Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827542 times)
Linkxp500
Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4095 on: December 03, 2012, 07:34:00 AM »

He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.

What's wrong with having fist range?  I don't suppose Predator will be going over a swordsman (possibly Link if it indeed has those bladerangs or whatever they were called).

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4096 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:08 AM »

I could also have him recharge his energy over time as well.
    He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.
    most character hit with their hands so i dont see a range problem  and from what i see having only a wristblade move  seems odd since thats how predator kills 90% of its preys lol he barely uses its hands.

Also the down B invisibility thing doesnt sound like a good idea since  i remenber with zoroark you did more harm to yourself than the oponent since you dont actually know where you are exactly  and if you do a move you expose your location due to the sound/gfx  so im not sure if invisibility should be a special at all more like a taunt ability the most ,  the downB sould be something  to do with his spear as it works on AVP 2010 in AVP 2010 the place the spear its gets a round eletric explosion around so something with his spear for down special would be nice tough because hitting with the spear at close range will make the explosion affect you(realistic speaking lol)

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4097 on: December 03, 2012, 07:50:07 AM »

most character hit with their hands so i dont see a range problem  and from what i see having only a wristblade move  seems odd since thats how predator kills 90% of its preys lol he barely uses its hands.
    What's wrong with having fist range?
    There's nothing wrong with it. But now that I think of it, I feel like I just rushed this moveset idea. But that was mainly because I was using Perdator and Predator 2 as references. I should really look at some Predator games as well (Concrete Jungle, AVP Arcade, etc). I might do that later today and change up the moveset a little. And I have to admit that I'm more of a Xenomorph fan than a Predator fan. So that might be another reason why this moveset feels thrown together.

Also the down B invisibility thing doesnt sound like a good idea since  i remenber with zoroark you did more harm to yourself than the oponent since you dont actually know where you are exactly  and if you do a move you expose your location due to the sound/gfx  so im not sure if invisibility should be a special at all more like a taunt ability the most
    I'll play around with various GFX to see which GFX would be most fitting while giving off your location in a way that shouldn't be too noticeable, but enough to know where you are and enough for other human players to know where you are if they spot it well enough.

the downB sould be something  to do with his spear as it works on AVP 2010 in AVP 2010 the place the spear its gets a round eletric explosion around so something with his spear for down special would be nice tough because hitting with the spear at close range will make the explosion affect you(realistic speaking lol)
    I'd like to get more opinions from more users before I edit any of the Specials.
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:55:30 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4098 on: December 03, 2012, 07:55:08 AM »

There's nothing wrong with it. But now that I think of it, I feel like I just rushed this moveset idea. But that was mainly because I was using Perdator and Predator 2 as references. I should really look at some Predator games as well (Concrete Jungle, AVP Arcade, etc). I might do that later today and change up the moveset a little. And I have to admit that I'm more of a Xenomorph fan than a Predator fan. So that might be another reason why this moveset feels thrown together.
    i also like alien more than predator xD  alien has the best movies and i dont think anyone can argue with that.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4099 on: December 03, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »

i also like alien more than predator xD  alien has the best movies and i dont think anyone can argue with that.
    I can agree with you on that. Tongue I mainly like the Xenomorph because of how mysterious it is, it has some cool natural abilities, and it expands a little more on humanoid type extraterrestrials.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4100 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:44 AM »

I prefer Xenomorphs over Predators because of just how overwhelmingly strong they are in numbers and how sinister they are in appearance, ability, and intentions.  Predators essentially just look like humans with a split jaw and require technology to be near unstoppable (just like humans, without the unstoppable bit), but Xenomorphs are just totally out there in terms of appearance.

I would TOTALLY go for a thrown Facehugger, and I think this could be achieved with an attack similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw.  Not to mention the tongue grabbing looks like a promising attribute for being over Yoshi.

Of course, I think I did see a Xenomorph over Yoshi with these perks here, but I don't think it was as heavily edited as you may plan it to be.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4101 on: December 03, 2012, 09:13:31 AM »

I would TOTALLY go for a thrown Facehugger, and I think this could be achieved with an attack similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw.  Not to mention the tongue grabbing looks like a promising attribute for being over Yoshi.

Of course, I think I did see a Xenomorph over Yoshi with these perks here, but I don't think it was as heavily edited as you may plan it to be.
    I don't really want to implement that. But even if I did, I don't think it would even be possible to do. And besides, I don't want to have Xenomorph over Yoshi.

I prefer Xenomorphs over Predators because of just how overwhelmingly strong they are in numbers and how sinister they are in appearance, ability, and intentions. Predators essentially just look like humans with a split jaw and require technology to be near unstoppable (just like humans, without the unstoppable bit), but Xenomorphs are just totally out there in terms of appearance.
    I also think the same way.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4102 on: December 03, 2012, 10:19:22 AM »

Xenomorphs are the awesome! That's why I prefer them. So there. Seriously though, would it maybe be possible to have Xenomorph over pikachu? He walks on all fours when he runs and he got a tail. I dunno how is tail bones are since I'm no pro in that department. But while we are at it, why not over Yoshi?  Any reason as to why you don't want it there? *curious*

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4103 on: December 03, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »

Seriously though, would it maybe be possible to have Xenomorph over pikachu? He walks on all fours when he runs and he got a tail. I dunno how is tail bones are since I'm no pro in that department.
    I don't want to put Xenomorph over Pikachu because I'm not sure of how high Pikachu's file sizes can go, his projectile isn't type of projectile I would like to use, and I don't really like making PSAs over mascots. And I'm also going to make my own custom boneset for it.

But while we are at it, why not over Yoshi?  Any reason as to why you don't want it there? *curious*
    Because Yoshi's grab is wonky, his shield is wonky, and his Side Special coding is wonky. Yoshi does have good file size (can go over 500KB for the PSA file), but that alone won't be enough.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4104 on: December 03, 2012, 11:21:36 AM »

See KJP i told you everyone loves xenomorph more xD its a matter of appearence and movies which xenomorph wins everytime Tongue like i said before xenomorph in my opinion should go over ganon(rel is coming soon, you can do the side B plunge, and put alien queen(wich is already there lol) on the fitganon final replacing the beast ganon) the true projectyle isnt better than a true plunge,queen for FS imo but thats my sugestion and remenber you have toons of cape bones you can move to taill maybe even more than you need and it will float with the wind Tongue

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4105 on: December 03, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »

See KJP i told you everyone loves xenomorph more xD its a matter of appearence and movies which xenomorph wins everytime Tongue like i said before xenomorph in my opinion should go over ganon(rel is coming soon, you can do the side B plunge, and put alien queen(wich is already there lol) on the fitganon final replacing the beast ganon) the true projectyle isnt better than a true plunge,queen for FS imo but thats my sugestion and remenber you have toons of cape bones you can move to taill maybe even more than you need and it will float with the wind Tongue

Say what?!  Perfect Ganondorf .rels coming soon??  Awesome!  Now I can have more than one incarnation of the Evil King of the Desert! Happy Face

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4106 on: December 03, 2012, 11:32:30 AM »

Say what?!  Perfect Ganondorf .rels coming soon??  Awesome!  Now I can have more than one incarnation of the Evil King of the Desert! Happy Face
    the guys that made the perfect sonic,peach rels already said they have snake and ganon up to release next and are trying with olimar or something

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4107 on: December 04, 2012, 09:41:14 AM »

Perfect ganon? This is great news.
    Xeno could potentially go over Bowser and use the Queen as a final smash?  Bowser is in serious need for a proper PSA replacement.

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4108 on: December 04, 2012, 09:43:12 AM »

Perfect ganon? This is great news.
    Xeno could potentially go over Bowser and use the Queen as a final smash?  Bowser is in serious need for a proper PSA replacement.
    bowser would be nice too if the queen was in Gbowser but that would be 2 psas in one lol

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4109 on: December 04, 2012, 09:46:47 AM »

I never could figure out how Bowser's Specials were coded. And I don't want to put Xenomorph over Bowser either. I'm thinking more along the lines of Fox, Falco, or Wolf. But most likely Fox though.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: