Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 817103 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1365 on: June 12, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »

Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

Ganondorf can about Dair's lag while shorthopping, though. Tongue

lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl- and we havent tried going online yet

umm i am fully fine with what is being done with sephy i just like speed but i am going to play with him regardless..... i dont know what would have to be done but i would rather he be balanced like how he is in dissidia, speed but he isnt that strong

and what is double posting? so i can know not to do it again

Brawl-? With Balanced Sephiroth? I rest my case.

Double posting : Two consecutive posts, one after another without another person's posts between them.
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:28:39 PM by Wulfy » Logged

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

All Black Everything......(Lupe Fiasco)

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1366 on: June 12, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »

Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

lol very true Hollow, lots of lag but there are techniques to have no lag when doing that on regular brawl...... but i know what you mean its just something that has to be delt with, i was only saying i would rather he be faster 

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1367 on: June 12, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »

I decided to cancel my fast version in exchange for making this one faster.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1368 on: June 12, 2011, 12:55:24 PM »

I decided to cancel my fast version in exchange for making this one faster.

oh aight cool well cant wait to play with v3 whatever you guys do to him, i know he will still be the sh** 

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1369 on: June 12, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

Ganondorf can about Dair's lag while shorthopping, though. Tongue

lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl- and we havent tried going online yet

umm i am fully fine with what is being done with sephy i just like speed but i am going to play with him regardless..... i dont know what would have to be done but i would rather he be balanced like how he is in dissidia, speed but he isnt that strong

and what is double posting? so i can know not to do it again

Double posting : Two consecutive posts, one after another without another person's posts between them.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1370 on: June 12, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »

[/quote]

lol what you mean? explain why it he is cheating in brawl-
    and uhh aight i will try to be more careful about double posting my bad

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1371 on: June 12, 2011, 02:42:47 PM »

Ahem. Brawl-, by definition, is BROKEN AS EFF. The fact that this Sephiroth fits perfectly into it means he is also BROKEN AS EFF.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1372 on: June 12, 2011, 03:18:53 PM »

Ahem. Brawl-, by definition, is BROKEN AS EFF. The fact that this Sephiroth fits perfectly into it means he is also BROKEN AS EFF.

just because i play with brawl- does not mean i have forgotten how to play regular brawl and in brawl- every character was tweaked not just one so its still all balanced, its just broken compared to regular brawl..... so sephy still isn't broken in my opinion. Now i dont know how he works in regular brawl but im sure i could still fight him.... someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1373 on: June 12, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »

Brawl- isn't entirely broken. As Ema.... Lightning said... its only broken compared to normal brawl.

The Balanced Sephiroth in Brawl- is actually pretty low tiered if I say so myself. His moves are very slow. I can see him being Mid Tiered in normal brawl... But I wont say much since I haven't been keeping up with with this thread for very long. I just heard that there was a v3 comin out and thought I'd check the tail end of the thread for info.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1374 on: June 12, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »

just because i play with brawl- does not mean i have forgotten how to play regular brawl and in brawl- every character was tweaked not just one so its still all balanced, its just broken compared to regular brawl..... so sephy still isn't broken in my opinion. Now i dont know how he works in regular brawl but im sure i could still fight him.... someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please

Seriously ?! this is dumb!

lighting, you were saying Sephiroth is weak 'cause you fought him in B-! B-'s moto is "Everything's broken it's balanced", or at least, it used to be.

This Sephiroth is SUPPOSED TO be for NORMAL BRAWL, not Brawl-, so giving feedback concerning - is useless. You were saying you and your friends beat him easily IN Brawl-, heck, even a noob could beat Sephiroth in B-.

This feedback is pointless, next time you give feedback about Sephiroth, do it when compared to THE CODESET we're making him for.

Wow, seriously....

Brawl- isn't entirely broken. As Ema.... Lightning said... its only broken compared to normal brawl.

The Balanced Sephiroth in Brawl- is actually pretty low tiered if I say so myself. His moves are very slow. I can see him being Mid Tiered in normal brawl... But I wont say much since I haven't been keeping up with with this thread for very long. I just heard that there was a v3 comin out and thought I'd check the tail end of the thread for info.

the comparison is not needed. Sephiroth isn't being worked on for Brawl-, the end.

Thank you for stating the obvious ANYONE could get, other than some others in here. <_<
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:35:28 PM by Wulfy » Logged

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1375 on: June 12, 2011, 03:35:29 PM »

someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ap7aRDrOss" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ap7aRDrOss</a>

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1376 on: June 12, 2011, 04:27:59 PM »

Seriously ?! this is dumb!

lighting, you were saying Sephiroth is weak 'cause you fought him in B-! B-'s moto is "Everything's broken it's balanced", or at least, it used to be.

This Sephiroth is SUPPOSED TO be for NORMAL BRAWL, not Brawl-, so giving feedback concerning - is useless. You were saying you and your friends beat him easily IN Brawl-, heck, even a noob could beat Sephiroth in B-.

This feedback is pointless, next time you give feedback about Sephiroth, do it when compared to THE CODESET we're making him for.

Wow, seriously....

the comparison is not needed. Sephiroth isn't being worked on for Brawl-, the end.

Thank you for stating the obvious ANYONE could get, other than some others in here. <_<

Wait try again wulfy, i didnt say he was weak i said i would rather he be faster, that was the beginning of this conversation and then we started talking about who could beat him.... so back to the matter at hand i would rather he be faster, but regardless i will play with him anyway.... and to settle this just whoop my a** with sephy online and i will eat my words. no laggy connection though

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1377 on: June 12, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »

someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ap7aRDrOss
    I got 2 more to add to yours. Watch them lightning, it'll show his broken status:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvk2WxqKX0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvk2WxqKX0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYaFcEtfqWE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYaFcEtfqWE</a>
    That's me playing with the balanced Sephiroth, not the OP or OG ones.
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:07:38 PM by Puraidou » Logged

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1378 on: June 12, 2011, 05:44:50 PM »

lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl-

Mario Facepalm

Btw I totally agree with the Forward Smash being one attack and fully charged being the whole every slash kills OctaSlash.

lightning29
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1379 on: June 12, 2011, 06:53:45 PM »

Mario Facepalm

Btw I totally agree with the Forward Smash being one attack and fully charged being the whole every slash kills OctaSlash.

lol apprentice i was just pointing that out, i dont have to use brawl- for that fight at all

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: