Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1826294 times)
viewtifulduck82
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3600 on: July 08, 2012, 11:28:18 PM »

is the moveset for hitmonchan posted? it'd be cool if machpunch could be incorporated somehow.

Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3601 on: July 09, 2012, 12:57:32 AM »

No problem. I'll have to put it off till tomorrow, though. It's getting late and I forgot I have to work early.

I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3602 on: July 09, 2012, 01:20:47 AM »

I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.
    I can just add that in PSA. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3603 on: July 09, 2012, 02:08:46 AM »

guess scizor is going off  since porygonZ has too much win Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3604 on: July 09, 2012, 02:10:20 AM »

guess scizor is going off  since porygonZ has too much win Tongue
    I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3605 on: July 09, 2012, 02:17:22 AM »

I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.
    you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3606 on: July 09, 2012, 02:36:13 AM »

you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect
    I'm not sure. But I could plan out a moveset of what I have in mind while I wait for the BB bug fixes to be uploaded. I could make the Specials the movesets that competitive Scizors know. I think I'll keep the Final Smash as Giga Impact though, but I'll just edit the animations a tad.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3607 on: July 09, 2012, 03:04:14 AM »

cant wait to see the try attack animated and running xD custom gfx models for the win Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3608 on: July 09, 2012, 03:43:51 AM »

>.>

<.<

Here is what I have in mind for the Scizor revamp so far...

Attributes:

Running Speed: Slightly slower than Marth.

Jump Height: Slightly lower than Falco's.

Weight: About the same as Bowser.

Height: About Marth's height.

Falling Speed: Faster than Fox.

Air Mobility: About the same as Bowser's.

Will be able to Wall Jump.

Will be able to "glide".

Attacks:

Neutral Attack: A 5 hit combo resembling the Beam Claws weapon combo from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Side Tilt: A sliding cross chop resembling the Beam Claws Dash Attack from Kid Icarus:

Dash Attack: Agility. Scizor will make a quick movement that does very little damage, but reverts back into running after the move, rather than transitioning back into the idle pose. This move can be slightly angled to move slightly upward or downward. Scizor will be able to fall of edges with this move.

Side Smash: Metal Claw. Scizor will take a small step back, while bringing its right arm backward, and then quickly step forward while swiping with the said hand. If A is pressed with perfect timing, Scizor will then preform a backhand with the same arm.

Forward Throw: Scizor will glide forward with its victim, and then throw him/her. Momentum is increased by 5% if Tailwind is used beforehand. If Scizor runs into a wall while gliding with its victim, Scizor will slam the victim into the said wall, and jump off him/her.

Neutral Special: Swords Dance. After a successful use, all moves will temporary be powered up in damage and knockback by 50%, but in return, the speed of the attacks will be decreased by 25% and running speed will be decreased by 15%. The buff will last for 3 seconds. Every successful hit will increase the duration by 0.25 seconds. But if any move misses, the duration will decrease by 0.75 seconds. Once buffed, you cannot use Swords Dance or Tailwind until the buff has ran out.

Side Special: U-Turn. Scizor will dash at its opponent. At the peak of momentum, Scizor will have the option to quickly revert back to its starting spot by pressing the Special button. Momentum will not affected by Tailwind. If Scizor runs into a wall during the main dash, it will comically splat on the wall, slide down, and then go into helpless. But if the Jump button is pressed with perfect timing, Scizor will jump off the wall and not go into helpless, but in return, Scizor cannot use this attack again until Scizor is damaged, is grabbed, grabs a ledge, lands in water, or lands on the ground.

Up Special: Quick Attack + Bullet Punch. Movement is similar to Pikachu's Up Special. At the end of the movement, Scizor will either have the option to preform a spinning attack or aim for a second recovery, but you cannot do both. Scizor will have about 2 seconds to make its decision before going into helpless. Momentum is increased by 5% if Tailwind is used beforehand. If Scizor runs into a wall during the main dash, it will have the option to wall jump off the said wall by pressing the Jump button, but in return, Scizor cannot use this attack again until Scizor is damaged, is grabbed, grabs a ledge, lands in water, or lands on the ground.

Down Special: Tailwind. After a Successful use, all moves will temporary be sped up by 50% and running speed will be increased by 15%. But in return, the damage and knockback of the attacks will be decreased by 25%. The buff will last for 5 seconds. Once buffed, you cannot use Swords Dance or Tailwind until the buff has ran out.

Final Smash: Giga Impact. This move will stay the same as the previous version, just with edited animations.

Feel free to tell me your thoughts.
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:46:08 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3609 on: July 09, 2012, 05:47:48 AM »

scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo  and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts  at best scizor
    my sugestions

side B bullet punch same like we have now
    Up B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
    down B u turn like zoroark
    N-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halved
    its just  it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much  directed to setup moves.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3610 on: July 09, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »

Suicune's Ice Beam GFX.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3611 on: July 09, 2012, 07:36:09 PM »

scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo  and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts  at best scizor
    it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much  directed to setup moves.
    I will not be having any taunts with effects. And some competitive Scizors have Swords dance and Agility/Tailwind. I decided to add these two moves because I wanted to bring something new into the game while keeping the same priority as the previous version. I will be keeping these moves until further notice.

side B bullet punch same like we have now
    Personally, I didn't really like the way I made Bullet Punch in the previous version.

down B u turn like zoroark
    I'm having U-Turn as the Side Special.

N-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halfed
    I might make Superpower as a Smash Attack, but I'll put my own twist to it.

Up B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
    That's what I plan on doing for the recovery part of the move.

Oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks.
    No problem. Smiley

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3612 on: July 10, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »

Yet again, another double post. >.>

. . .

But with some updates. No updates have been made to either Hitmonchan or Porygon-Z. I'm waiting for Gamma's Tri-Attack model for Porygon-Z. And I'm just feeling kinda meh about Hitmonchan at the moment. But with Scizor, I have managed to animate a few moves. Also, I have set up a poll to decide which character my Scizor revamp should go over.

. . .

One more thing, I'm re-animating the glide, but I don't know what main pose to use.

Pose 1 (Glide from the previous Version):

Pose 2 (New Glide):

Pick which pose you would like for me to use, or suggest a different pose. Vote as well for the character that Scizor will be going over...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3613 on: July 10, 2012, 11:03:36 AM »

i think the first one only needed his arms to be spread out like a "V". its pose with the arms straight ahread look too stiff. i figure gliding would require being relaxed due to the artificial flying not being under their control since they depend on a breeze.

or maybe he could have his arms bent like an L shape but with the arms outwards like a  V does that give a good mental image? an example of the L shape is like how your arms are when you are on a roller coaster that has your feet dangling

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3614 on: July 10, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »

like the first one better the second looks like an attack pose rather than a glide pose imo

Pages:  1 ... 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: