Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 60
Author Topic: Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**  (Read 396461 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #555 on: January 20, 2010, 06:19:16 AM »

i would like to request onett without the annoying cars.

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

« Reply #556 on: January 20, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »

Is It possible to remove Lucario's spikes, AND his dreads? I also need Wario-Man's mustache AND eyebrows removed in order to improve the last texture hack I made before my computer broke.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #557 on: January 20, 2010, 09:32:27 PM »

you can get rid of his dreads....

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Oscaranoa
    Newbie Kitten

am... Yey!!!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #558 on: January 22, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »

Is it possible to remove from the "No Straps, Sheath, Belt Pouches, and Second Sword" Link, his sword? I would like to have a texture of him with just his shield, and I don't know how to get it. If anyone could help, I'll be grateful. Thank you

I like to smash! :p

Visit my deviantart page!
    http://oscaranoa.deviantart.com/

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: January 22, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »

Someone should add a original sonic with his quills up like shadow

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Mit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: January 24, 2010, 02:32:43 AM »

Looking for a strapless, bagless Link to use for Fierce Deity (I don't like invisible shield and disappearing sword Sad ), and a shoulderless Ike (leave the little chest part on) for a Felix (Golden Sun) texture I would like to work on.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :O

Just reposting this real quick.  Would really appreciate it if anyone could me out with this.  I'd like to get started on this texture :O (although I suppose I don't have to have the hexed .pac right away).

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #561 on: January 24, 2010, 05:38:35 PM »

How about a wingless Charizard? or is that already possible through transparency?

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: January 24, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »

i tried making a wingless charizard and he has two huge holes in his back

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Razanak7
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: January 25, 2010, 09:17:26 AM »

'Stacheless Luigi = instant win.

There's one I really want, but because it's so huge I don't want to waste more of anyone's time than I have to here.

So, I can't get stage hexing to work. Characters work fine, but not stages. Like I said, there's a lot I want removed, so I would rather do it myself if I can get it working rather than get someone else to do it. I've asked in three different places before this, and I still don't have an answer...

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: January 25, 2010, 11:11:32 AM »

i have the automatic polygon deleter and i know how to use it
    but if its too comlicated i probably won't beable to do it :/

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

« Reply #565 on: January 25, 2010, 12:56:39 PM »

Well I was going to use the Automatic Polygon Deleter to remove Lucarios dreads and spikes myself but It looks like doing that would also remove his body.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: January 25, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »

Oh Shiz O-o
    Btw your siggy scares me XD

MeleeMaster500
    Mega Kitten

The coffin has opened

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: January 25, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »

if anyone could, I need a cap-less, tail-less, and hairless Diddy Kong, otherwise, I could just alpha out the hairs myself if needed

V. 1.00

nesjake
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: January 28, 2010, 12:14:01 AM »

If possible I'd like to get a no tiara/cape for marth... The last marth one you have there is close... but I'd like to keep his sheath...

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #569 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:43 AM »

I'm wondering if it's possible to take out the background of Flat Zone 2's Oil Panic portion and replace it with the background that's used for the rest of the stage (Fire, Liontamer and that chef one...). I'm really nooby with Brawlbox so I can't try any experiments. I also don't know anything about hexing and my laptop's too weak to run Brawlbox's Model previewer.

So if anybody could look into trying to make a Flat Zone 2 PAC that shows the main background in all 4 parts of the stage I'd really appreciate it. It would complete so many textures that have been made for the stage.

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: