Poll
Question: John Outfit.
- 2 (5%)
- 4 (10%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 33 (82.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages:  1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 157
Author Topic: Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.  (Read 655115 times)
yugotswag
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1065 on: December 15, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »

hey flygon i just wanted to let you know i found a diffrent model for finn if your still intrested , sorry for bothering you if not/or to much to ask

Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1066 on: December 15, 2012, 06:42:18 PM »

Moving mouth? Anyone?

And onyx on charizard is 100% done, but the model I used got wrong mapped eyes, so I'll use the new model and only change the eyes xD

ninja'd
    lol i live in portugal and they call it pinsir , pokemon has all the names from the english version since the game isnt translated here like any game its full english  pinsir and heracross seem diferent from the usual pokemons  they are horny xD
    i know you make shadows for joke still you shouldnt shadow already lost the fun it had imo.

Here's also called pinsir, but in the latin dub they called him pirsin so I called him like that all my life. My cloyster is really horny, in fact, he's made after a vagina shell.

Carnage used imo. Critical Hit! I'll still make him, I like shadow itself, but I can make fun of him, why not xD.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1067 on: December 15, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »

Sir Flygon, I am a fan of your pokeyman hacks, and I noticed you had an option for Sandslash over Metaknight in your poll. Have you considered putting him over Sonic though? You could use the short-legs version that the classic sonic and Sneasel hacks use, plus you can make him curl up into his spiky ball. I think it would go really well with him.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1068 on: December 15, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »

Sir Flygon, I am a fan of your pokeyman hacks, and I noticed you had an option for Sandslash over Metaknight in your poll. Have you considered putting him over Sonic though? You could use the short-legs version that the classic sonic and Sneasel hacks use, plus you can make him curl up into his spiky ball. I think it would go really well with him.

Brilliant

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1069 on: December 15, 2012, 07:18:33 PM »

Oh, and for Pinsir, I wonder if it would be possible to put him over Wario, but move his mouth bones so that they control the giant pincers on top of his head. This idea is slightly crazier than the last.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1070 on: December 15, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »

Oh, and for Pinsir, I wonder if it would be possible to put him over Wario, but move his mouth bones so that they control the giant pincers on top of his head. This idea is slightly crazier than the last.
    bowser is the only char who uses his horns so bowser is a good fit for pinsir and heracross wario is well wierd animation wise for the moves he does  and his stance

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1071 on: December 15, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »

bowser is the only char who uses his horns so bowser is a good fit for pinsir and heracross wario is well wierd animation wise for the moves he does  and his stance
    ^this, the character that fits Wario completely is Mr. Krabs because 1. They both would do anyting to get or keep money, 2. they both move the same way, when talking about Brawl Wario. Only thing wrong is that Mr. Krabs doesn't eat garlic and doesn't have toxic farts of death, but he still fits epically. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

bufobrawl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1072 on: December 15, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »

Hey can you do an igglybuff for jiggly puff? it would complete it because there is already wigglytuff.

Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1073 on: December 15, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »

Hey can you do an igglybuff for jiggly puff? it would complete it because there is already wigglytuff.
    Hey did you heard he dont takes requests!!!!!!? 
    Why can't you read? not impressed

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1074 on: December 15, 2012, 08:54:50 PM »

Aafyre is a fan of my hacks
    Sorry about this, it's just that you're like like my favorite brawl hacker ever

Well I choosed metaknight because of size and cuz he does scratches and cuts, but sonic is a good idea, after all, they are almost the same animal, I can make him over both, but I'm affraid sonic animations will deform the arms and body because I'm using PBR model, which is the same as XD and coeum, which is the same as pokemon stadium, so the model isn't good enough to work with sonic arms and chest, but if he looks that bad, I can make release him in the thread, like zapdos + wario's bone structure won't work with pinsir's body, the legs in particular. Bowser's body and moves fit him better + I need hacks on bowser.

Shadow wants to fight, shadow choosed shadow. Get back. Go shadow. Amazing job! Go shadow!

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1075 on: December 15, 2012, 09:42:56 PM »

um... Quick question, how close are u to finishing Charmy, Cream, and the Rouges.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1076 on: December 15, 2012, 10:23:58 PM »

There's a cream preview on page 71, she's already finished, just needs shader, I'll steal it from lucas' hair.
    About Rouges, Riders on Sonic needs shader, Heroes isn't rigged yet (Will be on fox or falco for knuckles psa) and for Generations I just got the model.
    For Charmy I don't plan to make him anytime soon.

Post Merge: December 15, 2012, 10:25:44 PM
    Can't accept the fact shadow is winning the poll *goes to make it*
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:25:44 PM by Flygon » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1077 on: December 16, 2012, 03:22:17 AM »

There's a cream preview on page 71, she's already finished, just needs shader, I'll steal it from lucas' hair.
    About Rouges, Riders on Sonic needs shader, Heroes isn't rigged yet (Will be on fox or falco for knuckles psa) and for Generations I just got the model.
    For Charmy I don't plan to make him anytime soon.

Post Merge: December 15, 2012, 10:25:44 PM
    Can't accept the fact shadow is winning the poll *goes to make it*
    sandslash is winning from what i see lol

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #1078 on: December 16, 2012, 05:21:22 PM »

Heroes Rouge!
    Goes over Sonic to be used with the knuckles and shadow psa's.
    Has perfect rig, customized model (heroes + 2006 + generations) and animated wings, but no moving eyes, I tried giving them to her, but it didn't work (same result as my first try with moving eyes on peach) anyone mind taking a look at her files to tell me what's wrong/missing?

Gaku!
    Advanced Kitten

new eeveelution!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1079 on: December 16, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »

your gonna to make vaporeon because i requested it to you so good that atleast you will made him altouugth i expect it you already earlyer will u also do the others eeveelutions and also do remake flareon rigg again but good this time not like over squirtle but with four legs????

Pages:  1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 157
    Print
    Jump to: