Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1829864 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3210 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »

The Psa's correct. It's the fact he tried to use the TransN to make players "Jump" around. I made the same mistake when I first did tifa.
    but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before  like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air  all by transN

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3211 on: April 20, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »

but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before  like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air  all by transN
    As far as I've noticed, Tifa's Dolphin Blow still lands on the ground at the end, so he wouldn't need to TransN Y translate it.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3212 on: April 21, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »

>.>
    <.<
    I need critique on the animations...but don't make it too harsh. Use detail. just don't be too harsh...unlike a certain Lucario on the forums...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUopExwf5s&feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUopExwf5s&feature=youtu.be</a>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3213 on: April 21, 2012, 08:21:58 PM »

K, here's my 2 cents:

-Walk animation is too slow for how fast he actually walks
    -Running animation is a bit stiff, he should be leaning a bit more forward when he runs
    -Neutral dodge is a bit weird, he should just duck or something rather than hopping
    -There should be more movement in his tail for the side tilt (or is it his neutral A? Can't tell). It should swing more rather than sticking straight out. His head should move as well
    -I do like the down tilt. A lot.
    -Side Smash is pretty cool, needs a bit more movement in the head
    -I absolutely love his up smash (I think it's his up smash). Again, needs more of a swinging motion in the tail rather than having it stick out
    -Down smash(?) is a bit weird? I dont really know what he's doing.
    -Catch animation looks good, holding animation is a bit odd. He shouldn't be standing so tall, having him hunched over like his grab should suffice. Pummel animation looks good.
    -I like the throw (dunno which it is, you should maybe label these things. XD) It needs a bit of polishing (he kinda stalls out in the air), but it looks promising.
    -Jumping looks good, again, needs more fluidity in the tail.
    -Nair(?) looks pretty cool (the one where he kicks with his feet)
    -What I assume to be the dair looks fine, you got the angle just right.
    -You got the tail movement right for the back air, it sholdn't snap back into place though, it should just kinda fall back (if that makes sense...? /:)
    -Interesting idea for the side B, the charging animation should be changed a bit. That back and forth animation probably won't cut it, I suggest maybe examining several characters' charge animations for smash attacks?

All in all, very promising, you're getting much better at animating. Just keep on working on it and you'll be golden. =D

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3214 on: April 21, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »

*sees these new stuff*

hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

X
    Mega Kitten

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm back.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3215 on: April 21, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »

KJP, I love the waiting animation! Although, the running animation seems too stiff, and the legs need to move a little faster for its speed.

Other than that, I really have no criticism. It's really an awesome PSA. Cheesy

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3216 on: April 21, 2012, 09:32:46 PM »

Okay, where we go. Being a little less harsh this time.

-Again, the feet need to come up more and before forward more in his running animation, the run animations frames are also too fast. You can't even see how well you made the animation the way it's moving right now. You're making it too much like Yoshi's feet.

-I think the A attack needs to be more of a quick, slightly lunging bite, and needs to be more dynamic in terms of movement. Watch the JP1 and 3 vids of the Raptors and watch how they move their head and take a step forward when they bite.

-The tail slap animation needs to lose the hop, I think, make him step around in a way that turns him about, and also, the tail should not be stiff, it should be curved a little bit closer toward the tip. Again, do something with the rest of the body even if they aren't involved in the attack itself.

-As I keep telling you with the other animations: Don't make the arms and legs move the exact same way throughout the animation, it makes the raptor look way too stiff.

-I think for the Crouch animation he should just duck down low. Watch the JP movie clips of the raptors again for this.

-The RunBrake animation should have him skid a little bit because of how fast he moves. It should be similar to Sonic's RunBrake, but take the Raptors anatomy into consideration.

-The TurnRun should have the raptor fluidly bring his right leg up, bring it down, then do a repositioning step, all while he's turning before fluidly going into the run animation again.

-TurnRunBrake should be like a combination of my RunBrake and TurnRun suggestions.

-On the F-Smash: The claws are way too stiff. Have him bring his claws up, they aren't stuck in that position anatomically, and bend his claws back ever so slightly as he slashes, then have the recoil bring them back into position.

-What is the D-Smash supposed to be? It looks like it should be a far-reaching, lunging bite.

-The holding position for the grab and the the grabjab is awkward, he should be more hunched over, or heck, he should maybe be holding them under his foot and snapping at them.

-Animation for the throw could be much faster I think, but not too much faster.

-Jump animation looks nice, good job!

-The Fall animation on the other hand needs some work. I feel he shouldn't be waggling like that as he falls through the air, it should be more fluid looking.

-Watch how the Godzilla babies in Tri-Star's Godzilla jump away from dangers near the end of the movie in Madison Square Garden. I think that is more what the roll dodge should be. The SpotDodge should just be him ducking down and to the side a little bit I think.

-The Nair is nice, got a nice Primal Rage feel to it!

-The D-Air I think could have a flip added to it, or something. It just seems to be missing something...

-For the charging animation he should have his head down for a headbutt, like the T-Rex does. The Charge up animations leaves more to be desired. Try making it a little more dynamic? Like scraping his feet pugnaciously on the ground?

That's about it. Listen to Gamma's comments too.
    « Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:36:22 PM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3217 on: April 22, 2012, 02:51:01 AM »

raptor is looking good

i think the side tilt and side smash should be changed with one another because jurassic park leap would fit perfect on a side smash

i agree the running animation needs to lean foward

the catch animation why is he standing tall he should pull the oponents lower not  not going all straigh

also shouldnt the sideb have alittle knockback?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3218 on: April 22, 2012, 03:43:01 AM »

i haz a question about the T-rex, is he soundless, or did u use GBowser's sounds, if the second, could u provide the audio swap code?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3219 on: April 22, 2012, 04:52:28 AM »

Hey KJP. You know im working on the port, silver back to falco? right? it's pretty much done but i can't figure out how to add glide, i copying your codes from both silver v2, silver v1 and scizor but non of them work Sad if you are not busy mind i send you the files so ou can fix it?

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3220 on: April 22, 2012, 07:42:27 AM »

I have had an interest for dinosaurs since I were 5. Now, 20 years later I still love'em.
    Guess I'll throw in my two cents here as well Smiley

The wait animation seems fine. Maybe you should have the raptor move his head a bit more, like a slight head tilt.

The walking animation is very stiff and he takes very short steps.
    A raptor has powerful legs and they could run very fast, so longer steps would be more natural.

The same goes for the running animation. Looks like his feet are tied together and he's about to fall on his face Tongue The steps should be much longer. Also, make his body move, not just his legs. His hips and tail should sway a bit when he takes steps.
    Example:
    raptor Animation

Turning. He should curl his body a bit more when he turns. It's like when he turns his body remains mostly stiff but his other parts are still moving.

The biting: When the raptor bites he should use his body to throw himself forward into the bite, not just use his head and neck. If he would pull back his head more before launching his head forward it would also look more forceful.

The tailswing. I don't think he needs to leave the ground for this move. Instead he should curl sideways, kinda like the running turn, before quickly turning around and whipping his tail out. Maybe you'd need to make the startup a little slower but the animation faster?
    Also, don't forget to make him move his body.

Low bite. When he does this, to not make him look too stiff you should try adding some movement to his tail as well as make him have a slight curl on his body. Maybe even make his head tilt heavily to the side so it looks different than his normal bite.

Jumping claw strike. He should most definitely lash out with his claws and feet, not just jump into his opponent.  Considering the razor claws that the raptors are know for was their number one way of killing prey with I feel that he should perhaps jump a bit higher to make it look more natural when he strikes out with his legs.

Overhead clawstrike. I think this move would fit him better as a grab. If he would grab an enemy and lay them down then strike with his front claws like that. Holding them down with one leg, kinda like the flamethrower move charizard has.
    This move would probably look better if done sideways. If he would do a double strike, one with each of his front claws.

Jumping tail whip. I like the idea behind this and the animation isn't that bad. You should probably make the tail curl a bit heavier and of course again, don't forget the body. Make him arch his body more.

Almost claw but bite instead. it looks like he was about to claw then decided he would bite instead. He is using a bit much biting attacks isn't he? Considering the main weapons of a raptor is on his feet, wouldn't it be better if he would use them instead? If he would pull back his head and kick forward/downward he would be able to give out downward slashes with his hind feet. Maybe make him jump slightly back when he does it to make it look like he is keeping his balance.

Grabbing. When he grabs an opponent he stands up and is like "You can see me nao??!" XD Wouldn't it fit him better if he would latch onto an opponent? Using both is hind and front claws. That way he could kick his opponent away, he could knock them down and bite and shake and pull their head off (not really, just making an example Tongue)
    Example:
    Raptor Jump Attack (Normal Speed then Slowmo)

This is how I kinda figured the grab should look. Fear it o..o

The falling animation. Here he should perhaps make part his legs a bit more, as to keep his balance when he lands. Don't make him lean so far back when he falls. It makes it look like he would flip over backwards because of the weight in his tail.

Jumping animation. He looks a bit stiff here. He should arch backwards slightly, bending his legs heavily and also his head should be thrown back a bit before launching himself upwards. Use the movements of his entire body, not just his legs.

Air flip. The barrel roll he does. Maybe you should make him curl himself more? That  or perhaps not make him flip around in that fashion but instead make him "roll" sideways? 

Jumping razor strikes. Yeah! Yeah! Now were talking! Cheesy My favorite move by far. It's catching the "spirit of the raptor" so to speak X3 I would make him pull his legs behind more before giving the kicks to make them look more "powerful"

Double down kick.Awesome move. Me like. I would do the same here, making him pull back his legs a bit more before kicking.

Air tail whip. You should make the raptor turn his head so that he looks at where he is striking with his tail. Also I think it would look better if he would only do one movement with his tail. For example he would smack his tail down over their head, possibly having a downward spike. That or when smacking his tail upwards he shouldn't slap it back down like that. Upwards tail whip would make his opponent go up in the air. The attack as it is now looks too much like yoshi's.

The ram. The move you can charge and then he runs forward Tongue I have a few thoughts about this. I am not quite sure what your idea was behind this, but anyways. How about making him lower his head quite close to the ground when he runs forward like that and upon contact with an opponent he will do a body tackle/upwards headbutt? Maybe a bad description...Err.. He would bring his head upwards with a lot of force, making his opponent fly upwards.

That was my thoughts, hope I didn't seem to harsh o..o
     I'm really hyped about your Raptor PSA and I can't wait to see more Cheesy

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3221 on: April 23, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »

I thank you all for the feedback.
    . . .
    Changes I have done since then:
    -Revamped running animation.
    -Revamped Side Tilt.
    -Revamped A. Made it into an AA.

*sees these new stuff*

hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?

I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3222 on: April 24, 2012, 12:45:50 AM »

I thank you all for the feedback.
    . . .
    Changes I have done since then:
    -Revamped running animation.
    -Revamped Side Tilt.
    -Revamped A. Made it into an AA.
    I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.

http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html

what about this spino?

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3223 on: April 24, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »

that one is a nice looking spino

and textures can be updated to match JP3's style a little bit more Tongue

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3224 on: April 25, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »

I guess I could use that model. There is a JP styled texture. But I won't do anything Spino related just yet.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: