Hello. I'm gonna make mii's. Two packs of them to be exact. One of male mii's. The other of female mii's. Both packs will be for ToonLink. Each pack will have six mii's. I finished one of the male mii's and have two other male mii's in production. So for male mii's, I'll make one for three people on kc-mm each. For female, I'll make one for six people on kc-mm each. If you want your MALE mii done, send me a pic of it and the 10 easiest looking ones get on a poll for kc-mm users to vote for. The three most voted for mii's will be made. Don't ask for pics because I want their brawl appearance to be a surprise. :laugh:
That sounds cool
when do you think it will be finished?
Quote from: SonicBrawler1234 on July 20, 2011, 04:47:23 AM
when do you think it will be finished?
As soon as I get enough mii's for the "Male Mii" poll.
I'm surprised people haven't incorporated the Mario Kart Mii concept yet, because I wanna have my Mii's battle too!
Yeah, My sd card got corrupted so I had to format it. All progress was lost. So there's a big chance of this being canceled. :oshi:
Edit: Don't lock this JUST YET, I might be able to redo it.
I've preview to do this :
You create a giant pack, with folder. On folder you put hair, head..
You put the texture too (color of face...).
i preview to do this over Toon Link. And my idead for the Smash attack was the Peach's Attack.
Quote from: THEUltima on July 21, 2011, 01:24:59 PM
Yeah, My sd card got corrupted so I had to format it. All progress was lost. So there's a big chance of this being canceled. :oshi:
Edit: Don't lock this JUST YET, I might be able to redo it.
You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 04:44:23 PM
You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.
NO
No Alloys
Are you insane man?
Maybe just the Mario, Falcon and Zelda alloys, but the Kirby alloys are too fat :D
Yeah I'm finished vertexing the first mii (again). I need someone to make an HD texture. Then I'll do a preview.
Edit: This is what the mii is supposed to look like.
(http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6175/ultimac.png)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 21, 2011, 04:44:23 PM
You know, it might be easier to use the alloys ported over someone (Zacko boy and zako girl) as a base reference for the mii's bodies. They already look quite a lot like miis do.
I'm sticking with what I've got.
looks astoundingly good ^3^ I hope your project goes well ^3^
edit: and now I feel foolish :af2:
That's not the vertex.
EDIT:I think I'll make the texture myself.
whats the moveset gonna be?
No moveset in paticular just a vertex.
why don't you make the two standard miis that appear when you put "create a mii"?
btw here is a good place for mii textures
http://www.wiiplayable.com/playgame.php?gameid=157
I can make the textures if you want.
But I need the files :)
This is a cool idea and nice job on the mii vertex
I haven't shown the vertex yet. :>.>palm:
Can you do my Mii?
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 22, 2011, 11:31:37 PM
Can you do my Mii?
Pm it to me, then I'll decide if it'll be on the poll, then if it wins when the poll ends, I'll do it.
Quote from: Mr. LOL on August 22, 2011, 02:57:10 PMI haven't shown the vertex yet. :>.>palm:
can you show us?
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 22, 2011, 11:39:57 PM
can you show us?
Not until DJ Lowgey finishes the texture.
Edit: I also need to export everything.
by the way I think you need to make another vertex for my mii's hair
Congratulations! You made me finally stop lurking so I could respond to this!
I can 3D model, but not in Max, and have yet to do any vertex editing, so I'd be super greatful if you could do m y brothers Mii (And, if you don't mind me pushing it, my near identical mii ;))
Not too sure on rules on outside posting, but here are the models I've made of them:
http://superbarrio.deviantart.com/gallery/31008954#/d335nft
(http://superbarrio.deviantart.com/gallery/31008954#/d335nft)
As I have the 3D models, I'd be happy to render it from any direction you like for refrence material :P
Also, I should probably specify, the one in green, my brothers - is the one I would like here. Thanks! (Orange one would be the second I would ask for, but as I said, I don't like to push it!)
Edit:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/zo7x8x.gif)
Not official Mii's, but you get the idea!
Ok you'll be on the poll.
What about my Mii?
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on August 24, 2011, 11:39:03 PM
What about my Mii?
You haven't PMed me a pic of it yet.
(http://i.imgur.com/bgNWv.jpg)
this is my mii i want to be on the poll
Wow. Just wow. I conceed - Your Mii is superior to mine :P (And as Toon Link would have better moves.)
Good work!
Quote from: Recolor Master on August 22, 2011, 11:46:06 PM
by the way I think you need to make another vertex for my mii's hair
It's not a guarantee that I'll make your mii
Quote from: SuperBarrio on October 05, 2011, 07:01:01 PM
Wow. Just wow. I conceed - Your Mii is superior to mine :P (And as Toon Link would have better moves.)
Good work!
You think so? :)
Yea, I think so - one of the big things you've got is the face, even though I was able to make glasses as a seperate object, Ness has a mouth, meaning I can not draw the mouth on, and it kind of ruined it.
Toon links face on the other hand is perfect. I must look into making glasses for toon link now! :P
what about making the Miis fighting with a Swordplay's sword from Wii Sports Resort? :af2:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You know... I'm doing Project Mii Brawl with some people... Got some models too :P
So is this project dead? Coz no posts since 2012
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Necroposting: posting in a thread that's over 3 weeks old
Here is Mine:
(http://i.imgur.com/A2ASRA2.png)