Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1995946 times)
Victory Badguy
Slightly Different
Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7005 on: September 15, 2011, 10:49:11 PM »

Well, let's see here:

Textures:  Pretty much perfect, though I do see some extra blue around his neckline.  Might wanna look into that.
    Main body vertex:  Looks spot on.  Pants and shoes look great.  Jacket and sheath are just as good.
    Face vertex:  Looks fantastic.  Can't wait to see how it looks with his eyes.
    Hair vertex:  Not perfect, but considering he's over Ike, I'd say that it's good enough.

With that said, Trunks is looking excellent.  I'm willing to bet that he'll be good enough for even the most critical DBZ fans.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7006 on: September 15, 2011, 11:21:34 PM »

*looks at Trunks preview and nods* Yep, that's about right.

*looks at Beyond's avy and message underneath and nods* Yep, that's about right.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7007 on: September 15, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »

@beyondyou and what he say to his avvy
    the reason for ppl care about Vegeta is this:the moveset is getting a revamp or atleast more work until i can get these thing i needing for Gotenks for work more on him

Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7008 on: September 16, 2011, 12:26:23 AM »

.... I completely agree.
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:39:58 PM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7009 on: September 16, 2011, 01:49:40 AM »

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
    Thank you!

And I agree, Trunks is looking sexual.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7010 on: September 16, 2011, 03:04:51 AM »

@beyondyou and what he say to his avvy
    the reason for ppl care about Vegeta is this:the moveset is getting a revamp or atleast more work until i can get these thing i needing for Gotenks for work more on him

dude, u really think ppl only care about great vertexes because ur making a moveset???

its just that vegeta looked freaking awesome, he made it on wolf, on wolf!
    i wont download ur moveset for example, cuz i already love wolf's moveset as is...
    stop thinkin ur the center of the vertex universe with ur movesets...

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7011 on: September 16, 2011, 04:35:23 AM »

In response toy our avatar...

Until he sees a release...YES.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7012 on: September 16, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
    Couldn't agree with you more (on both points).

If the Vegeta vertex would ever be released, I would most likely want it because I happen to have some open texture slots on Wolf which I could and would replace, not because someone is making a PSA of him (which I would never use since I like to play Wolf).
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:24:22 AM by ds22 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7013 on: September 16, 2011, 05:46:53 AM »

Beyond  i know i maybe be asking too much but since that trunks is looking stunning do you think you could make a version with SSJ hair? i know its a hard vertex because trunks its the characters with the most wierd SSJ hair gets diferent from every other sayan i know if you make it it will be a perfect ssj hair but thats just if you want to do it but the vertex is looking perfect i hope he comes out perfect xD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #7014 on: September 16, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »

Stop attention seeking

SDo0m, I couldn't agree more.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7015 on: September 16, 2011, 07:18:00 AM »

Stop attention seeking

This has bothered me since he joined, but I'm not one to point these things out, so I found an alternated fix: I don't read his posts. I think I've only read 2 or 4 or his posts in my life. XD (Might sound mean, but that's my way of dealing with this)

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7016 on: September 16, 2011, 08:05:39 AM »

Honestly though, while SDoom is right, I do respect mariodk, so we should probably stop female dog-ing about him and get back on topic.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #7017 on: September 16, 2011, 09:10:00 AM »

*looks at Beyond's avy text*
    I think Vegeta fits that situation more.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7018 on: September 16, 2011, 09:12:16 AM »

*looks at Beyond's avy text* I think Vegeta fits that situation more.
    Uh, you didn't get it, in the avvy, Trunks' emo and there's a Vegeta illusion behind, and the text is about Trunks saying if he's all you care about...

I feel dumb having to explain this. I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:13:49 AM by Hooded Man » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #7019 on: September 16, 2011, 09:21:21 AM »

Uh, you didn't get it, in the avvy, Trunks' emo and there's a Vegeta illusion behind, and the text is about Trunks saying if he's all you care about...
    I feel dumb having to explain this. I see what you did there ...
    I didn't see Vegeta in his avy I see what you did there ...

Pages:  1 ... 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: