

Pages:  1 ... 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: